Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
So I'm a tidbit excited... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : So I'm a tidbit excited...

Stangman
04-28-2008, 03:59 PM
Being at the cruise-in yesterday put a little charge in me to get my project done, I havent touched it in weeks, but after seeing all those stangs sitting pretty in the parking lot makes me want to put my project back in motion... If some of you dont know, I have an '88 4cyl 5-speed hatchback that I've been tinkering with for about a year or 2, My plan is to make it a full-on 5.0 5-speed GT with some custom paint. ALL to be done by myself as well. It's been a learning experience as I go, and I'm not doing too bad, of course I had some training here and there by Plated himself.

I'm bad for not posting progress pics in the media section because most of the time I dont plan to work on it, it just happens. But just a lil bit ago I finished taking the skin off the new roof I got, and I am very close to pulling the skin off the roof of the car and getting it welded on, A VERY big step... But we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

MsBlkramair
04-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Being at the cruise-in yesterday put a little charge in me to get my project done, I havent touched it in weeks, but after seeing all those stangs sitting pretty in the parking lot makes me want to put my project back in motion... If some of you dont know, I have an '88 4cyl 5-speed hatchback that I've been tinkering with for about a year or 2, My plan is to make it a full-on 5.0 5-speed GT with some custom paint. ALL to be done by myself as well. It's been a learning experience as I go, and I'm not doing too bad, of course I had some training here and there by Plated himself.

I'm bad for not posting progress pics in the media section because most of the time I dont plan to work on it, it just happens. But just a lil bit ago I finished taking the skin off the new roof I got, and I am very close to pulling the skin off the roof of the car and getting it welded on, A VERY big step... But we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

Same here.............my car was way too quiet! haha Gotta some some "noisy" toys from Craig!

firestang70
04-28-2008, 04:44 PM
Go getem Jesse!

wht_stang
04-28-2008, 05:17 PM
Yeah man get some pix up in here

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-28-2008, 06:04 PM
Hey i know what would go good in that interior....

:rofl:

R825OH
04-28-2008, 06:17 PM
Same here Jesse gonna make some progress now....

MrsAPE
04-28-2008, 07:52 PM
I'm just whining louder for Hubby to get mine done.

Stangman
04-28-2008, 11:35 PM
Well I took a few pics before I went to school this evening, Dont laugh please... its tore pretty far apart... thats where most of my motivation goes... I walk into the garage... see that its torn apart and that I have to do a CRAP LOAD to it and turn around and walk right back out.