Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Damned CSEA/HCJFS [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Damned CSEA/HCJFS

Mista Bone
04-28-2008, 03:55 PM
thats the child support idiots for those unknowing.

Friday was supposed to be my last paycheck deduction, $89.79 instead of the normal $111.14 a week. Nope they took the full amount. Spent almost two hours on hold getting thru, lady on the other end was helpful, will send my case for REVIEW, which my take another week, then forward the info to my employer, another week likely, although I did give them a fax number.

I'd called 2-3 weeks ago and was told the support would end once my rearage was paid up. I've already paid an extra $21.35 and will likely have it taken out two more times.

This is why I have sent in my taxes yet since any refund would goto my ex-wife, who is still unemployed.

I'm finally about to get out of this hole, and still dragging low life bottom feeding scum around.

Mind you I've only been making about $300 a week, $50-75 goes for gas, what is left HALF is taken.

Also have been working on getting my credit straighten out. Two credit card debts have been erased/discharged.

Oh yeah, those commericals you here on the radio and TV about Debt Relief services, most are just a scam as they are BILL COLLECTORS!!!! They will "obtain" your past discharged accounts for pennies on the dollar, then anything they collect is theirs. They try to have you sign a CONTRACT to you will pay back the 10-20% of the amount owed, if you default you have to pay THEM the whole amount.

I didn't fall for the mortgage low ARM refinace, not falling for this either.

Rumpke, Cinergy and TimeWarner I'll be paying back, as I'll need utilites when I get my own place again.

/rant over, might be drunken post filled tonight

quik lx
04-28-2008, 04:13 PM
I feel your pain...I only have 6 years to go at $720 a month!!! Stupid California!!!!:mad:

347sc
04-28-2008, 04:19 PM
$111.14 !!!LOL I wish I paid that.
Ok back to your rant.

facemelter71
04-28-2008, 04:23 PM
Shit,thats nothing.csea decided that the money they take from me a week isnt good enough,so they drained my only checking account to 1 dollar.And had sent me NO prior notice of them doing so.Thanks,ya fuckers.Ive got a couple grand left on rearage and its all paid and over with.No more oweing the damn people at 800 broadway any more money.

Mista Bone
04-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Yep, they drained my account over a year ago, but I had $50 outstanding for gas, lucky I was able to cover that, but it wasn't pretty.

Mista Bone
04-29-2008, 03:15 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!

My employer called me about an hour ago, CSEA/HCJFS faxed the needed paperwork this morning, child support will no longer be withheld from my paycheck!!!!!!!!!

Time to call the son, he's officially on his own now, and tell the ex-wife to get off her lazy ass!!!!!!

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-29-2008, 03:26 PM
I was paying for my son for an entire year while he lived WITH ME. I was paying support for a child i was raising. Ohio is a giant pile of shit and i hate this state :mad:

facemelter71
04-29-2008, 03:26 PM
Thats awesome.Ill re-up this thread when i get mine all paid in about a couple months.

Mista Bone
04-29-2008, 03:42 PM
The ex thinks she is getting support for two more months, sorry............not!

Extra $115 a week, WOW!!!!!!!

Now to start looking for another 4 door Honda, 94-95 as a backup car for my courier work, which I might try to find another 1-2 routes.

facemelter71
04-29-2008, 03:47 PM
You paid extra to get it paid off?? I didnt know you could do that.OK,im payin extra then.Freakin sweet.thanks for the inspiration.:bigthumb

RIXXX93GT
04-29-2008, 03:47 PM
Buddy of mine called CSEA because his support order was due to be cancelled at the end of the month. Long story short he was yelled at for "waisting the time of valuable government resources" they told him they werent incompitent and knew how to do their job. Well of course they continued to take his money directly out of his check and then had to pay him back for their screw up. All he was trying to do was find out if he had to fill out any forms or anything.

Mista Bone
04-29-2008, 04:00 PM
I didn't pay any extra other then the 20% that CSEA mandated for being in arrears.

But I believe you can make a lump sum payment, which I would have done, but I know my ex would have blown it. One she moved out of the trailer and into her third husbands doublewide (it is THAT funny!) she was giving my son $50 a week of the $115, was being used towards his lot rent.

I meant the extra $115 a week that will being going in MY pocket, $195 a week to $310 a week increase.

BIGRED Z
05-01-2008, 09:22 PM
That'll make you wear a raincoat next time. :eek:It's crazy the amount they take from you guys.

Mista Bone
05-01-2008, 10:02 PM
What is a raincoat?????

I've never wore one, ever!

I can honestly say my son was planned, wouldn't change a thing about that!

"So what did you do on your first wedding anniversay?"

facemelter71
03-09-2009, 09:07 AM
Time to re-up this bad boy like I said I would.

I had the wife run down to that shit hole CSEA at 800 Broadway friday and pay off the rest of my rearage.Im all paid and my paychecks will be full pay once again.No more child support or rearage.
Time for the coupe to get done.

Mista Bone
03-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Feels good doesn't it?

facemelter71
03-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Hell yea it does.I finally got rid of it.And I think she still thinks she is going to get checks.And she just leased a car and rented a house.Thats to bad,I hope it all gets repo'ed and she is left sittin on her ass.

RIXXX93GT
03-09-2009, 03:03 PM
The way I look at it, my child support ends in a coupl eyears but college is right behind that so I just plan on being broke for another decade or so.

draggin50
03-10-2009, 03:44 PM
Whats up with csea?? These assholes took $85 a week from me and when I got custody of my son they made my ex wife pay nothing. I understand that I am now doing good and for the most part on my feet but she can work and is able to do so. I hate these people! Good luck!

Mista Bone
03-10-2009, 03:55 PM
You have to file for it I think.

Call a caseworker......which is NOT fun since a bunche were laided off.

facemelter71
03-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Yea,every thing has to be either in written form and sent to them,or there has to be some thing filled out for that to happen.I'd go after it.You would be one of the few men in hamilton county to get child support from the mother of the child.Its damn near impossible for it to happen in Hamilton County.

bbfstanger
03-10-2009, 09:00 PM
i like how she files and gets it easily,but try to get that reversed and you must hire an attourney!
im paying for arrears for when she lived with me,next time i go to a hearing itll be jail time ,30 days atleast.
im paying but it sucks ass! lol! oh and the penalized me an extra $100 month for a year.
they tried to freeze my account last week but i got a notice and made it to the bank and withdrew my money.
the system is not for the regular person you cant win with the csea,its setup so you have to pay $200hr. lawyer to do something for you.
who in the fudge!! is worth $200hr ?
so i hired a lawyer and he said just pay it you wont win and didnt charge me a thing.i appreciated his honesty.

RIXXX93GT
03-10-2009, 09:06 PM
I had a similar situation, we were still together while the house was being sold so I was paying for everything, (she had no job) they said it didnt matter that I was supporting her and the kids and that I had to pay anyway. She called and verified what I was saying was true, they told her that she should take the payments anyway and think of them as a "gift".

beefcake
03-11-2009, 10:38 AM
well, i'm finished with one 2 years ago, she turned 18 a month after graduating,

my next turned 17 in feb, i'll have to pay through may of next year when she finishes high school.

my support is actually pretty reasonable and my ex isn't a real biotch or anything, we get along fine. i did pay for her braces too, made payments on the 5k for 2 1/2 years because her mom didn't think she needed em.

my oldest is married, so she's on her own lol, my 17yr old should be able to get some good scholarships, and she'll have nearly a years worth of credits for college by the time she graduates walnut hills.

the only time i had arrearage was when i was 21 and was in a car wreck and didn't work for 1 year, i paid that back pretty quick and have had it coming out of my bank account since, it's only been reviewed one time in the last 15 years and thats because i asked for the review as i was making a few bucks more back then, back in 99

when your not in the rear, and it comes out steady, they don't mess with you too much

i've got a bank account i haven't used for personal stuff in over 7 years other than to put my support in once per month.

you start having trouble paying, and they never leave you alone, they are so bogged down, do what your supposed to do, make sure it's paid on time, and it will save you a ton of grief

the only mistake i made was not getting to claim one of mine on my taxes, that would have been smart, but oh well

of course i still have an 8 and 5 year old to raise for a while too lol :)

and, for those that don't know, ohio has no provision to pay support after highschool / 18

facemelter71
03-11-2009, 11:42 AM
See they told me that if they go to college you still have to pay.I never really looked into it that much.

beefcake
03-11-2009, 11:56 AM
See they told me that if they go to college you still have to pay.I never really looked into it that much.

who told you that? i've heard that for the last 15 years or so, i actually looked into it.

the state of ohio has no provisions for support after the age of 18, unless they are still in high school, once they are 18 and graduate high school, your done

RIXXX93GT
03-11-2009, 12:43 PM
It can be written in the divorce decree that support continues after high school if the child is enrolled full time in college. Luckily mine was not written that way.

beefcake
03-11-2009, 01:55 PM
It can be written in the divorce decree that support continues after high school if the child is enrolled full time in college. Luckily mine was not written that way.

yes, but that doesn't have anything to do with ohio's law for child support

facemelter71
03-11-2009, 04:12 PM
I cant remember where I heard it from.
What really burns me up is the fact that as SOON as they find out you owe,they are on it like flies on shit.But when I sent my wife down there to pay the rest off so I can have me paychecks back,they told me it would take 2-3 weeks for it to stop coming out.How damn difficult is it for them to fax me or my employer the needed paperwork? It takes them 30 minutes to setup the payment from your employer but god forbid they have to stop it.

facemelter71
03-13-2009, 09:17 AM
I got home yesterday and checked the mail. Hamilton County sent me a check for the money they took from my paycheck before they had a chance to stop withdrawl.I paid it off friday last week.I never thought they would have sent it that fast.Hopefully my paycheck today is a good one.Im headed to Cincy Speed in the morning on saturday to spend it.LOL

Mista Bone
03-13-2009, 01:39 PM
HCJFS is quick about getting the extra money back, pissed my exwife off she thought she had 3 more weeks coming, sorry :)

The funny thing, last month CSEA sent her a new debit card for her account that has been empty for quite some time.

facemelter71
03-13-2009, 01:45 PM
I just found out my Ex was using hers for her leased car.She's not getting it anymore and has no idea it has ended.HAHA.