Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Performer 5.0 heads FS [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Performer 5.0 heads FS

Gregg@TFS
04-14-2008, 01:46 PM
I have a set of Edelbrock Performer 5.0 Heads that I would like to sell. They have less then 1k miles on them and are in perfect shape. For those that don't already know, they are a aluminum head with 1.900" Intake and 1.600" Exhaust valves, 170cc Intake ports, and 60cc combustion chambers. These are a pedestal mount rocker head and I am including the rockers and push rods with the purchase.

These heads are currently still on the car but if I have a interested buyer can easily be removed and pictures taken before the purchase is made. I would like to see $850obo out of these heads. If I get $850 out of them, I'll cover the shipping costs as well. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!

92BlackStang
04-14-2008, 02:09 PM
I have a set of Edelbrock Performer 5.0 Heads that I would like to sell. They have less then 1k miles on them and are in perfect shape. For those that don't already know, they are a aluminum head with 1.900" Intake and 1.600" Exhaust valves, 170cc Intake ports, and 60cc combustion chambers. These are a pedestal mount rocker head and I am including the rockers and push rods with the purchase.

These heads are currently still on the car but if I have a interested buyer can easily be removed and pictures taken before the purchase is made. I would like to see $850obo out of these heads. If I get $850 out of them, I'll cover the shipping costs as well. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks! pm me a contact number...

Gregg@TFS
04-15-2008, 10:09 PM
heads are sold