Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
The date from hell! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The date from hell!

dedpedal
04-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Holy cow, where do I start? I hooked up with this chick on the net and met her for a date. Talk about a bad day batman.
She looked ok at the start but the more beer I drank, the more I started to notice flaws. She was mid thirtys with blond hair, blue eyes and a tight pair of jeans. Her boobs were small but looked perky, I can roll with that. Im not one of those guys who want humongous tatas, as long as they fit. Either way, I was impressed. We had a few drinks and got to talking. I didnt notice that her teeth had a green glow about them till later when we were back at her place and the lights were dim. We were making out like usual dates go, I had my tounge in places only seen by her dentist and got a funny feeling. There was something about her mouth that wasnt quite right. It was more of a dead feeling than a nasty smell, but I started to realize that this chick had a hygene issue. In order to bypass the nasty taist, I decided to head a little south to nest my lips and found her boobs. Perky at the bar was it. I got her bra off and got my first look at her pointy chest melons. Talk about a slap in the face. Wonder Bra? I guess so since I was left wondering where her boobs went. I grabbed it off the bed and looked to see if they had fallen off due to suction. Nothing in the wonder bra so I looked at her chest. It looked like someone had fried a couple eggs on a young boys sternum. I had to laugh at this point, which wasnt the best time for that as she was getting wound up and in the mood if you know what I mean. Theres one rule thats never been posted, but pertains to flat chested women: NEVER laugh at her tits if youre not covering the family jewels.

I get the stitches out on monday....

ponymom05
04-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Well, if this true and not made up, then I guess the "love of your life" wasn't really that after all. How quickly you forget.

dedpedal
04-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Kathy, you know that damn near everything in my rants is made up. Thanks for reading tho;)

ponymom05
04-09-2008, 05:40 PM
That's why I started with "if this is true". Where do you come up with this stuff? Your mind must go a million miles an hour. That must be exhausting!

DeckerEnt
04-09-2008, 05:50 PM
He thinks in between keystones, so yes he thinks alot LOL.
Keith

dedpedal
04-09-2008, 06:13 PM
That's why I started with "if this is true". Where do you come up with this stuff? Your mind must go a million miles an hour. That must be exhausting!
Yes it does and yes it is. Unfortunatly, my mind isnt the only thing that goes a million miles a minute.