PDA

View Full Version : I "threw away" (2) DIAMOND RINGS !!

Katmandu
04-06-2008, 07:04 AM
Yup. Sure enough did. :rolleyes:

DeckerEnt's tread about him finding a diamond while carpet cleaning brought back my memories of my GREAT FOLLEY. :rolleyes:

FYI, Here's DeckerEnt's story

http://stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?p=364361&posted=1#post364361

Here's my Story. I'll try to make it short as possible.

Back in 1983, I was a very new Airman (5 months in) in the USAF, I was stationed at Sheppard AFB, Wichita Falls TX, for my first Tech School.

I had my new wife (got married 5 days BEFORE Basic Training...REAL smart!) at Sheppard. We were getting ready to head back to Lackland AFB San Antonio for my 2nd Tech School.

It was a very hot August morning the day we left Sheppard. I was getting ready to go and realized I had no money (for a pop). My wife was still sleeping so I decided not to wake her. So I went rummaging thru her purse to look for a dollar. I was looking, saw some waded up tissue paper.....threw it out...found her wallet and snag a dollar.

I went to base, signed out, came home, packed the trailer, cleaned up the apartment, threw out the trash and headed down San Antonio.

About 50 miles outside San Antonio, my wife goes in to her purse for a stick of gum. She then said. "Eric.....Were you in my purse for something ?"

I shrugged and said "Yeah, I need a dollar for a pop why "

"Did you throw anything out ?" She said.

"Yea, just a wadded up tissue. Why" I replied

"My Diamond wedding ring AND my grandmother's diamond wedding ring were in there! She shrieked! :eek:

DEAD SILENCE!

At that point, I about shit a brick! We were now about 350 miles from Wichita Falls. I was only a 1-stripper at the time and was too afraid of NOT making it to my next base to report in. I stupidly decided not to turn around and had back North!

Sooooo......somewhere in a dump in Wichita Falls, TX. sits not (1) but (2) Diamond wedding rings. :rolleyes:

Believe you me when I say......I paid DEARLY for THAT mistake !! :(

The moral of the story goes... Do NOT for any reason wether it be Life or Death! DO NOT GO IN TO A WOMAN'S PURSE !!! EVER !! :rolleyes:

You have been warned! :cool2:

Blacksunshine
04-06-2008, 07:20 AM
Ooops , can you say snarf.?

Timido
04-06-2008, 10:13 AM
Back in 1983, I was a very new Airman (5 months in) in the USAF, I was stationed at Sheppard AFB, Wichita Falls TX, for my first Tech School.

I had a blast at tech school at Sheppard. Did you ever see the falls? They pumped muddy water up some rocks and called it the falls. Ah we had some fun there.

07thorobrd
04-06-2008, 11:45 AM
dude that sucks hardcore.

MsBlkramair
04-06-2008, 12:18 PM
I had my new wife (got married 5 days BEFORE Basic Training...REAL smart!) at Sheppard.

You got me beat. My hubby and I got married 6 days before he left for the Army and was gone 18 months! He was staioned at Fort Sam Houston (neighbors to Lackland) for 6 months. It was beautiful down there.

PS And no, you should NEVER get rid of anythign out of our purses, and only go in there if we told you to go in there. Woman Law!

dedpedal
04-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Purses terrify me. I wont touch one unless Im told.

Markcore
04-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Haha! Sorry to hear, but great story!

Foxxx5oh
04-06-2008, 02:45 PM
another reason i can add for not going into a womans purse...

Katmandu
04-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Purses terrify me. I wont touch one unless Im told.Worse is when they INSIST you carry it for them! :rolleyes:

Katmandu
04-07-2008, 10:05 AM
I had a blast at tech school at Sheppard. Did you ever see the falls? They pumped muddy water up some rocks and called it the falls. Ah we had some fun there.That place was nuts!

Ever been to Lake (mud puddle) Arrowhead ?

Remember the king-sized Jack rabbits down there! :eek:

BigBadStang
04-07-2008, 02:10 PM
...PS And no, you should NEVER get rid of anythign out of our purses, and only go in there if we told you to go in there. Woman Law!

But for some reason it seems perfectly fine for a woman to root through a mans wallet...:confused: