Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Wicked Women [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wicked Women

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-12-2008, 06:50 PM
FYI

1. In case you didn't know, an exclusive forum has been created for the Wicked Women http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=89
The WW forum is at the very end of the Forums page.
We've got stuff to discuss so join as soon as you can!

2. I need more pics for the Myspace page. We've only got 3 girls w/ albums on there so....get to sendin' me some pics of my bad @ss ladies and their rides. Even if you just want to send pics of you car, that's :bigthumb. Guys...you can send pics of you wives/dtrs etc if they are gonna be in the runnin' this year.
Don't forget...send your screen name and your ET if you want it posted.
I will be updating the WW list on the myspace page, Dave will be updating here.
wickedwomenracing@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/wickedwomenracing
Please email if you have any questions about Myspace (creating a page etc etc). I can help you with all that.

3. We'll be putting the final order in for the WW shirts on Friday. I'll be posting info about WW on some other boards to try to get as many ladies involved as possible. We want to SHARE THE LOVE! So...if you know someone that might want to join.....spread the word....wives, daughters, friends, etc. Tell 'em to get their butts over here for some cool stuff!

Finally
Thank you to everyone that has been supportive and involved in this. Even if it just ends up being 10 of us...we'll be rollin' deep w/ the Pink! Everyone has been so great and we have a lot of support.

Love ya!

:)

Thanks
Daney

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Woohoo! Rock on Wicked Women! I have to get more pics of the car, don't have that many seeing as how we just got it. I'll be sure to get them up once I have some taken.

MrsAPE
03-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Woot!! Will get them too you soon!! Thanks for all you've done (will do!)
Says I need to contact you to gain access. PLEASE!!

Waffles
03-12-2008, 09:48 PM
I'm just curious where the men only forum is? lol I bet if there was a "men only" forum on here first, there would be some hell to pay!

cin_mustang
03-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Pm sent!! Cant wait to join the fun!

YouGotJunk
03-12-2008, 11:56 PM
I'm just curious where the men only forum is? lol I bet if there was a "men only" forum on here first, there would be some hell to pay!

I dont know about you..but I sure the hell dont want to be in the same room with a buncha dudes. If sword fighting is what you like...the more power to ya..I'm sending my application to get into the ladies room!!!!!!!!! :cool1::cool2::lol:

Maximus
03-13-2008, 12:00 AM
Ok all you WICKED WOMEN...Would you like your own DYNO DAY? Womens cars only! (but the guys can tag along.;) )

Im thinking, maybe when the T-shirts are done, we could hand them out and you could get some good base runs on your car. Dyno sheets will be handed out and Im sure we could get some Great pictures for the WW Myspace.
Ill even give Jeff a call and see if he can bring the grill and any Wicked Woman bringing something, to eat-AND HOMEMADE- (ie Brownies, cookies, tater Salad, etc etc etc) get a smokin deal on their Dyno pulls.

You Ladies talk it over and let me know.:bigthumb

YouGotJunk
03-13-2008, 12:06 AM
Im in!!! Give me about...3weeks!

Maximus
03-13-2008, 12:11 AM
Im in!!! Give me about...3weeks!

Pssst, you have OUTDOOR PLUMBING!!!:HYF:

Maximus
03-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Linking this on other sites......

http://nkyfba.homeip.net/showthread.php?p=141015#post141015

YouGotJunk
03-13-2008, 12:25 AM
Pssst, you have OUTDOOR PLUMBING!!!:HYF:

Damnit man...I cant race UMTR...I cant be included in the big dyno day...not fast enough for the DD..I need a new hobby!

Maximus
03-13-2008, 12:26 AM
Damnit man...I cant race UMTR...I cant be included in the big dyno day...not fast enough for the DD..I need a new hobby!

I have a Braided Line Hose cutter....:eek::lol:

YouGotJunk
03-13-2008, 12:38 AM
I'd rather use a very rusty dull razor!! lol

Waffles
03-13-2008, 12:53 AM
I dont know about you..but I sure the hell dont want to be in the same room with a buncha dudes. If sword fighting is what you like...the more power to ya..I'm sending my application to get into the ladies room!!!!!!!!! :cool1::cool2::lol:

Ha! You know the point I was making. :lol:

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-13-2008, 08:00 AM
Craig, you rock! I love the ladies Dyno Day idea!! I need to get my exhaust fixed and alignment done before I throw the little blue beast on the dyno, I hope it is ready! Thanks!!

Jeff88coupe
03-13-2008, 09:55 AM
Ok all you WICKED WOMEN...Would you like your own DYNO DAY? Womens cars only! (but the guys can tag along.;) )

Im thinking, maybe when the T-shirts are done, we could hand them out and you could get some good base runs on your car. Dyno sheets will be handed out and Im sure we could get some Great pictures for the WW Myspace.
Ill even give Jeff a call and see if he can bring the grill and any Wicked Woman bringing something, to eat-AND HOMEMADE- (ie Brownies, cookies, tater Salad, etc etc etc) get a smokin deal on their Dyno pulls.

You Ladies talk it over and let me know.:bigthumb

You just want Jenn to bring a batch of her cheesy taters....tell the truth:D

Jaylynn
03-13-2008, 10:38 AM
FYI

...we'll be rollin' deep w/ the Pink!

Thanks
Daney

this kind of makes me laugh.....

Racing's not really for me personally - but more power to ya'll!
Have fun everyone. Maybe i'll join the site so i can keep up with u all.

Maximus
03-13-2008, 11:00 AM
this kind of makes me laugh.....

Racing's not really for me personally - but more power to ya'll!
Have fun everyone. Maybe i'll join the site so i can keep up with u all.

Yeah and you are a Great Gal and should come out and hang out anyway!!:bigthumb

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-13-2008, 02:48 PM
We are thinking about Saturday April 12th. We'll start out around noon, have some food, pass out the shirts, dyno the cars, get some good pics, then head on to Tristate.
It doesn't matter if your racing or just watching....being together is what counts.

D

craigels
03-13-2008, 03:18 PM
We are thinking about Saturday April 12th. We'll start out around noon, have some food, pass out the shirts, dyno the cars, get some good pics, then head on to Tristate.
It doesn't matter if your racing or just watching....being together is what counts.

D

You might want to make your start time earlier... depending on how many pulls each car does on the dyno + strap down and setup, etc you will probably have 30 minutes per car. 10 cars at 30 minutes + food + shirts = no Tristate.

If you could get Craig to start you gals earlier and shoot for Tristate at noon or 1 ????

Just thoughts...

Craig

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-13-2008, 03:20 PM
Well, honestly, if we do a dyno day, I think we should maybe leave it at that. It would definitely be a bit much to hang out and do the dyno thing, then head out to the track. I think we should pick one or the other and I vote for the dyno day, that'd be a great first get together.

Jeff88coupe
03-13-2008, 03:23 PM
April 12th = Dayton Performance Dyno/Chili cookoff day also.

Maximus
03-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Well, honestly, if we do a dyno day, I think we should maybe leave it at that. It would definitely be a bit much to hang out and do the dyno thing, then head out to the track. I think we should pick one or the other and I vote for the dyno day, that'd be a great first get together.

I agree. We will be spent after a Dyno day and going to the track afterwards....Yikes.

MsBlkramair
03-13-2008, 05:45 PM
Well, figure out what we are doing.........I don't want to schedule myself to go on-call that day if there will be racing and/or beer drinking involved! haha

MsBlkramair
03-13-2008, 05:52 PM
Hey, are we gonna have decals for our windows made too? I would SO love to see my hubby driving around town in the TA with a hot pink girlie skull on the back window! hahaha

Kelly Pelrine
03-13-2008, 07:47 PM
I'll be happy to bring the camera for dyno day! :bigthumb April 12th looks pretty clear for me at the moment.

cobrajoe
03-13-2008, 08:00 PM
Hey, are we gonna have decals for our windows made too? I would SO love to see my hubby driving around town in the TA with a hot pink girlie skull on the back window! hahaha

Well be in the top twelve at the end and I'm sure you'll get your sticker!

MsBlkramair
03-13-2008, 08:04 PM
If low 13's will make it in the top 12 then she will be there.

(Ron posting)

Kelly Pelrine
03-13-2008, 08:15 PM

Lets do it! Dave? :D

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-13-2008, 08:17 PM
SSSSSAAWWWEEETTTTTTT!

Maximus
03-13-2008, 09:36 PM
If low 13's will make it in the top 12 then she will be there.

(Ron posting)

LOL!! Where you been Guy? I have all kinds of Fbody stuff I priced for Brenda.:lol::bigthumb

Maximus
03-13-2008, 09:38 PM
I'll be happy to bring the camera for dyno day! :bigthumb April 12th looks pretty clear for me at the moment.

Hel yeah!!:bigthumb

MsBlkramair
03-13-2008, 09:38 PM
I always lurk under her screen name....and she wanted you to price things did she? Hmmm I wonder what kinda payment plan she has in mind.

Maximus
03-13-2008, 09:55 PM
I always lurk under her screen name....and she wanted you to price things did she? Hmmm I wonder what kinda payment plan she has in mind.

LAYAWAY:bigthumb

MsBlkramair
03-13-2008, 10:35 PM
I never asked him to price check for me............but that is what friends do. They go above and beyond for ya! haha

So, what kind of layaway plan we talkin.......................

Maximus
03-13-2008, 10:45 PM
How fast do you wanna go?:evilgrin:

StangGirlRN
03-13-2008, 11:00 PM
Hi everyone, I'd like to be a part of the group!

ponymom05
03-14-2008, 05:45 AM
Hi everyone, I'd like to be a part of the group!

Welcome..and Happy Birthday!

MsBlkramair
03-14-2008, 10:45 AM
Ut Oh Daney.........looks like another racer for us! (stangirlrn) yay

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-14-2008, 10:59 AM
The myspace is generating a lot of traffic. 283 views this morning and we're up to 28 friends. :)

Craig has been promoting us on other sites so that has generated some more traffic and I've been pimpin it out on some of my other sites too. :)

Getting some decals made up would be pretty pimp.

Maximus
03-14-2008, 11:54 AM
The myspace is generating a lot of traffic. 283 views this morning and we're up to 28 friends. :)

Craig has been promoting us on other sites so that has generated some more traffic and I've been pimpin it out on some of my other sites too. :)

Getting some decals made up would be pretty pimp.

Hell yeah!! Pimp'n the wicked women!!:D:bigthumb

Black Horse
03-14-2008, 12:11 PM
Let me get a bit caught up next week and I'll have a go at some designs for stickerdom!

MrsAPE
03-14-2008, 12:34 PM
You the best Dave!!