Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
WTB rims for a 05 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : WTB rims for a 05

jaystang44
03-11-2008, 07:57 AM
My buddy is looking to upgrade his V6 look and would like some new rims.
Hes looking for nothing in perticular just something different that fits and would like a rim & tire deal. but just rims can be arranged

Let me know and I can give you his email.

O yea and looking for something local here so he can see them before buying and no shipping. it makes it easier.

By the way he's selling his rims off his 05 if needed for a trade or if just interested. they are the kind with the spinner things and they are farly new being that he bought his car I would say about a year ago off the top of my head. If he can find a deal with tires he is sell his with tires obviously.

cstreu1026
03-11-2008, 09:08 AM
There is a guy on www.daytonstangboard.com selling some wheels from his S197. They are black 20 inch wheels. I don't remember if they have a polished lip or not.

craigels
03-11-2008, 09:14 AM
I have a set of 2005 GT Premium wheels (split 5 star factory wheels) with Pirelli tires... like new, less than 7500 miles on htem. They are just taking up space if that is something he is interested in.

Craig

jaystang44
03-11-2008, 12:10 PM
There is a guy on www.daytonstangboard.com selling some wheels from his S197. They are black 20 inch wheels. I don't remember if they have a polished lip or not.

ehh he said no black and not a fan of 20 inch either but thanks any way

I have a set of 2005 GT Premium wheels (split 5 star factory wheels) with Pirelli tires... like new, less than 7500 miles on htem. They are just taking up space if that is something he is interested in.
Craig

You have a PM

jaystang44
03-18-2008, 02:23 PM
any body have/know of any FS sill lookin