Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Need help moving Twisted Twins [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Need help moving Twisted Twins

Holly
03-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Well, the river has crested, but it's up on my road at the end of the street and they are calling for warm temperatures and rain (this is EXACTLY what happened during the Flood of 1997). I don't want to take any chances, I need Twisted Twins out of the garage this weekend (61 feet puts it in my basement).

Can somebody haul it from my house to Williamsburg (my sister's garage) for me sometime this weekend? I can't take any chances, and I don't want to be moving it last minute if the water comes up. I will pay for your gas if you can haul it for me.

Thanks.

mustangoutlaw
03-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Holly you have a pm....

Holly
03-10-2008, 10:50 AM
Holly you have a pm....

Thanks guy. I hate to have you drive that far though. Anybody in Clermont County have a means to haul it for me?

'92Stang
03-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Thanks guy. I hate to have you drive that far though. Anybody in Clermont County have a means to haul it for me?

PM sent

Rob
03-10-2008, 11:02 AM
what is the latest? I live in Williamsburg so let me know if you still need help.

Holly
03-10-2008, 02:01 PM
what is the latest? I live in Williamsburg so let me know if you still need help.

I will call you Saturday night to make plans, I will be watching the news to see what the river is going to do. As long as my sister has a spot cleared out for me, I'm ready to move it though, I don't want to take any chances. I'd rather my Charger and house drown than Twisted Twins. :(

I have flood insurance (have to have it if you live in New Richmond), but that would not cover all the money Vinny has in Twisted Twins.

jaystang44
03-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Wish I could help but I dont have anything to help move it. All I could offer is maybe a garage spot at my parents. It would be up to you if you would trust my brother and family around it. I mean mines parked in there and Im fine with it but it would be up to you. My dad has his impala in there and I have mine backed in next to it but I could move it out if needed far a little while. I also live pretty far from ya, bridgetown/westernhills, but it could be a last resort spot if needed.

I love that car so I hope you can get it out of there before all the snow melts away and the river starts coming up.

Hope you can move it.

347sc
03-10-2008, 02:37 PM
I have flood insurance (have to have it if you live in New Richmond), but that would not cover all the money Vinny has in Twisted Twins.

Or heart and soul. Thats priceless. If I had a way I be down tonight to help. Sorry.:(

thecollector
03-10-2008, 02:44 PM
PM'ed

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-10-2008, 03:02 PM
We don't have a trailer, but we have a garage if your sister doesn't have room. I'd have to talk to AJ to make sure, but if you can get it to the house we can make a spot for it next to the Cobra until the river goes down. Let us know.

Holly
03-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Thanks for all the PMs everybody, I really appreciate it. ;)

I think I am going to take Rob up on his offer, he lives in Williamsburg, so it wouldn't be too far out of his way. My sister and bro-in-law are going to help me clean out a spot for it. Luckily she can lock it up for me too, but there is always someone home there, so I know it will be watched like a hawk (I hate not having it at home!).

If the temperature rises quickly, I would be screwed (melting snow is one of the reasons the river flooded in 1997). I'd rather be safe than sorry. Like Bo said, Vinny's time and effort on that car is priceless. :(

Johnson1134
03-10-2008, 04:26 PM
ill help ya out if need be!i can have my truck and trailer ready at any minute!

dedpedal
03-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Let me know if theres anything I can do Holly.

Black Hole
03-10-2008, 04:59 PM
No truck or trailer, but I'll pull the Jeep out of the garage if you need a spot.

ibstrokin
03-10-2008, 05:14 PM
I can help also, if needed,lmk

Waffles
03-10-2008, 07:20 PM
I don't have a trailor or a truck, but if my JEDI powers of levitation will help... lemme know.

PonymanfiveO
03-10-2008, 07:32 PM
I can probably borrow the enclosed trailer from work and help out. Let me know.

RACEME
03-11-2008, 05:07 AM
There is a list in the glove box that explains what all the buttons do. Whoever moves this thing, make sure you bring a jump box. The battery does not charge.

Holly - you better check the fuel also. I would move it, but I have not had time to fix my truck yet.