Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Exhaust question [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust question

Blackpony
03-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Ever since I bought my 85 Gt i've done everything to it besides the exhaust. So now its been getting kinda loud and i've gotta do something about it before I take it out for the summer. My question is how many people are running there exhaust without cats. Its not my daily driver I've got headers to put on it still and i'm about to purchase an exhaust system but before I do I'd like to get some feedback. Thanks Jim

Bluecrew07
03-09-2008, 08:24 PM
I dont have any converters on mine. i have shorty headers 2 1/2 in piping with flowmasters 40 series :bigthumb oh yeah H-Pipe

Stangman
03-09-2008, 08:37 PM
I have a 5.0 car and I have stock headers, no cats/resonators, a summit slip-together H, and flowmasters without turndowns and it sounds pretty wicked

djom1cincy
03-09-2008, 08:45 PM
I have bbk long tube headers, off-road x pipe and magnaflow catback. Just had to have the sensors in the convertors turned off. sounds good.

jk5.0
03-09-2008, 10:58 PM
You should have no problems being that your car is a carb car (no o2 sensors). You can also take off the air pump why your at it because it will do you no good without cat's. Just don't forget to plug the heads once you remove the air pump.

mustang3091
03-10-2008, 12:13 AM
I have a flowmaster cats back exhaust laying in my garage i will sell you it is like new and the force 2 sytem tring to clean my garage and it has to go its a steal for $150.I have bbk shortys,mac pro chamber h pipe and flowmasters with no tail pipes or turn downs .Sounds great but very loud

Blackpony
03-10-2008, 11:40 AM
I have a flowmaster cats back exhaust laying in my garage i will sell you it is like new and the force 2 sytem tring to clean my garage and it has to go its a steal for $150.I have bbk shortys,mac pro chamber h pipe and flowmasters with no tail pipes or turn downs .Sounds great but very loud

sent you a pm