Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Direct Tv R15 Sucks [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Direct Tv R15 Sucks

cobrajoe
03-09-2008, 05:28 PM
We had our power go out the other night and just today decided to turn on the sat to watch some tv and the mother fugger is in boot mode for like the last 3 hrs.:mad::mad::mad::mad: Piece of Garbage:mad::mad::mad:

cobrajoe
03-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Got it going!:) Here's a few tips! Disconnect the main power cord from behind for a good 15min or so. Disconnect your sat. feeds in and reconnect. Hit the red reset button, ***important*** when the blue welcome screen pops up type in 0-2-4-6-8 with the remote ***this has to be done as soon as the screen pops up****. It will goto a downloading new software screen. Mine shut back off after the download. I powered back up and worked fine, even the caller id (like I give a f@#k). Hope that helps anyone else that is having a problem!!! Time for a equipment upgrade!:bigthumb

Greg Seibert
03-09-2008, 07:31 PM
That's good information to have. Thanks.:bigthumb
That snow piled on my dish surface, and caused some channels to report "searching for signal" messages.
Just tapped on it and the snow fell off, and the signals returned.:cool2: