Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Damn cake eaters! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Damn cake eaters!

dedpedal
03-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Whats up with Ft Mitchell???? One of the highest taxed communities and they ran out of salt? I took Amy to her store and once I got to the top of the Orphanage hill, the road looked Canada! All the way to her store it looked basicaly untouched by road crews. The side street in front of my house was clearer than Dixie Hwy.
Finaly, after 3 winters, I got to justify the screwing I got on the Poo Roo by getting around in the snow.
Be careful out there, theres still a bunch of non driving sobs out there.

ponymom05
03-08-2008, 02:22 PM
I thought cake eaters were Ft. Thomas??

dedpedal
03-08-2008, 02:39 PM

We got em in Kenton County too!

cstreu1026
03-08-2008, 02:47 PM

I'm with you.

Jeff88coupe
03-08-2008, 03:11 PM
Alot of smaller cities are low on salt due to their salt suppliers having very low to none in inventory. Seem there was few week delay in getting the salt barges up the river from down south.

cstreu1026
03-08-2008, 04:39 PM
I think the our city is mixing salt and sand. I would just be happy if they would bring a plow down my street. As it stands I can't get my car out of the driveway.

Jeff88coupe
03-08-2008, 04:46 PM
I think the our city is mixing salt and sand. I would just be happy if they would bring a plow down my street. As it stands I can't get my car out of the driveway.

Isn't that why you own a jeep? I had the truck out today...no problems..just drive like you have 1/2 a brain.

DeckerEnt
03-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Fort Mitchell and Fort Thomas are sister cities. Both are linked to the school, both have high property values, both have high tax rates, and both don't have the first clue on how to maintain the roads in winter.
Keith

DeckerEnt
03-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Isn't that why you own a jeep? I had the truck out today...no problems..just drive like you have 1/2 a brain.

I had the race truck out this afternoon. Not too bad. And I did drive it like I had half a brain. No problems.
Keith

cstreu1026
03-08-2008, 06:33 PM

The jeep is like a damn mountain goat but the problem is there is 1 jeep and two drivers. The SRT4 might make a pretty good snow plow though.