Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Holly Cow LET IT SNOW [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Holly Cow LET IT SNOW

07thorobrd
03-08-2008, 11:15 AM
its crazy outside. idk if i have ever seen this much snow at once.:lol:

92StangMan
03-08-2008, 11:16 AM
It's snowing?

dedpedal
03-08-2008, 11:59 AM
I can remember walking across the ohio river back in 78.

Johnson1134
03-08-2008, 12:14 PM
this sucks!!!!!

8NO4CYL
03-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Didn't snow here. j/k :D

R825OH
03-08-2008, 12:40 PM
SnoW yee haa time for some cross country skiing

Mr.Moontang
03-08-2008, 02:20 PM

Me too then when the orange beetle drove by us we deceided it was time to go back to land!!!

untamed
03-08-2008, 02:28 PM

We walked across the river in 78 also. We seen a car driving on it too. That was crazy. That was a true Blizzard. This is nothing compared to that. Everyone have fun and be safe if you venture out to play in the snow.:D

cstreu1026
03-08-2008, 02:46 PM
its crazy outside. idk if i have ever seen this much snow at once.:lol:

The most I have seen was the 43 inches that fell in just over a day while on a ski trip to West Virginia in 1993.

PaulFiveOh
03-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Holly is not a cow.

MADMOD
03-08-2008, 04:01 PM

I wasn't even born then:D

DeckerEnt
03-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Where is Al Gore and his global warming when we need it? Oh yeah, it isn't SUMMER yet.
Keith

bobtsgt
03-08-2008, 05:02 PM
I wasn't even born then:D
X2 don't know if thats a good thing or not

Mista Bone
03-08-2008, 06:49 PM
I remember helping dad put the snopw chains on his pickup when it was POURING down rain the night the Blizzard of '78 hit.

He went to work that next day, picked up a co-worker and drove from Pleastant Run area to MIDDLETOWN.....got paid quite nicely by CG&E for that. I do remember getting quite a few Atari games for my B-day since I did try to keep the driveway clean while he was at work for two days.

92StangMan
03-08-2008, 10:33 PM
The most I have seen was the 43 inches that fell in just over a day while on a ski trip to West Virginia in 1993.

I remember this and every year in WV, people would predict that the current winter will be like the one in '93. IIRC, we were out of school for about a week.

Holly
03-08-2008, 11:25 PM
I just got back from sunny Las Vegas, 70's while we (me and my sis) were out there. Our flight was delayed TWICE coming home, I just now got home, and I am beat. Everybody kept calling us and texting us telling us how bad it was here, we landed on a scary runway tonight, it was all icy and snowy. :eek:

I had to drive my sister home to Williamsburg, her truck is in my driveway, and she does not have 4 wheel drive. On another note, the friggin Charger did awesome! The roads in KY are bullshit (275 is a hot mess), but they were a lot better getting into Ohio. I pulled down my driveway (if you have seen it, you know how steep it is) and into my garage, no problem. Guess I have to get out there and shovel tomorrow, the top of my driveway is AT LEAST a foot deep (thanks to the Village of New Richmond for plowing and throwing all of the snow to the top of my driveway). :bangwall:

k062693w
03-08-2008, 11:51 PM
I moved back here from Northern Michigan 4 years ago(Lived there for 9) and this is nothing, It snowed like this almost everyday all winter.. The last winter I was there we got 29.5 FEET of snow.. And the funny thing is it was never an issue when it came to the roads, We could get 18 inches overnight and the next day the roads were clear.
I think Ohio and other states could send their drivers there to learn how to plow!!!

Waffles
03-09-2008, 12:20 AM
I just got back from sunny Las Vegas, 70's while we (me and my sis) were out there. Our flight was delayed TWICE coming home, I just now got home, and I am beat. Everybody kept calling us and texting us telling us how bad it was here, we landed on a scary runway tonight, it was all icy and snowy. :eek:

I had to drive my sister home to Williamsburg, her truck is in my driveway, and she does not have 4 wheel drive. On another note, the friggin Charger did awesome! The roads in KY are bullshit (275 is a hot mess), but they were a lot better getting into Ohio. I pulled down my driveway (if you have seen it, you know how steep it is) and into my garage, no problem. Guess I have to get out there and shovel tomorrow, the top of my driveway is AT LEAST a foot deep (thanks to the Village of New Richmond for plowing and throwing all of the snow to the top of my driveway). :bangwall:

Glad you got back safe. Did you have those drinks for me? lol

Katmandu
03-09-2008, 10:26 AM
I was in living back home in Pittsburgh back in 78 and I remember the snow blowing off my parent's house was so high that it was hit the gutters (10-12 feet)!

I had just got my driver's license (2) weeks before the storm hit! No better way to start learning how to drive in the snow than driving in a Blizzard! :D

Holly
03-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Glad you got back safe. Did you have those drinks for me? lol

I didn't drink your martinis, but I drank everything else I could get my hands on. I love drinking for free. :D

I love Vegas, plain and simple. Even though I am not a big gambler, I love to people watch out there. As my sister said, it's a whole 'nuther planet there. :lol: We even had a nice chat with a hooker on the "Deuce" coming from Fremont Friday night.