Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
2008 Girl's Dirty Dozen Discussion Thread [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Girl's Dirty Dozen Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2

cobra_SVT_Girl
02-26-2008, 06:25 PM
Okay girls....."anything you can do I can do better"
If the guys can have one, why can't we?
Granted...I'm not even sure if we've got enough to make up a dozen, but darn it...we can try!

Here are the rules (as posted by the guys):
-You must be a participating member of Stangbangerz. (That means, you show up to SBZ events, you show up to some SBZ get-togethers.)

You must make one of the following:
-Running of the Ponys
-Running of the Dozen
-Local T&T at E20 or TS with fellow SBZ members
-Running of the UMTR with fellow SBZ
-Attend the SBZ Track day in July

-Car must be a true street, Ford powered Mustang/Capri with insurance, tags and registration matching the car
-You must race the car yourself..no boyfriends, husbands, brothers, uncles etc.....
-Car must have all safety equipment necessary to run

Addendum rules (for the girls):
-You must have been born with female anatomy and still maintain said gender.

Now, I know there are some fast girls on this site! Let's get it together and show these boys "whad up"!

craigels
02-26-2008, 06:26 PM
Can one girl be on the list twice with two different cars???

Craig

fst 5pto
02-26-2008, 06:59 PM
Alright james now you got a chance for the list!

kennebellcobra
02-26-2008, 07:06 PM
Can the same car be on both lists?

cobra_SVT_Girl
02-26-2008, 07:45 PM
I personally think the girl should own the car they are going to race.

ponymom05
02-26-2008, 07:57 PM
Can one girl be on the list twice with two different cars???

Craig

I personally think the girl should own the car they are going to race.

But I do own both cars!! Is that a YES?

MsBlkramair
02-26-2008, 08:01 PM
Okay girls....."anything you can do I can do better"
If the guys can have one, why can't we?
Granted...I'm not even sure if we've got enough to make up a dozen, but darn it...we can try!

Here are the rules (as posted by the guys):
-You must be a participating member of Stangbangerz. (That means, you show up to SBZ events, you show up to some SBZ get-togethers.)

You must make one of the following:
-Running of the Ponys
-Running of the Dozen
-Local T&T at E20 or TS with fellow SBZ members
-Running of the UMTR with fellow SBZ
-Attend the SBZ Track day in July

-Car must be a true street, Ford powered Mustang/Capri with insurance, tags and registration matching the car
-You must race the car yourself..no boyfriends, husbands, brothers, uncles etc.....
-Car must have all safety equipment necessary to run

Addendum rules (for the girls):
-You must have been born with female anatomy and still maintain said gender.

Now, I know there are some fast girls on this site! Let's get it together and show these boys "whad up"!

Damn, I'm out!

08 Vette
02-26-2008, 08:08 PM
Alright james now you got a chance for the list!

That's just wrong! :lol:

08 Vette
02-26-2008, 08:17 PM
cobra_SVT_Girl: Since you put it out there, are you willing to run the girls Dirty dozen?
If so, then it is yours!
Talk to Dave (Black Horse) as to what needs to be done.
You da Boss of it!
You might want to open it up to all girls with any type car, because we do have a lot less women than Men on the board.
It's up to you.

Maximus
02-26-2008, 08:18 PM
THIS should be the bakers dozen....Start baking some cake, cookies, pie and some other pastries.:D:lol:

MrsAPE
02-26-2008, 08:29 PM
^hey now!! i made you those damn cookies!!
I've never raced before. But hoping to give it a try this year. I think I'm in!! Soon as hubby fixes the car!!
Come on girls!!
I think we should open it up to all cars. We might make the dozen that way.

Black Hole
02-26-2008, 08:36 PM
THIS should be the bakers dozen....Start baking some cake, cookies, pie and some other pastries.:D:lol:
That made me smile... :bigthumb

08 Vette
02-26-2008, 08:41 PM
Cartman would be proud!

Maximus
02-26-2008, 08:46 PM
That made me smile... :bigthumb

Cept now I have to face the repercussion of IusetoownaCobraSvtGurl:confused2

:lol:

mach_u
02-26-2008, 08:49 PM
:rofl: I don't care who you are, that's funny right there. (Ironically my wife is in the kitchen cooking dinner as we speak) :D

wes 89 gt
02-26-2008, 09:04 PM
man thats not right but its still funny!

ponymom05
02-26-2008, 09:05 PM
I like the rules as posted. After all, we are STANGbangerz.

cobra_SVT_Girl
02-26-2008, 09:08 PM
Apparently the boys are just mad because they can't play with us!

I think all the girls on the board should have input since we are the "pioneers". I just reposted the rules already created as something to work from. It's still open for debate..

But I do think you should at least have part ownership in the car that you race.

So....let's hear it ladies....you suggest the rules and we'll put them in place!
Brenda...we'll let you place with us! Even though your a chevy girl...I still love ya ;)

Let's get this rollin'

And Craig.......don't make me have the moderators kick you out of this thread ;) ......you keep your hand out of this cookie jar..... :)

Maximus
02-26-2008, 09:17 PM
Apparently the boys are just mad because they can't play with us!

I think all the girls on the board should have input since we are the "pioneers". I just reposted the rules already created as something to work from. It's still open for debate..

But I do think you should at least have part ownership in the car that you race.

So....let's hear it ladies....you suggest the rules and we'll put them in place!
Brenda...we'll let you place with us! Even though your a chevy girl...I still love ya ;)

Let's get this rollin'

And Craig.......don't make me have the moderators kick you out of this thread ;) ......you keep your hand out of this cookie jar..... :)

PHOOY!! :mad:
Ive been kicked out of many a places and Im still here. Sooo nener nener:booty::lol:

347sc
02-26-2008, 09:18 PM
I just read dozen,dirty,girls. Ok I'll leave this thread alone. Cant help Im dyslexic

Maximus
02-26-2008, 09:20 PM
I just read dozen,dirty,girls. Ok I'll leave this thread alone. Cant help Im dyslexic

:lol::lol::bigthumb

cobra_SVT_Girl
02-26-2008, 09:24 PM
PHOOY!!
Ive been kicked out of many a places and Im still here. Sooo nener nener

Unless you got boobs (mambies don't count) or a uterus that can race a car....YOU can't play so....

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

:booty: :booty: :booty:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maximus
02-26-2008, 09:34 PM
No ManBoobs or Innie Plumbing here, so Ill sit back and watch the "Betty Crockers" set up some rules.:bigthumb

carry on:D

dedpedal
02-26-2008, 09:38 PM
So... IF the plans of me turning the reins of the blue car to Amy come to happen, are yall gonna complain that its not her car?

347sc
02-26-2008, 09:44 PM
:lol::lol::bigthumb

Yeah after reading Im kinda let down.lol:angel:

Black Horse
02-26-2008, 09:46 PM
Top rule for the gals...you have to run in the nude!

Maximus
02-26-2008, 09:48 PM
So... IF the plans of me turning the reins of the blue car to Amy come to happen, are yall gonna complain that its not her car?

If she is HALF owner(ie Married to ya), whats the problem?:eek:

Maximus
02-26-2008, 09:50 PM
Top rule for the gals...you have to run in the nude!

Now THAT is a Sexists remark!!:eek:

Serious, how they gonna shift with Boobs flooping around everywhere?

dedpedal
02-26-2008, 09:52 PM
Cmon ya crackhead. We aint getting married for about 4 years. If we do it soon, it will screw our kids out of college money. BTW Amy really wants to drive the blue car.

craigels
02-26-2008, 09:53 PM
I say you have the same rules as the regular DD. Just off the top of my head I can come up with at least 7 women that could run under the current rules. No need to combine other makes.... thats what the "others" list is for. If you don't thinkyou have 12 Mustangs, you could have the Half Dozen or Top 10, etc.

Craig

Maximus
02-26-2008, 09:53 PM
Cmon ya crackhead. We aint getting married for about 4 years. If we do it soon, it will screw our kids out of college money. BTW Amy really wants to drive the blue car.

I think it would be cool. Hell I let Holly run the Coupe back in the day. Scared her the first time, but she did good the second time.:bigthumb

JASON408
02-26-2008, 10:01 PM
I like the nude part .!!!!!!!:bigthumbAnd i always like a dozen dirty girls :lol:! Did i say that out loud . Ops

mustang8998
02-26-2008, 10:01 PM
So, does the girl's name need to be on the title?

In our case, the Mach1 is Maggie's car. She picked it out and makes the payments, but it is in my name, including the insurance.

Not that I think she would even try racing, but who knows.

Black Horse
02-26-2008, 10:19 PM
OK...after careful consideration (or my first beer of the evening) I say why the hell not....

I'll add the women folk dozen to the main dozen page as soon as you gals come up with a flashy title....Like Fast Femmes or (never mind....a lot of sexest thoughts come to mind)..you gals come up with a title!

MsBlkramair
02-27-2008, 01:08 AM
Thanks for the inclusion Daney.....but apparently us GM girls are not wanted. :(

PS I haven't raced the M6 yet anyway...........But I would've beat some major ass with my old auto WS6!

RACEME
02-27-2008, 05:37 AM
Unless you got boobs (mambies don't count) or a uterus that can race a car....YOU can't play so....

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

:booty: :booty: :booty:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you still own a mustang?

08 Vette
02-27-2008, 06:07 AM
Thanks for the inclusion Daney.....but apparently us GM girls are not wanted. :(

PS I haven't raced the M6 yet anyway...........But I would've beat some major ass with my old auto WS6!

Hello! Did you read my post? It's up to Daney (cobra_SVT_Girl) Sounds like your in to me. :HYF:

ponymom05
02-27-2008, 06:55 AM
As usual the thread has gone south quickly.

If it's going to be a true Dirty Dozen, let's follow the same rules as the guys, including you must own the car and it needs to be a Mustang/Capri. If you don't own the car, there will be a lot of "borrowed" cars that the ladies would not otherwise drive and that goes against the point. I think there would be enough girls to do it. I'm in for 2 cars. Let's count up how many others would join in....speak up ladies.

black90lx
02-27-2008, 08:14 AM
So my girlfriend couldn't race eathier one of my mustangs? She is really wanting to start racing one of them and I think this would get her into liking it more. I own both of my mustangs but she helped me pull the motor out of my 88Gt and actually got in there and got her hands dirty. She will be going to the meets with me, she said she had a really good time at the pinks party at MD and wants to go to more get togethers.

Jeff88coupe
02-27-2008, 08:22 AM
I guess Jenn and Brenda will be duking it out for the top stop on the "others" list.

REDHOTGTGIRL
02-27-2008, 08:51 AM
I just might have to chime in on this. I know there's a few girls on here that should be racing this year. There is Maggy (Her GT) and Angie (ihave1sweetride). They both have their own mustangs. I'm sure there's a few other girls that may come out of the wood work. Not sure about whether it should be exclusively mustangs or not, but I definitely think that the car should belong to the woman. I also kind of think that the driver should only be on the list once with 1 car, that way someone else has a chance at a spot. I would love to participate in this, but I have no driving experience whatsoever and I really don't know if I'll be taking my car down the track. Again, there are reasons for this and it will all make sense soon. Stay tuned, I'll let you know.

MsBlkramair
02-27-2008, 09:13 AM
Well, I do own the WS6.............I could make it interesting and drive the work car down the track (the hearse). hahaha

REDHOTGTGIRL
02-27-2008, 09:18 AM
LOL That would be so funny!

Okay so I'm back to discuss. I don't know if my car would be eligible if you go the mustang only route. It has a mustang motor, tranny, well everything except frame and body. It looks like a 1965 Shelby Cobra, but has the heart and soul of a mustang. I'm also not sure if I will race it all because of insurance restrictions, gotta love collector car coverage. Trust me, insurance for a kit car is hard to get. I would love to race it (at least a few times) if I could, so we'll see.

Black Horse
02-27-2008, 09:32 AM
Let's start the "Wicked Women" of Stangbangerz this way: For this year ANY vehicle can participate. It will be like the "Other Dozen". Afterall is is for fun.

Line 'em up and run gals! I look forward to seeing you being faster than the guys soon anyway!

Maximus
02-27-2008, 10:08 AM
Again, there are reasons for this and it will all make sense soon. Stay tuned, I'll let you know.

YOUR PREGNANT!!! SWEET!! CONGRATS!!!:bigthumb

REDHOTGTGIRL
02-27-2008, 10:43 AM

HELL NO!!!! That is definitely not the case, nor will it be. Not planning on that for a while. The reasons are car related, I outlined them in next post. Don't be starting rumors. LOL

mach_u
02-27-2008, 11:15 AM
Not funny! :p (if I could figure out how to give u the mista fish on my pocket pc, I would! rachel already has one big baby hanging off her bewby, she doesn't need another! :lol:

MsBlkramair
02-27-2008, 11:23 AM
Ok, if I slap a SBZ sticker on the car.......can i get in? lol

I really do hope can get to the track this year and try it in this car. I haven't been down the track in 3 years (since before getting pregnant). I miss it. I will need some teaching on how to drive the stick shift.......that will be a new experience for me. Cut me a break until I get decent at it ok?

Maximus
02-27-2008, 11:35 AM
Not funny! :p (if I could figure out how to give u the mista fish on my pocket pc, I would! rachel already has one big baby hanging off her bewby, she doesn't need another! :lol:

BWAHAHA!!!!

Jeff88coupe
02-27-2008, 12:12 PM
Ok, if I slap a SBZ sticker on the car.......can i get in? lol

I really do hope can get to the track this year and try it in this car. I haven't been down the track in 3 years (since before getting pregnant). I miss it. I will need some teaching on how to drive the stick shift.......that will be a new experience for me. Cut me a break until I get decent at it ok?

Craig will teach you...just tell him to watch out for reverse on a M6:D

Maximus
02-27-2008, 12:55 PM
Craig will teach you...just tell him to watch out for reverse on a M6:D

Pfft, reverse, 4th, it doesnt matter.:lol:

aperacer
02-27-2008, 01:02 PM
i am guessing the stock rebuild on kims car is not going to get now..... but she is in... i jsut have to get off my ass and finish the car....

craigels
02-27-2008, 01:17 PM
I still think you can do an all Mustang list, then an "Others" list...

Here's who I can come up with so far with Mustangs (in no particular order), I’m sure there are more...

1. Ponymom05 (05 Mustang)
2. Ponymom05 (88 Mustang)
3. Her GT
4. Carriep
5. Kathyp408
6. cobra_SVT_Girl
7. MrsAPE
8. Holly
9. ihave1sweetride
10. ToxicGT (is she still around??)

Craig

Holly
02-27-2008, 01:26 PM
Hell I let Holly run the Coupe back in the day. Scared her the first time, but she did good the second time.:bigthumb

I stalled it the first time. :lol: Second pass about made me pee my pants, that was the fastest I have ever been down the track.

I could break Twisted Twins out on you girlz and keep the number one spot all summer. :tongue2:

347sc
02-27-2008, 01:38 PM
DO IT!!!!

MFIELD
02-27-2008, 01:54 PM
Bo beat me to it

Gregg@TFS
02-27-2008, 01:59 PM
I could break Twisted Twins out on you girlz and keep the number one spot all summer. :tongue2:

:bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb

REDHOTGTGIRL
02-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about Holly! ;)

I want on the list. I have a mustang, just doesn't look like one. Everything is mustang about the care except for the body shell. It counts right?

MrsAPE
02-27-2008, 02:23 PM

I'd do it!! What, you'd have to make just one pass in it?! None of us could touch you.

Yes, I'm in. Hubby will be getting off his ass to get mine done. Cincy speed will be getting our cashola!!

Black Horse
02-27-2008, 03:41 PM

Strap on the Depends and have at it girl! I'm sure there would be enough folks around to help that happen!

ponymom05
02-27-2008, 03:54 PM
I'd do it!! What, you'd have to make just one pass in it?! None of us could touch you.

Yes, I'm in. Hubby will be getting off his ass to get mine done. Cincy speed will be getting our cashola!!

Vinny said "no one hit wonders" she'd have to go down the track on more than one occasion.

Someone just needs to take over and make some definate rules. Then if we want to abide by them and play, so be it.

cobra_SVT_Girl
02-27-2008, 04:25 PM
Okay...this is my original thinking behind the girls' dozen...

I thought this would give us girls on the board an opportunity to get into something ourselves instead of it being all about the guys. We are on here for a reason...besides the social interaction. Me personally, I really didn't intend for it to be super serious...just somethin' for us girls to do. :)

To prelude my next statement, I sold my Cobra, so I no longer have it. But...when I did have it..it was MINE, I raced it, I drove it to work, etc etc.
Now, me and my husband have the Mach I, we will both race it and it will belong to both of us. So....in my opinion..I think we should try to be as inclusive as possible. I think anything that promotes the girls getting out there and racing is a good thing....that's the whole point. Personally, I don't think it matters what kind of a car that you drive...as long as YOU drive it. Getting over that fear and getting out on the track and being competetive is the goal.

I think we should just try it out this year and see how it goes. Then after we get a benchmark of exactly how many girls we have and how competitive we are...then we can add some more rules.

Having said allllllllllllll this...I agree with the no "one hit wonders". I don't quite think it's fair for a girl to hop in her bf's/husband's car and make a pass. I think this needs to be for the girls who are serious about wanting to race and wanting to learn. That's just me.

Let me know what y'all think?

D.

Holly
02-27-2008, 04:31 PM
Having said allllllllllllll this...I agree with the no "one hit wonders". I don't quite think it's fair for a girl to hop in her bf's/husband's car and make a pass. I think this needs to be for the girls who are serious about wanting to race and wanting to learn.

Well... technically it IS my car (I have the title to it, and it's in my name). I am debating on whether I want to run it this summer, that would involve some cash to get it going, and somebody to tow it for me, although Vinny said it was street legal. :rolleyes: We'll see... if I am in, I'M IN FOR THE SUMMER, not just one trip down the track. ;) Once I get started, I can't quit, which is what happened several years ago when I bought the coupe, one trip down the track at Edgewater and I was hooked.

But Twisted Twins may be a bit more than I can handle. :(

MrsAPE
02-27-2008, 04:37 PM
Good gawd...Holly didn't say she'd only make one pass...i said that would be all she would need to to hold the top spot.

Her GT
02-27-2008, 04:37 PM
I think it's a great idea and I think that it should be one car per person.
I race, and I do mean I, a 91lx hatch
I went 14.59@96.1mph in 2007.

I did lots of updates to the car this winter so hopefully I will be a lot faster this coming season. :bigthumb

facemelter71
02-27-2008, 04:38 PM
Id have to get Blonde_5.0's car going.I wonder how long it would take to do a 4 cyl-5 liter swap???But i bet she would wanna get in the girls dozen.Damnit,more money from my pocket.Wait,she can buy the damn parts now!!!!HHAHAHAHAHA.Her car,her money.Now chime in here huney and yell at me to get your car finished.

Maximus
02-27-2008, 04:45 PM
Vinny said "no one hit wonders" she'd have to go down the track on more than one occasion.

Someone just needs to take over and make some definate rules. Then if we want to abide by them and play, so be it.

Cathy crackin the whip!!:lol:

Blonde_5.0
02-27-2008, 04:47 PM
HaHa My money...I think not...you like to play with the toys so you can fund to play with your toys....I will just hand you a beer when you need it...and when it's done...I will take the vert off your Hands....because then its my toy and I will be just as possesive over my toy as you are over yours...let's just say it's your gift to me for putting up with you....ha. Love you!!!!

REDHOTGTGIRL
02-27-2008, 04:51 PM
HaHa My money...I think not...you like to play with the toys so you can fund to play with your toys....I will just hand you a beer when you need it...and when it's done...I will take the vert off your Hands....because then its my toy and I will be just as possesive over my toy as you are over yours...let's just say it's your gift to me for putting up with you....ha. Love you!!!!

Ha! That's right girl, you tell him! ;)

cobra_SVT_Girl
02-27-2008, 05:03 PM
So....can we get a list of girls that are wanting to try this out? I'd like to sign up...eventually we'll have the Mach I ready (hopefully sooner rather than later) I ran a 13.4 in the Cobra...that was like 4 years ago. Not sure what the Mach I will do. We'll see though.....I'm excited!!! :)

I think all the girls this year should get a chance. We're all friends and there aren't that many girls on her to start getting specific.
If you can bring it.....BRING IT! No matter what kind of car!
Even if you did hop in your bf/husband's car and take it down the strip...that's a step in the right direction. You still gotta know how to drive. TRUST ME.....once you get going....you can't stop. (I made 25 passes in ONE NIGHT at Edgewater....talk about hot lappin').

So ladies.....sit down...hold on.....and let the smack talkin' begin!!!!!!

BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

MrsAPE
02-27-2008, 05:07 PM
List...I'm in

347sc
02-27-2008, 05:35 PM

Block of wood under the go pedal and you will be golden.:bigthumb

MsBlkramair
02-27-2008, 06:43 PM
I can't commit to every week or anything......but I will definately be heading down to TS a few times this summer myself......I know hubby will be going also. He still needs practice too.

ibstrokin
02-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Well... technically it IS my car (I have the title to it, and it's in my name). I am debating on whether I want to run it this summer, that would involve some cash to get it going, and somebody to tow it for me, although Vinny said it was street legal. :rolleyes: We'll see... if I am in, I'M IN FOR THE SUMMER, not just one trip down the track. ;) Once I get started, I can't quit, which is what happened several years ago when I bought the coupe, one trip down the track at Edgewater and I was hooked.

If You are seriously wanting to run TT, I'm sure we can get MD to tune it. I can drag it to/from the track. Basically, let us know, we'll make it happen.

Black Horse
02-27-2008, 08:24 PM
OK Gals you are set-up and good to go!

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39958

Scroll down to see the additional rules for the gals. Sidebar note: I think it would be best to make it any vehicle for the ladies this year (not just Mustangs) if the group grows we can always expand or split like the DD.

Stangbangerz 2008 "Wicked Women"!!!

ponymom05
02-27-2008, 08:36 PM
Rules will be the same as for the DD except as follows:
- All participants must be genetically female and be able to prove it.
- For 2008 any vehicle is eligible, but of course the Mustang/Capri is preferred (may be revised for next year).
- ALL runs must be by the female participant. Car needs to be owned by (name on the title) by the female person driving the car.

All right, we've got a plan! I will only run 1 car. Let's try to make these get togethers on non UMTR dates if possible.

However, how and to whom do we prove we are genetically female? :eek:

Who's checking titles? I see this as being a problem for many of the ladies as many of the vehicles are probably owned by the male in the relationship.

Thanks for coming up with a plan so quickly. Looking forward to it!

Cathy

black90lx
02-27-2008, 09:14 PM
My girlfriend would be racing the daily driver. Its just stock 2000 Gt. I'm not putting her in the 88Gt I am going to be racing it to try to put it on the guys dirty dozen but I don't think a 10\11 second car is going to do it this year. So is she going to be able to race the DD since it is in my name?

cin_mustang
02-27-2008, 09:37 PM
Well I'm in but being that I'm far north I don't make it to any events, yet. I plan to this year. I just had my third little boy in july so I didn't make it out much last year. I did get to meet Holly in columbus but other than that I was pretty grounded. Looking forward to meeting some gals as into racing as I am.

kennebellcobra
02-27-2008, 09:48 PM
My girlfriend would be racing the daily driver. Its just stock 2000 Gt. I'm not putting her in the 88Gt I am going to be racing it to try to put it on the guys dirty dozen but I don't think a 10\11 second car is going to do it this year. So is she going to be able to race the DD since it is in my name?

I have the same question except for my wife...all the cars are in my name so does that mean she can't be in it?

Black Horse
02-27-2008, 10:03 PM
Maybe we ought to revise the rules to just female driver. Any thoughts?

kennebellcobra
02-27-2008, 10:07 PM
Maybe we ought to revise the rules to just female driver. Any thoughts?

What about being insured on the insurance policy of the car?

Maximus
02-27-2008, 10:24 PM
:popcorn:

Black Horse
02-27-2008, 10:27 PM
What about being insured on the insurance policy of the car?

SAME rules as the rest of the DD...just you have to be female.....you planning on a gender switch?

cobra_SVT_Girl
02-27-2008, 10:28 PM
Yeah, I think for this year, we let people slide. I don't think your name should have to be on the title, that might be a little much for some....especially the newbies just wanting to try it out.

MsBlkramair
02-27-2008, 10:37 PM
Ok, I will need a set of dates on which to attend...........well in advance..........due to full-time classes, childcare issues, and running death calls 3-4 nights a week. Anyone have a schedule in mind?

kennebellcobra
02-28-2008, 06:29 AM
SAME rules as the rest of the DD...just you have to be female.....you planning on a gender switch?

Not a switch...just a reduction:lol:

I'm asking for the wife:HYF:

ponymom05
02-28-2008, 06:43 AM
I see a lot of "borrowed" cars getting used!! Should be interesting to see who really wants to race and who just wants on the "list".

MrsAPE
02-28-2008, 07:27 AM
Umm this may sound a bit silly but they do also have to belong here correct?!

REDHOTGTGIRL
02-28-2008, 08:36 AM
I want to race, just worried about racing my car. I told AJ last night I need a race car. He looked at me and laughed and said you just got a new car! I just don't know how I feel about running the Cobra down the track, no top, one roll bar, I just don't know. I think we should pick up something cheap and run the crap out of it. LOL

BigBadStang
02-28-2008, 08:39 AM
[I]Rules will be the same as for the DD except as follows:
- All participants must be genetically female and be able to prove it.

It's a grueling job but...
I volunteer to be the "Gender Verifyer" for the Girlz Dirty Dozen!! :evilgrin:

ihave1sweetride
02-28-2008, 09:57 AM
I"m in... I going to try to run UMTR this year with my 83 gt that we've been building, should be ready for this season...

MrsAPE
02-28-2008, 02:04 PM
I see a lot of "borrowed" cars getting used!! Should be interesting to see who really wants to race and who just wants on the "list".

I see a lot of the guys getting their girls to drive their cars to make the list that can't make the guys list. Just for that, I think if we do window decals they should be pink!! :D

Maximus
02-28-2008, 02:48 PM
I see a lot of the guys getting their girls to drive their cars to make the list that can't make the guys list. Just for that, I think if we do window decals they should be pink!! :D

That would be Low Rent, but the Sticker idea is cool.:bigthumb

MrsAPE
02-28-2008, 06:40 PM
That would be Low Rent, but the Sticker idea is cool.:bigthumb

Oooh, Nancy's gonna get you!! :D

MrsAPE
02-29-2008, 06:20 AM
^disregard above statement. Alan explained to me. Nancy won't get you. Just give me a carp!! :HYF:

dedpedal
02-29-2008, 07:26 AM

Amy and I have talked about her racing my 88 (idle chit chat). She kind of wants to. My thoughts on it was that if she drove it and liked it (and was any good) SHE would be the driver for it all year. We also have the 86, but Im not letting it turn into another race car. Since we arent married, her name will not be on the title to either car, but she IS currently listed on my ins policy as a driver for all my vehichles.

MrsAPE
02-29-2008, 01:59 PM
Wasn't talking about you to. Thinking she'd be in. Hubby want's to build mine bigger but I'm trying to hold him back. I'm not sure I will like it either. This is my 'try it' year. If I like it....then next year we build a bigger and better one!! :D

mustang8998
02-29-2008, 09:17 PM
....I just don't know how I feel about running the Cobra down the track, no top, one roll bar, I just don't know.

I can't believe that statement got by everyone (GUYS!), without comment.

I think you should do it Rachel! I'd be happy to line you up, with the beams. It may take awhile and you might have to back up a time or two. :D

beefcake
02-29-2008, 09:47 PM
so, prove of genetically female, can't wait to see how this goes off lol

YouGotJunk
02-29-2008, 11:12 PM
Great...so now were going to have cheerleaders!!!

Black Horse
02-29-2008, 11:17 PM
Great...so now were going to have cheerleaders!!!

When I see you at the track shaking your pom-poms, I'm going to join the Foreign Legion.

YouGotJunk
02-29-2008, 11:18 PM
When I see you at the track actually racing...and not taking pictures..YOUR CALLED OUT!!!!!

Maximus
03-01-2008, 12:40 AM
Ill tell you one thing.

After what I saw my Wife go through with the delivery of our newest daughter....You MOMS are some TOUGH GALS!!!:rockon:

Metcalf Racing
03-01-2008, 01:16 AM
Ill tell you one thing.

After what I saw my Wife go through with the delivery of our newest daughter....You MOMS are some TOUGH GALS!!!:rockon:LOL...I hear ya there.. How tough is my wife we've been married now going on 9 years and she produced me to children...LOL She needs a metal

MrsAPE
03-01-2008, 08:46 AM
Ill tell you one thing.

After what I saw my Wife go through with the delivery of our newest daughter....You MOMS are some TOUGH GALS!!!:rockon:

I've had 3! Fear me! :lol:

MrsAPE
03-01-2008, 12:07 PM

Hubby calls that being a silent owner/bill payer. He forgot top grease monkey too!

92coupe
03-01-2008, 07:52 PM
I am gonna try to get Lisa interested in this she owns her own. I am getting her into UMTR this season, Should be a good summer.

quik lx
03-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Maggy's coming out to take the #1 spot...She was cutting and grinding all morning getting the hidden overflow bottle mounted, dropping off the brake rotors to be turned, and bleeding the brakes after the line loc install. Nitrous bottle needs filled yet, but watch out ladies!!!!:AR15::booty:

MrsAPE
03-02-2008, 06:47 AM
If I let hubby have his way I'd need a roll cage. But this is my first year. I'm just gonna have some fun. Matilda should still put some nice numbers. I'm excited!! Now I gotta get his butt busy fixing her. Guess I'll get those cookies baked too Craig for when he come's down!!

Her GT
03-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Maggy's coming out to take the #1 spot...She was cutting and grinding all morning getting the hidden overflow bottle mounted, dropping off the brake rotors to be turned, and bleeding the brakes after the line loc install. Nitrous bottle needs filled yet, but watch out ladies!!!!:AR15::booty:

Thanks for that, but there are some ladies on here that are really good drivers and pretty fast. I just want to have fun and have a big smile on my face when I go down the track, even though you won’t be able to see it with my big ass Darth Vader helmet.:lol::bigthumb

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Thanks for that, but there are some ladies on here that are really good drivers and pretty fast. I just want to have fun and have a big smile on my face when I go down the track, even though you won’t be able to see it with my big ass Darth Vader helmet.:lol::bigthumb

I hear ya, that's all I want to do is have some fun. We'll see if I get it out or not. Still trying to convince AJ that I need a cheap stang to race for fun. He seems to think I have enough cars. LOL

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-03-2008, 01:22 PM
I agree, let's just have some fun with it. I'd like to plan a day in the spring for all of us ladies to meet up, maybe get some pictures of the "Wicked Women". I'd at least like to get a pic of every girl in action (going down the track) etc. AND I think it would be fun if we could design a shirt too. I know there is someone on her that has some design skills, just gotta find 'em.

Although, I did find some super cute racin' shirts at Gabe's this weekend.

MrsAPE
03-03-2008, 01:37 PM
I agree, let's just have some fun with it. I'd like to plan a day in the spring for all of us ladies to meet up, maybe get some pictures of the "Wicked Women". I'd at least like to get a pic of every girl in action (going down the track) etc. AND I think it would be fun if we could design a shirt too. I know there is someone on her that has some design skills, just gotta find 'em.

I'm liking how you think!!

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Okay people....I've been going over some tshirt ideas and I need some feedback. I don't really want to go too girly....but that's just me....
I'm at a loss because I don't have photoshop (I wouldn't really use these images d/t copyright, but I could draw my own) but I wanna get an idea of how they might look.

I would like the back of the shirt to say:
Stangbangerz Wicked Women (w/ Holly's permission etc etc)
Then have all of our names (or screen names) on the back

As far as sayings on them I've been tossing around:
DRIVE IT like it's your husband's (Instead of drive it like you stole it)
Size Does Matter
Anything you can do I can do faster (I'm partial to this one)
Yes it's mine and no you can't drive it
The more men I meet, the more I love my car (hehehhe)
Girls can't what? <---This is my favorite

I like this skull (cause it's got handlebars ;) )
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f167/daneyb/Femaleskull.jpg

On these crossbones
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f167/daneyb/Emptycrossbones.jpg

I like this one too but it's kind of manly
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f167/daneyb/Crossbones.jpg

Okay...what do you all think?

mach_u
03-03-2008, 09:46 PM
I prefer this design:
http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/72473897.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=A9504A94882E0E920F336310388C0BEC284831B75F48EF45
:lol: jk of course. :D

YouGotJunk
03-03-2008, 09:52 PM
God as bad as I hate to agree with the guy above me...I do agree that AJ has done it...he has found exactly what the women need!!!!

Timido
03-03-2008, 10:08 PM
These will be made in Baby Doll Tank tops only so us guys really dont care what the t-shirt says on it we wont be reading the shirt :)

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Awww..he's just mad cause his woman has a better car than he does...

Bunch of haters...

Maximus
03-03-2008, 10:11 PM
I prefer this design:
http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/72473897.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=A9504A94882E0E920F336310388C0BEC284831B75F48EF45

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Although, that chic should have a Giant T-Bone steak ready! Men dont need a salad!!:HYF:

:lol::lol:

Timido
03-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Salad ------------------------Thats what food eats.

aperacer
03-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Salad ------------------------Thats what food eats.

amen....................

ponymom05
03-04-2008, 06:27 AM
I LOVE the skull w/handlebars and the crossbones! That is awesome.

Anything you can do I can do faster (I'm partial to this one)
The more men I meet, the more I love my car (hehehhe)
Girls can't what? <---This is my favorite

Can't go with the quote about husbands, we don't all have one!!
I have a sign in my garage that says "Yes it's fast, no you can't drive it!"

I'm really partial to the last two.

Cathy

MrsAPE
03-04-2008, 06:49 AM
Love the skull with handlebars! Have to say favorite would be Girl's can't what?

mach_u
03-04-2008, 07:49 AM
BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Although, that chic should have a Giant T-Bone steak ready! Men dont need a salad!!:HYF:

:lol::lol:
It was the best I could do on short notice. :lol:

MsBlkramair
03-04-2008, 08:36 AM
The skull with handlebars.......too cute.

I have one that says "I'm not speeding-I'm qualifying." I love that saying!

cin_mustang
03-04-2008, 08:40 AM
I have a shirt from racer chicks that says:
husband or racecar, don't make me choose.
I like the skull and crossbones.
I like the last one of your options best!!

Black Horse
03-04-2008, 09:02 AM
How about:
"If it has tires or a penis you are going to have problems"

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-04-2008, 09:06 AM
I like the skull with handlebars best, the other one is a bit creepy. As for the sayings...they are all good, but I think I like these the best:

Girls can't what?

I prefer this design:

And for you sir... that kind of resembles you cooking in the kitchen last night! But you know, you shouldn't mess with us women because we can still work, take care of families, clean house, cook meals, bake cookies and still kick your a$$ drag racing!

mach_u
03-04-2008, 09:12 AM
I like the skull with handlebars best, the other one is a bit creepy. As for the sayings...they are all good, but I think I like these the best:

Girls can't what?

And for you sir... that kind of resembles you cooking in the kitchen last night! But you know, you shouldn't mess with us women because we can still work, take care of families, clean house, cook meals, bake cookies and still kick your a$$ drag racing!
Big word, I don't think u can back it up though! ;) yes... I did cook dinner last night. :(

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-04-2008, 09:13 AM
;) Just wait and see. Someday...

Kelly Pelrine
03-04-2008, 12:48 PM
Okay people....I've been going over some tshirt ideas and I need some feedback. I don't really want to go too girly....but that's just me....
I'm at a loss because I don't have photoshop (I wouldn't really use these images d/t copyright, but I could draw my own) but I wanna get an idea of how they might look.

I would like the back of the shirt to say:
Stangbangerz Wicked Women (w/ Holly's permission etc etc)
Then have all of our names (or screen names) on the back

I like this skull (cause it's got handlebars ;) )
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f167/daneyb/Femaleskull.jpg
Okay...what do you all think?

Say hello to the photoshop queen ;) I like this drawing...... lemme see if i can come up with something that resembles it without infringing on the copyright.

92BlackStang
03-04-2008, 01:02 PM
id say just use what you said leave the same skull but make the names and logo pink

Kelly Pelrine
03-04-2008, 02:45 PM
what do you gals (and guys lol) think about this?

http://www.digitalracecraft.com/samples/wwskull.jpg

Maximus
03-04-2008, 03:00 PM
"She" looks, kinda like.....ADUHHHHhhh:dork:

But good PS skills:bigthumb

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-04-2008, 03:13 PM
I like it Kelly! :) you do got skills! :)

Jaylynn
03-04-2008, 03:29 PM
I'll reply for the guys..... where's the blonde hair & big hooters? j/k

Kelly Pelrine
03-04-2008, 03:30 PM
"She" looks, kinda like.....ADUHHHHhhh:dork:

But good PS skills:bigthumb

LOL better Craig?

http://www.digitalracecraft.com/samples/wwskull2.jpg

Kelly Pelrine
03-04-2008, 03:31 PM
I like it Kelly! :) you do got skills! :)

Thanks! I guess i could always add in a bottom piece for the mouth. If you want to use it let me know i have a HR version.

Maximus
03-04-2008, 03:45 PM
LOL better Craig?

http://www.digitalracecraft.com/samples/wwskull2.jpg

Just ad a Cell phone and a purse and you are there.:lol::bigthumb

Kelly Pelrine
03-04-2008, 03:55 PM
once more.....

http://www.digitalracecraft.com/samples/wwskull3.jpg

Kelly Pelrine
03-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Just ad a Cell phone and a purse and you are there.:lol::bigthumb

lol shaddup :flipoff::lol:

MrsAPE
03-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Looks good Kelly!!

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-04-2008, 04:15 PM
once more.....

http://www.digitalracecraft.com/samples/wwskull3.jpg

Ohhhh I like this one better :).

And add a big GIRL'S CAN'T WHAT??

I LOOOOOVEEEEEE IT!

Me likey likey!

dedpedal
03-04-2008, 04:22 PM
That would go well with a big PMS (Procuring Man Status) below it ;)

MrsAPE
03-04-2008, 04:26 PM
PMS..PUTTING up with MEN'S SHIT

Kelly Pelrine
03-04-2008, 04:31 PM
Ohhhh I like this one better :).

I LOOOOOVEEEEEE IT!

Me likey likey!

You got it lady!

http://www.digitalracecraft.com/samples/wwskull4.jpg

MrsAPE
03-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Sold!! Where do we order?!

PonymanfiveO
03-04-2008, 06:38 PM

uhhh.....

Pee standing up? :)

:tongue2:

Her GT
03-04-2008, 06:45 PM
uhhh.....

HAHAHA:lol:

I have to admit that logo is not one of my favorites.

MrsAPE
03-04-2008, 07:27 PM
Well we do when the toilet seat is nasty!! Just not the same as you do.

Timido
03-04-2008, 07:27 PM
uhhh.....

Thats funny right there.

craigels
03-04-2008, 07:28 PM
The logo needs LESS cheekbone...

Craig

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-04-2008, 08:23 PM
I haven't heard much input from Holly regarding the use of the SBZ's name and logo on the shirt, so until then...I'm not exactly sure where we stand.

Also...I don't know much about getting tshirts made or the cost involved, but....we could let each girl pick their own saying for the shirt? Since we probably won't be ordering very many t's anyway...

Again...i'd be willing to pay $20 for a shirt...shoot....I've paid MUCH more than that for less... :(

Maximus
03-05-2008, 12:09 AM
I kid all you ladies, but I think its VER COOL to see you all out running your cars. Look at our UMTR, theres quite a few of you banging gears and doing a GREAT job! I truly wish more of you ladies would come out and race!
To help out and show support of "Wicked Womenz" Cincy Speed will throw in a couple bucks per shirt to help out. :)
You guys gonna get Dave to print em out? If so, I can cut him a check when you decide on how many.:bigthumb

ponymom05
03-05-2008, 07:24 AM
Craig/Cincy Speed - you never stop amazing me! Thanks

I was thinking that with all the sexist comments from the guys, maybe we should have been the Wicked Wenches instead!!

MrsAPE
03-05-2008, 07:34 AM
Craig/Cincy Speed - you never stop amazing me! Thanks
I was thinking that with all the sexist comments from the guys, maybe we should have been the Wicked Wenches instead!!

Plus one Craig!! Girl's need those speed parts too!! We know where to go. Or in my case, where to send the hubby. :D

And I'm liking the Wicked Wenches too!! Course I thought Bakers Dozen was kinda cool too. We know better. And it's about having fun. Wonder what Vinny would have called us?!!

mach_u
03-05-2008, 08:38 AM
Way to go Craig! I'm with you, joking aside there are a million guys that would kill to have chicks as cool as the ones racing. I know I'm super happy my little lady is into cars as much as I am! ;) Good luck this year! :bigthumb

quik lx
03-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Way to go Craig! I'm with you, joking aside there are a million guys that would kill to have chicks as cool as the ones racing. I know I'm super happy my little lady is into cars as much as I am! ;) Good luck this year! :bigthumb

Werd! luv wrenchin in the mancave witht the wife!:cool1:

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-05-2008, 11:18 AM
Thanks Craig, that is super nice of you! Hopefully me and my little blue car will be seeing you soon! ;)

I'm not a huge fan of skulls, but I can rock it. I just hope I get a chance to race. Really nervous about doing it with my car. It just doesn't seem like the type of car a newbie should be racing.

Maximus
03-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Wheels are turning and everything is in motion for some cool T-Shirts for the Ladies.:bigthumb

You all need to get with Danielle (cobraSVTgirl) so she can get sizes, quantity and color. Hopefully you ladies agree on ONE color and one style. The sooner the better so Dave can get em printed up ASAP!!:bigthumb

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Craig, you rock!

So what will the style be? As a tall, curvy, "blessed" woman, I need something that will be accommodating. Often times the baby doll shirts are too short (belly shirt on me) and even the XL's are often too small for my boobs. So all I ask is just keep me and my curves in mind when choosing a style. As for color, since the hair is black, the design won't really stand out on a black t-shirt, but I do like black shirts. I'm not a huge fan of white or gray, but I prefer white if I had to choose. What about pink? Any other thoughts?

Mr.Moontang
03-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Mmm (.Y.)

Kelly Pelrine
03-05-2008, 12:23 PM
The logo looks real nice on a pink shirt, or even baby blue. I agree it doesnt look the best on black, but maybe even a gray for those who might not want white? Also, to keep costs down i suggest sticking to one saying. It costs more to have different screens made up. The only other suggestion i can make is if there arent going to be alot of these made up, and everyone wants their own saying i would just use Spread Shirt or someone like that, that way everyone can get exactly what they want.

cin_mustang
03-05-2008, 12:51 PM
I think pink would be cool! Nice design gals. That turned out awesome. I think we should stay with the girls can't what? if everyone is cool with that. I definately would like one but just a plain tshirt. Not a babydoll shirt or tank. I'm for anything but white. I got bad well water and it will turn yellow.

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-05-2008, 12:52 PM
Isn't there a website where you can upload an image and then get it printed on whatever you want like t-shirts, tanks, coffee mugs etc? I think Nancy, Moontang's wife, has used it before, maybe she could give more info.

Kelly Pelrine
03-05-2008, 12:53 PM
Isn't there a website where you can upload an image and then get it printed on whatever you want like t-shirts, tanks, coffee mugs etc? I think Nancy, Moontang's wife, has used it before, maybe she could give more info.

yup yup

www.spreadshirt.com
www.cafepress.com

;)

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-05-2008, 12:55 PM
Cafepress, that's one I was thinking of. Thanks Kelly!

We could try that if people want other things. But I think if we just go the basic t-shirt route with one style and one color, it won't be too expensive.

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-05-2008, 02:09 PM
My thoughts are:

Shirt color: Pink
Fit type: T-shirt
Sizes: We will need to get everyone specific sizes
Saying: Girl's can't what?

I would like to use the SBZ's logo and the CincySpeed logo on the shirt.

How do you feel about the SBZ logo right in the middle on the front (like the guys t's)

The back could be (in this order):

Cincyspeed Logo (top middle)
Skull/Crossbones (center)
Gir's can't what? (bottom center)

I think that would be pretty pimp.

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-05-2008, 02:24 PM
I think that sounds like an excellent plan. Only question I have is will it say Wicked Women anywhere? Also, you could maybe put the Cincy Speed logo on the sleeve to allow more room.

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Okay, there might be a change of plans.

Dave (t-shirt printer) is set to go on this pretty soon so we'll need to have something finalized soon.

Front:
Cincyspeed logo on left side (heart) area

Back:
Top Center Stangbangerz Wicked Women
Skull and crossbones (Craig mentioned about putting wrenches instead of crossbones)
Women can't WHAT?

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-05-2008, 04:23 PM
I like that idea Daney! I like the wrenches idea as well.

Put me down for 1. If they are the unisex t-shirts like the SBZ shirts usually are, I would like a Medium.

MsBlkramair
03-05-2008, 05:09 PM
You have decided to let me in..........then I would like a large t-shirt. Will this be hot pink or baby pink? What is the final cost?

cin_mustang
03-05-2008, 07:32 PM
I'd like a 2xl if possible. I would prefer hot pink (I think it would look good with the design) but either would work. Just let me know how much.

MrsAPE
03-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Front: Cincyspeed logo on left side (heart) area Back: Skull and crossbones (Craig mentioned about putting wrenches instead of crossbones)
Women can't WHAT?

PERFECT to have CincySpeed over the heart!! Love the wrenches instead of crossbones too!! Hot pink would be perfect I think. Picture of all of us for the wall at CincySpeed...PERFECT! Put me down for a med. Let us know how much and how to pay!!

Flamergirl
03-05-2008, 08:28 PM
I will take a small. Let me know how much and when to pay.

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Perfect ladies. I'll have to check with Kelly and see if she can design us one with the wrenches on it. I'd like to leave this up for a few days, may even make a new post to take orders after we get the final word on the design of the shirt itself. I'm thinking Magenta or Hot Pink....

:) WOO HOO..

Black Horse
03-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Here ya go gals....I took Kelly's design and twisted around a bit to make it single color.

*image removed - being reworked slightly*

PonymanfiveO
03-05-2008, 11:11 PM
looks like a scary minnie mouse. :lol:

Maximus
03-05-2008, 11:25 PM
You have decided to let me in..........then I would like a large t-shirt. Will this be hot pink or baby pink? What is the final cost?

I have known you pobably the longest of all these fine ladies and I dont think it would be cool if you werent apart of this.:)

PERFECT to have CincySpeed over the heart!! Love the wrenches instead of crossbones too!! Hot pink would be perfect I think. Picture of all of us for the wall at CincySpeed...PERFECT! Put me down for a med. Let us know how much and how to pay!!

How much? We are working on that, but probably.....FREE!!

I would be PROUD to have that picture on my wall of fame!!:bigthumb

Black Horse
03-05-2008, 11:35 PM
Make sure you get permission before using the SBZ name.

"Stangbangerz" IS copywritten and trademarked.

I'm sure once there is a design that the ladies agree upon permission will be asked before proceeding further. kapeesh?

MsBlkramair
03-05-2008, 11:36 PM
I have known you pobably the longest of all these fine ladies and I dont think it would be cool if you werent apart of this.:)

Awwwww I am loved! Thanks Craigy.

I think I would also get Hailey a small........she has been my pit crew since 5 years old.

Maximus
03-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Awwwww I am loved! Thanks Craigy.

I think I would also get Hailey a small........she has been my pit crew since 5 years old.

Cmon now, who gave Free tutoring leasons at Hooters???:lol:
But, whatever design we come up with, there WILL be kiddie and baby sizes.:D

Cherry Blossom
03-06-2008, 07:55 AM
^hey now!! i made you those damn cookies!!
I've never raced before. But hoping to give it a try this year. I think I'm in!! Soon as hubby fixes the car!!
Come on girls!!
I think we should open it up to all cars. We might make the dozen that way.

I'm planning on racing my STi this year - can I join???

MrsAPE
03-06-2008, 08:15 AM
^ oh hell yes girl!!

ponymom05
03-06-2008, 05:00 PM
Well, since we're going to have such shitty weather this weekend I don't think the tracks will open, so...I will have to be lonely at the top for another week! And I only bring this point up because I know as soon as the weather breaks and the tracks open, my female co-horts will be out there jammin' gears and tossing my slow ass to the bottom of the pile! So pardon me for my gloating, but I'm only going to be in the #1 spot once and I want to enjoy it!

Can't wait to see the WW's at the track. Bring on the sun!

Girls Can't What?

cin_mustang
03-06-2008, 06:11 PM
Hell yeah!!! I can't wait!! Don't think I'll make it to the track for a while. Rebuilding the '66 for Pinks so I might be in the hunt. I may be out in the '95 before too long. It won't come soon enough.

89notch
03-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Frances will probably be in if i ever finish her vert

Rick93coupe
03-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Whats everyones hurry? I'm sure it'll work itself out, but you guys are acting like it has to be done tonight. Isn't it about to freakin snow anyway?

Black Hole
03-06-2008, 11:16 PM
I cleaned up the thread and appologize for taking the thread off course.

Please keep on track from here on out.

Thanks.

92coupe
03-06-2008, 11:26 PM
You may as well design a decal too.

Maximus
03-07-2008, 01:56 AM

Thanks.

About time you did something right.:bigthumb

cobrajoe
03-07-2008, 05:58 AM

Thanks.

About time you did something right.:bigthumb

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/clap.gif (http://www.millan.net)
http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/grouphugg.gif (http://www.millan.net)

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-07-2008, 08:01 AM
It will be a while until I hit the track as well. First of all, not sure if I can race the Cobra. I know everyone isn't technically supposed to race, but things are a bit different with that car. We had to get collector car insurance and they are pretty strict about what you can and can't do with the car. I know you can get away with it if nothing happens, but I'm just nervous and don't want to take too many chances with it. But besides that, we have a laundry list of things that need to be done to it before it is truly road ready because it was never fine tuned after the build. If everything goes well, it should be mostly ready by the spring cruise or shortly thereafter. I'll get down the track one way or another, just may have to use the Mach (yeah right!) or find something else to beat on. LOL I'm really looking forward to having fun with this over summer.

ihave1sweetride
03-07-2008, 09:12 AM
might be a little longer than i thought before i get to the track.. got the 83 out wed... to take for a drive... the drums are frozen again, and it's smoking a little... so more work before i can get it to the track

craigels
03-07-2008, 09:14 AM
I know everyone isn't technically supposed to race, but things are a bit different with that car. We had to get collector car insurance and they are pretty strict about what you can and can't do with the car. I know you can get away with it if nothing happens, but I'm just nervous and don't want to take too many chances with it.

You are not "supposed" to race anything really. Auto insurance won't cover you at the track no matter what you drive. There are a few companies that will cover drag race vehicles or "allow" you to race, but those are companies like Haggerty, etc. You'll just have to take the chance like everyone else and try to keep it out of the wall. Good luck! I'm looking forward to seeing it at a cruise.

Craig

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Ladies:

Okay...I've taken some time to think and have some conversations regarding this "project".

Status update:

1. The use of SBZ's logo is still undetermined. After a discussion with the admins, the final decision remains w/ Holly who is currently on vacation.

2. Let's use next Friday as the go date for ordering the shirts. This will allow enough time for all the ladies to view the thread and decide if they want a shirt. This will also give SBZ's time to decide if they want to join in on this.

3. If we don't hear anything by Friday, or if SBZ decides not to participate, we will go ahead with the design we have minus the SBZ logo.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Daney

MrsAPE
03-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Works for me. Thank you Daney for doing all this!! I think it's going to be a lot of fun we girls have!

beefcake
03-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Ladies:

Okay...I've taken some time to think and have some conversations regarding this "project".

Status update:

1. The use of SBZ's logo is still undetermined. After a discussion with the admins, the final decision remains w/ Holly who is currently on vacation.

2. Let's use next Friday as the go date for ordering the shirts. This will allow enough time for all the ladies to view the thread and decide if they want a shirt. This will also give SBZ's time to decide if they want to join in on this.

3. If we don't hear anything by Friday, or if SBZ decides not to participate, we will go ahead with the design we have minus the SBZ logo.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Daney

nice to see ya today! :)

hopefully everything gets worked out!

Maximus
03-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Works for me. Thank you Daney for doing all this!! I think it's going to be a lot of fun we girls have!

Its going to be cool watching all you ladies racing at the track:bigthumb

beefcake
03-07-2008, 05:10 PM
Its going to be cool watching all you ladies racing at the track:bigthumb

i say bikini contest between rounds lol

MsBlkramair
03-07-2008, 05:21 PM

Only if everyone is drunk, and it is pitch black outside!

ponymom05
03-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Amen sister. That's just a horrible thought if I'm involved!!

RACEME
03-07-2008, 07:56 PM
My wife wants to race but she will not be able to til after probably the end of July. (having a baby mid june). She has run the car many times before.

Here is my question. My daughter turns 16 in June and could potentially race it after July 7th.

Is there a problem if they run the same car?

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-07-2008, 08:01 PM
I don't have a problem with that, I think it would be cool to see them both out there.

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-07-2008, 08:16 PM
My wife wants to race but she will not be able to til after probably the end of July. (having a baby mid june). She has run the car many times before.

Here is my question. My daughter turns 16 in June and could potentially race it after July 7th.

Is there a problem if they run the same car?

You don't even need to ask! This is gonna be so awesome!

Could you imagine going to the track and seeing like 50 pink shirts runnin' around!!!! That would be sooooooo :bigthumb. I'm wondering if we could start a registry to keep track of all the ladies that are participating this year
This could really be huge! We could induct new members at the cruise-in's or at Powerfest, stuff like that. Get some decals made up....

But...I'm getting ahead of myself again...my mouth runs independently from my brain sometimes.....damned nuisance it is!

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-07-2008, 08:20 PM

I think it's the guys turn to start cheering for us! I've got a hot pink bikini that would look STUNNING on you ;)
No reason our pit bitches shouldn't be workin' it out.

MMEEOOWWWWWW!

Maximus
03-07-2008, 08:43 PM
You don't even need to ask! This is gonna be so awesome!

Could you imagine going to the track and seeing like 50 pink shirts runnin' around!!!! That would be sooooooo :bigthumb. I'm wondering if we could start a registry to keep track of all the ladies that are participating this year
This could really be huge! We could induct new members at the cruise-in's or at Powerfest, stuff like that. Get some decals made up....

But...I'm getting ahead of myself again...my mouth runs independently from my brain sometimes.....damned nuisance it is!

Tim put you in charge of this and you have quite a few of us behind you as well. So ROCK ON with your bad self!!:bigthumb

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-07-2008, 09:47 PM
http://www.myspace.com/wickedwomenracing

MMUUUUWWWWAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!

beefcake
03-07-2008, 09:51 PM

add me baby!

ponymom05
03-07-2008, 09:54 PM
I think it's the guys turn to start cheering for us! I've got a hot pink bikini that would look STUNNING on you ;)
No reason our pit bitches shouldn't be workin' it out.

MMEEOOWWWWWW!

:agree:

MsBlkramair
03-07-2008, 10:11 PM
Very cool myspace page Daney. I stil have not created one...........do to the low "fun" profile I need to keep to get a funeral director's job. I know, lame, right?

Tim....I see no reason (other than YOU having a 16 yr old daughter) that they both could not race the same car. JeriAnn will be so proud!

Maximus
03-08-2008, 02:16 AM

Cool! Just added ya.:bigthumb

dedpedal
03-08-2008, 02:43 AM
Amys been saying that she needs a hobby. This could work out great! Im all for it.

MrsAPE
03-08-2008, 07:17 AM
Very cool myspace!! I added. You rock on girl!! Oh and did anyone else have the fear since she said it of Bob and his mankini?! Seriously guys...no bikini's necessary!! Leave it to the girls who do it better! Here I sit all excited about this and its a freakin blizzard outside!!

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-08-2008, 12:39 PM
Hey ladies, send me pictures of you and your rides and I'll upload them on the myspace page. Every "wicked woman" (everyone, not just the top 12) will have their own album on the site and we'll add new pictures to the slideshow throughout the season. Your album will be set up under your screen name so make sure you put that in the email so I know who's album I'm creating.
:)

Email: wickedwomenracing@gmail.com

Daney

Black Horse
03-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Here is a proposal for the Ladies' shirts. This design would be on the rear and the sponsors (Cincy Speed, Digital Racecraft, Hyper-Performance so far) will be on the front. I know the sponsors will be providing the first batch of shirts. I would proposed that the 2nd batch of shirt be produced for sale at some nominal cost and all profits donated to some charity (I would recommend Susan B. Koman Breast Cancer Inst.)

Rember THIS IS ONLY A PROPOSAL, not the finished product. Based on responses and other thoughts we can make necessary revisions.
Let me know what you think!

http://hyperperformance.smugmug.com/photos/263179054_QNFDN-M-1.jpg

MsBlkramair
03-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Hey ladies, send me pictures of you and your rides and I'll upload them on the myspace page. Every "wicked woman" (everyone, not just the top 12) will have their own album on the site and we'll add new pictures to the slideshow throughout the season. Your album will be set up under your screen name so make sure you put that in the email so I know who's album I'm creating.

Daney

I sent my pics in an email. Send me a link when the pages are done. These will be cool. Thanks!

MsBlkramair
03-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Here is a proposal for the Ladies' shirts. This design would be on the rear and the sponsors (Cincy Speed, Digital Racecraft, Hyper-Performance so far) will be on the front. I know the sponsors will be providing the first batch of shirts. I would proposed that the 2nd batch of shirt be produced for sale at some nominal cost and all profits donated to some charity (I would recommend Susan B. Koman Breast Cancer Inst.)

Rember THIS IS ONLY A PROPOSAL, not the finished product. Based on responses and other thoughts we can make necessary revisions.

http://hyperperformance.smugmug.com/photos/263179054_QNFDN-M-1.jpg

I am not a fan of the strong arm part. Just my opinion. The color pink you have on there.............is that the color of the shirts, or are they much darker hot pink? Darker would be cooler.

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Wow...our cute little skull looks like a dude! LOL I get the Rosie Riveter symbolism, but I prefer it to just be the skull. Kelly P. is working on adding some wrenches behind the skull too.

As far as color...I think we are looking for a magenta, like the color of her bows in the the one Kelly provided...

MsBlkramair
03-08-2008, 06:27 PM
Wow...our cute little skull looks like a dude! LOL I get the Rosie Riveter symbolism, but I prefer it to just be the skull. Kelly P. is working on adding some wrenches behind the skull too.

As far as color...I think we are looking for a magenta, like the color of her bows in the the one Kelly provided...

I am with you Daney! Rosie the Riveter was much to "butch" but is a great girl power symbol! Magenta is hot!

MrsAPE
03-08-2008, 07:53 PM
^ what those two said. Just a bit to much. Love the lettering though!

ponymom05
03-08-2008, 07:57 PM
I like the Quarter Mile addition. She does look too manly though. We need to be wicked but still feminine.

Thanks again to everyone who is working on this for us!

MrsAPE
03-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Wicked yet feminine. Yep!! And double ditto on the thanks to all who is working on this. Damn girls..do you see that?! We have sponsers!!!! Pressure is on us! Great part is..all we gotta do is have some fun!!

cin_mustang
03-08-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm so jazzed about this! I think it's gonna be a fun year. +2 on the thanks!!

Maximus
03-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Wicked yet feminine. Yep!! And double ditto on the thanks to all who is working on this. Damn girls..do you see that?! We have sponsers!!!! Pressure is on us! Great part is..all we gotta do is have some fun!!

FUN, there is no pressure.:bigthumb

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-08-2008, 08:28 PM
The thanks goes out to all you ladies ready and willing to do something great, not only for us locally, but for girls who want to get out and race everywhere. We will make this great and it has real potential. The support on this has been AMAZING and I couldn't be more excited. Everyone has been so great and that's why we'll do great things with this.
You all are the best! :) Makes me proud! :) :) :) :)

Kelly Pelrine
03-09-2008, 12:54 AM
Wicked yet feminine.

hehe see Dave :D

I guess the Rosie idea doesnt work too well here, i just thought the symbolisim was cool.... but i think the skull with the bows says enough ;)

PonymanfiveO
03-09-2008, 01:11 AM
I know my opinion means nothing, but I really dont care for the cheek bones on the skull you guys picked. I think you need something more girly and less "skully". :dunno:

heres a couple cute ones I found...

http://logo.cafepress.com/1/818743.4104011.jpg

http://www.bigcheesebadges.com/product_thumb.php?img=images/girly_skull_and_crossbones.jpg&w=120&h=120

https://www.motobella.com/images/SkullyGirl.gif

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3776072/2/istockphoto_3776072_girly_skull_crossbones_illustr ation.jpg

http://www.rockabilly-rules.com/rockabilly_onlineshop/images/product_images/thumbnail_images/button263-woman-skull.jpg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/coolchaser.com/thumb-1750509.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b380/brody713/th_girly_skull_l.gif

http://i14.piczo.com/view/e/r/6/0/z/9/i/h/j/w/9/img/t146891348_58572_3.jpg

like I said, it doesnt matter what I think, because this is for the ladies and its about what they like...Im just trying to be helpfull with my opinion. ;)

ponymom05
03-09-2008, 07:26 AM
I think you're right Matt! Those cheekbones are haggard looking. Cute pictures. The 1st one reminds me of Jayne's Hustler hoodie!

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-09-2008, 08:23 AM
I agree with everyone, the Rosey reference didn't turn out quite like I thought. I also agree with Matt, the current skull is a bit scary, something a little softer would be cool. Otherwise, I really like the design. Thanks again to everyone making this happen!

cobrajoe
03-09-2008, 10:29 AM
The third and fourth ones are kinda cool!:bigthumb

MsBlkramair
03-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Those are cute designs.............but a little childish. I think the one Daney has picked out is perfect.

Kelly Pelrine
03-09-2008, 11:53 AM
I know my opinion means nothing, but I really dont care for the cheek bones on the skull you guys picked. I think you need something more girly and less "skully". :dunno:

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3776072/2/istockphoto_3776072_girly_skull_crossbones_illustr ation.jpg

like I said, it doesnt matter what I think, because this is for the ladies and its about what they like...Im just trying to be helpfull with my opinion. ;)

Matt those are all cute! I first started out with something really basic like those (i have a shirt thats got a skull like the 4th one but no cross bones) but then i thought this is drag racing and it needs to have some spice hehe. Thats why i went with a bit of a "scary" skull. If Daney wants me to do something more basic i'll get on it :) Plus now that Dave has a vector file, maybe he can bring the cheek bones in a bit, but if you look at all the other skulls out there, they all have bigger cheek bones. Even if its just an extra bump.

ponymom05
03-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Whatever you decide is fine with me. I'll be proud to wear any desisgn. Just glad to be in the group. Thanks again.

Jaynebabe
03-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Here is the Hustler skull Ponymom was talking about.
http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL2110/10392192/18613614/307823031.jpg

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-09-2008, 02:20 PM
Ladies, it's up to you! Just let me know what you want. It's a democratic process. Just be mindful that a lot of work/time goes in to designing these logos and we want to keep it simple and respect those who are willing to help.

My personal input...I like the one Kelly designed. I think the one she designed looks a little more serious. I don't want to be to cliche with the whole "women racing" thing. I think HELLO KITTY when I see girlie designs and I'm 28 years old...a little to old to be rockin' the HELLO KITTY. Just cause we're girls doesn't mean we need to be super fem. I mean...we're drag racing...not sitting around paintin' our nails...

I think it's the man just trying to keep us down...always wanting us to be girly
LOL LOL ;) Just jokin' Matt!

PonymanfiveO
03-09-2008, 02:46 PM
lol...your messed up...

I just wish you guys could get Jennifer into this. Id love to see her out there racing that big bad ass Dodge truck blowing smoke on everyone. :bigthumb

Hell, Id put her in my car if she would drive it. :)

Maximus
03-09-2008, 02:48 PM
lol...your messed up...

I just wish you guys could get Jennifer into this. Id love to see her out there racing that big bad ass Dodge truck blowing smoke on everyone. :bigthumb

I thought she WAS going to race the truck? I guess she really is a GIRLY GIRL and not the Cool Gal we all thought she was.<~~reverse pyschology:lol::lol:

PonymanfiveO
03-09-2008, 03:00 PM
yea, she'd probably rather sit at the bar and smoke and drink than be out having fun with us. :D

Kelly Pelrine
03-09-2008, 03:09 PM
I think it's the man just trying to keep us down...always wanting us to be girly
LOL LOL ;) Just jokin' Matt!

LMAO :lol:

Kelly Pelrine
03-09-2008, 03:10 PM

When you feel like steppin down mr tv celeb, and if Jen doesnt wanna get in & rip it up.... i'll glady take the wheel lol

cobra_SVT_Girl
03-09-2008, 03:35 PM

Daney

Also, if you want your ET listed, please send it in the email as well.

Calendar of events has also been added to reflect local, UMTR, and Outlaw Street Madness events.

We're up to 15 friends now! lol :)
Thanks!

Daney

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-09-2008, 03:56 PM
I don't want to go Hello Kitty either, just thought maybe the cheekbones or something could be slightly softer. But you know, it's all good. I will wear whatever and be proud of it. A lot of work has gone into the other one already, so let's just rock it out.

Black Horse
03-09-2008, 07:20 PM
OK....narrowed the cheek bones and chin, added a little more smile and eyelashes:

http://hyperperformance.smugmug.com/photos/262851911_SsFtk-M-1.jpg

I tried to add crossed bones or wrenches but it just doesn't seem to flow, look's more like a biker emblem (not that that is a bad thing).

(and you are right Kelly...I am always afraid of women with bigger guns than me ;) )

beefcake
03-09-2008, 07:25 PM
OK....narrowed the cheek bones and chin, added a little more smile and eyelashes:

I tried to add crossed bones or wrenches but it just doesn't seem to flow, look's more like a biker emblem (not that that is a bad thing).

(and you are right Kelly...I am always afraid of women with bigger guns than me ;) )

looks good!

Kelly Pelrine
03-09-2008, 07:33 PM

Looks awesome Dave! I love the eyelashes ;) I kinda liked how you had the text before though, with the wicked women around the top and the other saying at the bottom..... but just my $0.02. Lets see what the ladies think.

Maximus
03-09-2008, 07:55 PM
WOOT!! Looks good.:bigthumb

Mr.Moontang
03-09-2008, 09:16 PM
I Like that it alot, but for some reason it reminds me of Squiggy... The older crowd will understand.

MsBlkramair
03-09-2008, 10:21 PM
I Like that it alot, but for some reason it reminds me of Squiggy... The older crowd will understand.

I always liked Lenny better. But Carmine was the cutest! lol

Wait. Did that just show my age? damn!

Kelly Pelrine
03-09-2008, 10:58 PM

lmao..... c'mon now you guys are pickin this damn thing apart :flipoff: