Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
T-shirts. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : T-shirts.

DeckerEnt
03-04-2008, 10:54 PM
I have a suggestion for a t-shirt. I love the "all bling and no zing makes johny a ricer". I also love the dirty bird. How about a dirty bird with Stangbangerz.com under it. Stangbangerz in legible print.
On the back, the all bling saying.
Don't get me wrong, I love my shirt and hoodie but whoever designed the lettering, you almost have to know what it says to read it.
Just my idea.
Keith

Black Horse
03-05-2008, 06:58 AM
Keith....as much as we all love the "Dirty Bird" for all it means to us, I don't think you'll be seeing it on anything from here out.

black90lx
03-05-2008, 07:17 AM
Keith....as much as we all love the "Dirty Bird" for all it means to us, I don't think you'll be seeing it on anything from here out.

Why not? I think he has a good idea about the shirt. I would buy a few.

Maximus
03-05-2008, 08:43 AM

Dave, call me at the store when ya get a chance.:)

Black Horse
03-05-2008, 09:56 AM
Why not? I think he has a good idea about the shirt. I would buy a few.

Let's be honest. SBZ doesn't own the rights to use the image like the Dirty Bird. I guess we bent a few rules when we used it since it was in honor of Vinny. It has been discussed and decided that the Bird will no longer be used, period.

So...with that said, let's hear some ideas of what we can make! Something that could be used on t-shirts, stickers or whatever.

Note: I am not saying that there will be t-shirts/apparel in the near future, but if a design can be established, at least we are one step closer to making it happen.

347sc
03-05-2008, 09:59 AM
Dave I like the skulls myself(without pistons of course) YOu keep making I'll keep buying.

DeckerEnt
03-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Ok. I understand now. I still like the all bling and no zing saying though.
Keith

mustang8998
03-05-2008, 07:20 PM
How about a Twisted Twins image.

Black Hole
03-05-2008, 11:02 PM
Unfortunately, Dave is right.

Vinny was using the Batz Maru (http://www.sanrio.com/characters/) image as his avatar, but their FAQ very clearly states...

Our characters and images are copyrighted and we cannot give permission to use them on personal homepages.
Not only did Vinny use a copyrighted image, but we used their copyrighted image, and even worse we edited their image and distributed it.

Until recently I understood that someone had obtained written permission to use the image, but recently I discovered that a request was made but it was never received. At that time, I removed the decal and poster options from the site and going forward SBZ will not use any copyrighted images without proper permission.

I recommend that everyone remove any decals or images which include this image. As someone who spent more than 10 years in the printing industry, I have seen copyright lawsuits go to court and they aren't something that I would want to be involved with.

Ideas for SBZ designs are welcome.....please send them to me via email by clicking here (blackhole@stangbangerz.com).

I'll be handling all SBZ apparel and decal designs/orders.

Thanks.

PS - not trying to be a dick, but just to answer the question before it's asked....

Custom apparel or decals using the SBZ name or logos will not be made by Dave or anyone else. "Stangbangerz" is copyrighted and words and images are only authorized to be used with written permision of SBZ administration.

With all of that said, we are looking at new designs so send me your ideas. :bigthumb

ibstrokin
03-05-2008, 11:23 PM
Sucks to hear, but thanks for the info.

DeckerEnt
03-06-2008, 06:05 PM
I have been officially raked over the hot coals. I do understand about the copyright thing though.
So how about the "all bling and no zing" saying? Is that something we could do?
Keith

Black Hole
03-06-2008, 06:40 PM
I have been officially raked over the hot coals. I do understand about the copyright thing though.
Keith
Possibly.

Like I said, ideas are welcome.

Cherry Blossom
03-06-2008, 08:53 PM
Keith

Do kind of a thing of getting back to your roots...???