Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
UFC 82 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : UFC 82

93hulk
03-02-2008, 11:23 PM
Cant find the results, Can anyone post them up.

Metcalf Racing
03-02-2008, 11:26 PM
I was having a friends over to watch it but I decided to go to whities in the SS so I cancelled. Then the SS started having trouble so I missed the uptown(if there was one) and I missed the fight

jaystang44
03-03-2008, 08:38 AM
Anderson Silva defeats Dan Henderson via submission (rear naked choke) in round two
Heath Herring defeats Cheick Kongo via split decision
Yushin Okami defeats Evan Tanner via TKO (Knee) Round 2
Chris Leben defeats Alessio Sakara via TKO (Strikes) in Round 1
Jon Fitch defeats Chris Wilson via unanimous decision

07thorobrd
03-03-2008, 08:54 AM
man silva is a good fighter but i want him to get beat soo bad i dont like him at all. i think that henderson could have beat him. he fought him well in the first round and did ok in the second round until the last minute. i hope that franklin fights silva again and totally kicks his a**

jaystang44
03-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Hasnt franklin already fought him twice?

I thought henderson won the first round for sure. It was almost like silvia either got caught off guard or he was trying to wear henderson out some before taking control.

Hell he could have just not wanted to beat him in the first round because if he did who would want to fight him and who would pay $100-$300 bucks to go watch his next fight if you know all his fights last 1 min. IDK but he is a great fighter and I dont know who else they got to challenge him

RyanR
03-03-2008, 12:44 PM
man silva is a good fighter but i want him to get beat soo bad i dont like him at all. i think that henderson could have beat him. he fought him well in the first round and did ok in the second round until the last minute. i hope that franklin fights silva again and totally kicks his a**

I dont think that will ever happen.

JET50213
03-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Silva definitely has Franklin's number....sad but true!

5.0calypso93lx
03-04-2008, 07:31 PM
That probably won't ever happen, Silva is pretty much for sure moving up to 205.