Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Big Thanks!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks!!!

YouGotJunk
03-01-2008, 10:40 PM
I know the last couple days have been a little rocky with alot of the stuff thats going on around here that i'm disagreeing with, but this has nothing to do with any of that and i'm not just doing this to be an ass or to start trouble. Well anyways...a few of us got up early today and started getting my car ready to head to edgewater for opening day. After getting the car ready to go...we call edgewater one last time to make sure everything is still a go....well guess what...they closed. I was just going to wait and take it tomorrow but after thinking about it..I said what the hell...if I cant take it and race it..i'll take it down to Cincy Speed and strap it to the dyno. I got down there a little late and they were actually getting ready to close...but being the people that the Cincy Speed crew is... they went ahead and stayed at the shop and let us pull the car in and make a few pulls...I just want to say THANKS to Craig and the crew at Cincy speed for staying those few extra hours just to help me out..I appreciate it bigtime and hopefully...I'll be bringing it back down in a couple of weeks....

Thanks Fellas!!!:bigthumb:bigthumb
Rob

92BlackStang
03-01-2008, 10:42 PM
:jawdrop::gotpics:

Metcalf Racing
03-01-2008, 10:50 PM
No pics....Or numbers.....

Thanks Craig. I know you were busy but staying open for us to try work some kinks out was way cool..

92BlackStang
03-01-2008, 10:54 PM
(getsome) Good job cincyspeed. Hope to bring my car down in the future.

Maximus
03-02-2008, 12:52 AM
Rob, GET A FUEL PUMP!!!:lol::bigthumb

Thanks guys, Im glad we could help ya find some "bugs". LMK when you are ready to come back and really put down some numbers.:evilgrin:

YouGotJunk
03-02-2008, 05:38 AM
There's going to be more changes than just a fuel pump lol. Next time we show up...were going to mean some business!!!

Evil_Capri
03-02-2008, 08:11 AM
There's going to be more changes than just a fuel pump lol. Next time we show up...were going to mean some business!!!

So what numbers did the car lay down?! :dunno: :bigthumb

Metcalf Racing
03-02-2008, 08:16 AM
I don't think he's going to post any numbers

dedpedal
03-02-2008, 09:03 AM
If it went anything like my tuning went, I dont blame him. But the again, I went 11.39 on 323/340. Dont let the numbers scare you Rob. Get it running right and have fun with it!

Timido
03-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Get a fuel pump and then Post some numbers! 10's Rob?

YouGotJunk
03-02-2008, 05:51 PM
I dont care to post numbers...cause it's not like there going to be the same here in a couple weeks.. We were having problems with the car building boost...still not sure what's up with it...but it would spike 10lbs of boost..and settle on 6lbs. My fuel pump is shot and wasn't even coming close to keeping up...My A/F ratio was 14.0 which is way lean...we kept trying to richen it up but the fuel pump just wasn't agreeing. The final numbers were 319/364...it made those numbers at 4200 rpms and completely quit making power at 4500 cause it was simply getting no fuel. I'll be upgrading a few things here in the next week or two and will be taking it back to get some new numbers...

YouGotJunk
03-02-2008, 05:53 PM
Get a fuel pump and then Post some numbers! 10's Rob?

nahhhhhh....13.20's at 100 :lol::lol:

Evil_Capri
03-02-2008, 06:12 PM
I dont care to post numbers...cause it's not like there going to be the same here in a couple weeks.. We were having problems with the car building boost...still not sure what's up with it...but it would spike 10lbs of boost..and settle on 6lbs. My fuel pump is shot and wasn't even coming close to keeping up...My A/F ratio was 14.0 which is way lean...we kept trying to richen it up but the fuel pump just wasn't agreeing. The final numbers were 319/364...it made those numbers at 4200 rpms and completely quit making power at 4500 cause it was simply getting no fuel. I'll be upgrading a few things here in the next week or two and will be taking it back to get some new numbers...

How much boost are you wanting (or should) be pulling? Bet she'll pull like a muthaf***er with a new pump!!

YouGotJunk
03-02-2008, 06:27 PM
With the current setup I was going to try and run around 14-16lbs. I pretty much keep good gas in it at all times so I wasn't real scared of turning it up quite a bit...I'm going to look into upgrading my whole fuel system here soon and possibly looking at a new master power or maybe something else.....just have to wait and see!!!!

Timido
03-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Get it ironed out. I know I will see you at the track giving it hell.

mustang8998
03-02-2008, 08:05 PM
What pump are you running Rob?

Metcalf Racing
03-02-2008, 08:12 PM
It only has a 190 intank

YouGotJunk
03-03-2008, 08:32 AM
I think with as light as my car is...that I probably could've taken it to the track yesterday and got into the 11's pretty easily....but I wouldn't have switched from my nitrous to a turbo if all I wanted to run was 11's, lol.