Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Mustang Bad Luck... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Mustang Bad Luck...

PaulFiveOh
02-28-2008, 05:47 PM
Last summer I wired up a temp activated fan relay.
I did it all nice and ran the wires all neat and clean like.

Well...

I put my car in storage today and what do I find...

One of the wires from my fan relay had fallen off the relay terminal and proceeded to wrap around the back of my wheel but of course not before wrapping around the bottom of the lx bumper....

It RIPPED the passenger side bumper off the bolt holes.......I put it back but it looks like shit until i can get under the stupid thing and bolt it back up....

So then I go to get fuel to enjoy a cruise with my buddies and low and behold my fucking remote starter solenoid takes a shit and none of us had any thing conductive to short the terms on the solenoid....so now it sits at Ameristop until i muster up enough energy to push start that sum' bitch.

egoknergnwkejgnkjGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRR
when this turbo build is complete, this thing is going for sale asafuckingp.

facemelter71
02-28-2008, 05:53 PM
Where do you live,or where is the car.I might have a solenoid at my house.
Better yet i have a screwdriver in my car.we can use that.

MrsAPE
02-28-2008, 06:44 PM
I put my car in storage today and what do I find....

With those kind of adventures while putting it in storage...taking it out ought to be fun! :cool1:

PaulFiveOh
02-28-2008, 09:00 PM
Where do you live,or where is the car.I might have a solenoid at my house.
Better yet i have a screwdriver in my car.we can use that.

I'm in Milford bro, and you know, I tried to use one of those half tire irons half huge flat head screwdriver things, and it wouldn't jump the terms....it might not have been conductive.

Its the two big terminals that you jump right?

Mista Bone
02-28-2008, 09:46 PM
I'm in Milford bro, and you know, I tried to use one of those half tire irons half huge flat head screwdriver things, and it wouldn't jump the terms....it might not have been conductive.

Its the two big terminals that you jump right?

Just put the tire iron between the two big terminals..............of the battery :)

POOF!

BigBadStang
02-29-2008, 08:11 AM
Just put the tire iron between the two big terminals..............of the battery :)

POOF!

That aint right!!
funny....but not right!!:lol:

5.0calypso93lx
02-29-2008, 09:35 AM
Last summer I wired up a temp activated fan relay.
I did it all nice and ran the wires all neat and clean like.

Obviously you didn't do it that neat and clean if it fell off while sitting :rolleyes:

jaystang44
02-29-2008, 09:55 AM
that suck man hope everything turned out alright

BAD LUCK

PaulFiveOh
02-29-2008, 10:00 AM
that suck man hope everything turned out alright

BAD LUCK

heh thanks.

Maybe James cat snuck into my storage unit and chewed through my wire.

5.0calypso93lx
02-29-2008, 10:04 AM
heh thanks.

I don't think it would take my cat to mess up that car more than it already is :lol::lol:

fst 5pto
02-29-2008, 10:19 AM
heh thanks.

Hey Paul sorry to hear this man.... maybe you should make a blog about it as well.... or I hear Bath and Body Works came out with a new sensual, stress relieving lotion.... maybe give that a try? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

PaulFiveOh
02-29-2008, 10:30 AM
Hey Paul sorry to hear this man.... maybe you should make a blog about it as well.... or I hear Bath and Body Works came out with a new sensual, stress relieving lotion.... maybe give that a try? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll ask your wife/girlfriend to massage me down with it....again....

Hope your business is doing well.....since it's been represented so fondly.

mustangoutlaw
02-29-2008, 10:33 AM

That's funny right there!!:lol:

Sorry to hear about the bad luck...

PaulFiveOh
02-29-2008, 10:34 AM
I don't think it would take my cat to mess up that car more than it already is :lol::lol:

Do you even know so much as what year my car is? You should, since you seem to know how "messed up" it is.
You sure do talk alot of unwarranted shit.

5.0calypso93lx
02-29-2008, 10:37 AM
Do you even know so much as what year my car is? You should, since you seem to know how "messed up" it is.
You sure do talk alot of unwarranted shit.

I have no idea what year that car is and honestly could care less. I've seen it at edgewater a couple times, and thats all it took for me to base my opinion. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

DeckerEnt
02-29-2008, 10:39 AM
:popcorn: This could get good.....

fst 5pto
02-29-2008, 10:40 AM
I'll ask your wife/girlfriend to massage me down with it....again....

Hope your business is doing well.....since it's been represented so fondly.

Yea, you meant the one who said, "Who is that funny looking @$$ hat" when she saw your avatar? :lol: OWNED :flipoff:

Anywho, on a serious note, business is doing well, and I have no reason to think my reputation is damaged for any reason. There are several SB members who can back that up.

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-29-2008, 11:37 AM

POOF!

Man that's my worst habit when working on my car...i always lay shit on the battery and end up grounding out on the terminals and welding spots into my tools.

PaulFiveOh
02-29-2008, 04:27 PM
Yea, you meant the one who said, "Who is that funny looking @$$ hat" when she saw your avatar? :lol: OWNED :flipoff:

Anywho, on a serious note, business is doing well, and I have no reason to think my reputation is damaged for any reason. There are several SB members who can back that up.

Well lighten up, because this SB is going to be buying his first home in a few months & will look to you for a rate bid.

PaulFiveOh
02-29-2008, 04:28 PM
Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

I challenge you to find 1 post where I say something derogatory to or about you, outside of your sick cat thread.

facemelter71
02-29-2008, 05:05 PM
I dont think its derogatory as much as it is smartass remarks.Its just something that i have noticed.Thats just my opinion though,and we all know what that means.

5.0calypso93lx
02-29-2008, 05:14 PM
I challenge you to find 1 post where I say something derogatory to or about you, outside of your sick cat thread.

You mean like quoting me in your sig and the description under your sn?

Its like facemelter said, you just don't know when to not post. It seems like every thread I pull up, you have some useless post there pertaining to pretty much nothing.

5.0calypso93lx
02-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Well lighten up, because this SB is going to be buying his first home in a few months & will look to you for a rate bid.

:lol::lol: That will be about the same time you get a turbo on that mustang right??:lol:

fst 5pto
02-29-2008, 07:07 PM
:lol::lol: That will be about the same time you get a turbo on that mustang right??:lol:

Or the same time my girl posts up right.... :lol
: :hyf:

PaulFiveOh
02-29-2008, 07:34 PM

Prob around the same time that you make more than 10 bucks an hour.

Thats the first derogatory thing.

And if you find me quoting you, to be "smart ass" or derogatory.....then I suggest you stop posting. Additionally, if you find the fact that I take care of cats to be of issue and insulting twoards you....then I am at a loss on a retort.

5.0calypso93lx
02-29-2008, 07:42 PM
Prob around the same time that you make more than 10 bucks an hour.

Thats the first.

:lol::lol::HYF: I really hope your kidding!! :lol:

PaulFiveOh
02-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Well, unless you were when you asked if you could get a job at lowes.... then no, I am not kidding.

But honestly James, you make your self seem like you are 14 by coming out of no where and insulting people. It is completely rude and un-adult like to insult/attempt to insult someone with no warrant and no reason. On SB, we all tend to act like adults, on CSS, that is a differnt story. There is a standard here, and when you stray from that standard in reference or regard to me on SB, I take it personal. Not personal like my feelings are hurt, but personal that I feel I have to retort and "one-up" you because posting on a legitimate forum such as this, is to me, the same as having a conversation face to face.
I may be 19, and have alot to learn, but I damn well know that if just come out and insult someone on a forum such as SB, that I best be ready to back it up. On that same note, I also know that it is completely inappropriate and pointless to 'start' any thing with someone on SB. Were all on the same team here so to speak.
So on that note, I am done replying to any thing that I myself deem immature and hope you follow suit.
And no, in no way was I saying when "I best be ready to back it up" that if I see you at Edge or what ever, will I confront you or something crazy, so don't think I am threatening you in any way because in my book, were both two people that know a shit ton about Mustangs and have no reason to have amassed hostility, whether virtual or in "real life".

So...Sorry if in any way, at any time, if I offended you. It was immature of me and from this point on, I'll be extra careful to be mindful of something that is or could come across as "smart ass". Seriously.

As far as fst 5pto goes.....you are an Adult and thats all I have to say.

YouGotJunk
02-29-2008, 11:15 PM
Buncha Sissy asses!!! Say what ya mean...and mean what ya say!!

IWRBB
03-01-2008, 10:35 AM
On topic:

You need SXL wire, silver solder, heat shrink. Most importantly, a GOOD crimping tool- none of those combo stripper/crimper POS things. You are wasting your time wiring any other way.

I've cut into my fuel pump driver wires, lengthened my MAF wires, wired in 4 gagues, wired in custom underhood lights, rewired my IC pump, hardwired my V1, you get the picture. No issues at all.

I used to half ass my wiring. When I got my 03, I decided to drop a few hundred dollars on different gauges/colors of SXL wire, a good crimping tool, nice heat shrink crimp terminals, lots of heat shrink tubing, and a nice crack torch to solder with.

Commence the bickering...

PaulFiveOh
03-01-2008, 02:31 PM
I have everything mentioned there excluding "SXL" wiring, can you tell me about it?

IWRBB
03-01-2008, 02:59 PM
SXL is what the OEMs use in new cars. There's nothing magical about it, it's just good stuff for automotive use. Good stranding, flexable, and it has an oil/temp resistant cover.

I got it here.
http://www.jmproducts.com/products.asp?cat=43

WhiteT
03-01-2008, 05:27 PM

I thought you already had a house???

Anyways, those problems you are having come with the car hobby. Sticking with one type of car is the key to success imo.

PaulFiveOh
03-01-2008, 05:34 PM
I thought you already had a house???

I didn't "buy" that house. That house is on the market and is currently being rented out.
The house is in the family so to speak, I just lived there for a few months while we found a tenant. Mariemont taxes are FTL.

Honestly, I'm slowing drifting out of the car scene. I'm about to buy a 330xi and will prob leave it unmodded. :(

MrsAPE
03-02-2008, 06:56 AM
Can you really leave the car 'scene'?!
*shudders at the thought*