Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
UFC 82 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : UFC 82

jaystang44
02-28-2008, 09:07 AM
anybody going any where to watch this one? I would like to but I say that every time there is going to be one on pay per view and I end up never going.

so who you all taken

Silvia vs henderson

and

Herring vs kongo

I got to take Silvia and kongo

Should be some good fights though :popcorn:

JET50213
02-28-2008, 09:13 AM
I would agree with you on both. Silva v. Henderson should be a good fight. I think Kongo will waste Herring. Herring just hasn't shown me anythng yet.

Paul408Notch
02-28-2008, 09:22 AM
I don't know if anybody can beat Silva. I've heard rumors he's going to move up to 205 after this fight too. This may be the best fight in a year too.

I really like Kongo too. It's funny to see his chicken legs, but he's a mean mofo.

I've been going to BW3s to watch the fights. That way I can spend the 45 bucks I'd spend on the fight on wings and unhealthy bar food instead.

NXcoupe
02-28-2008, 09:34 AM
Good Plan! I like the way you think.

facemelter71
02-28-2008, 09:40 AM
Ill probly be buyin it on payper veiw.I can host,and it can be byob.Or pay me 5 bucks and ill have the beer.The 5 bucks will pay for 50 dollar payper veiw.Ive got a big screen in the living room.

jaystang44
02-28-2008, 09:59 AM
what time does it all start?? :confused: 10:00 :confused:

Paul408Notch
02-28-2008, 10:12 AM
Ill probly be buyin it on payper veiw.I can host,and it can be byob.Or pay me 5 bucks and ill have the beer.The 5 bucks will pay for 50 dollar payper veiw.Ive got a big screen in the living room.

I'd come by, but I already have a few people meeting me over at BW3s. You're welcome to join us if you want. It's going to be the one over in Blue Ash on Glendale Milford though.

Mike
02-28-2008, 10:47 AM
Silva and Kongo without question.

BIGHONKEY
02-28-2008, 11:16 AM
FIGHTS..............................Who I want to win.....................Who I think will

#1-Silva vs. Henderson-............Henderson............................. Henderson

#2-Crazy horse vs. Kongo-............Kongo................................. .Crazy Horse

#3-Sakara vs. Leben-...................Leben.......................... ........Sakara

#4-Okami vs. Tanner-.................Tanner........................... ........Tanner

#5-Wilson vs. Fitch-...................Fitch.......................... .............Fitch

#6-O'brian vs. Arlovski-...............Arlovski........................... ........O'brian

#7-Fioravanti vs. Cummo-.............Cummo................................ ..Cummo

#8-Hazelett vs. Koscheck-...........Hazelett............................... ....Kos

#9-Bielkheden vs. Sanchez-..........Sanchez................................S anchez

#10-Halverson vs. Gurgel-.............Gurgel............................... ....Gurgel

#1-I think if Dan Henderson (who looks just like my brother-in-law) can will if he can get Anderson Silva down and KEEP him down, and just all in all physicly control him and not alow him to make it a striking match. People who are un-familiar with Pride may not be giving Dan a chance. Mainly because he has Rich Franklin's number and looked overly impresive in those bouts.

#2-Crazy Horse has had a very poor start in the UFC. He is tough, fought the best (his record shows that) and lost quite a few of them. He is young (29) just coming off a loss and he needs to win. Kongo is tough super strong and dangerous. Anything can happen. He is confident after beating Cro cop but I think he will lose for some reason.

#3-Leben has heavy hands and can knock him out if they stand. I feel that Sakara will stand with him and he is a super heavy striker as well. I think he will win. He is a bit better striker from what I've seen. SHOULD BE A GREAT FIGHT. They both love brawls.

#4-Tanner has the experiance in the UFC and has allway been one of my favorites. Okami is damn good but I don't feel he can beat Evan Tanner. Tanner is old though (37) and Okami (26) is an up and comer in the UFC.

#5-Fitch will make Wilson his bitch.

#6-Arlovski has been good in the past, but has seemed wierd lately. Like he isnt training hard, parting or something. Who knows what Arlovski will show up?

#7-Cummo has a huge heart and good striking. I like him and that's about all in my decision making. hahahah

#8-I hate Kos but he is a hell of an athlete and betters his game constantly. i think he is better all around than Hazelett.

#9-Sanchez all the way. I donk know the other tard. ahahaha

#10-Gurgel will win. I think....ha...all I saw from his opponent was him getting KO'ed in 19 seconds of the 1st round by Roger Huerta.

There is my take bitches!!

We go to the BW3's in Rookwood plaza. Anyone else go there? We get there at 7:45-8 when the fight is at 10pm. Just to ensure a good seat. Anyone want to go let me know and I'll save you a seat.

jaystang44
02-28-2008, 11:24 AM
[QUOTE=BIGHONKEY;349077]FIGHTS..............................Who I want to win.....................Who I think will

#1-Silva vs. Henderson-............Henderson............................. Henderson

#1-I think if Dan Henderson (who looks just like my brother-in-law) can will if he can get Anderson Silva down and KEEP him down, and just all in all physicly control him and not alow him to make it a striking match. People who are un-familiar with Pride may not be giving Dan a chance. Mainly because he has Rich Franklin's number and looked overly impresive in those bouts.

Dude Silva's got it even if he does get taken down to the ground. He has those long legs he uses to control and submit as well. Besides if Henderson shoots he's going to have to eat a few legs and fists to do so.

But thats your oppinion, I just wouldnt bet on that if I where you :D

either way it is going to be an awsome fight and o yea kong is going to murder crazy horse. :bigthumb

Black Hole
02-28-2008, 11:36 AM
I'll be there! (no...not at the bar...at the fight!!!! :D )

jaystang44
02-28-2008, 11:42 AM
I'll be there! (no...not at the bar...at the fight!!!! :D )

thats a good one to be at. Ive never been but I want to go, lil too expensive for me though.... :eek: $300 for one ticket Ill pass

BIGHONKEY
02-28-2008, 11:49 AM
What are upsets to some aren't that much a suprise to others. I'm not 100% in calling fights by no means, but I'm about 80% and that's a B-. ahahahahah

He has 4 losses, he isn't superman- 1 was a Dis-qualification (I don't count that one so much) against Okami (illegal kick), Daiju Takase submitted him with a triangle choke, Ryo Chonan submited him with a flying scissor heel hook lol, and once early in his career to a decision. jeremy horn lost a decision to him and Lutter had a chance but lost against him.

NXcoupe
02-28-2008, 11:53 AM
Is this happening tonight? If not when?

jaystang44
02-28-2008, 11:59 AM
what you ment was.....

[QUOTE=BIGHONKEY;349089]What are upsets to some aren't that much a suprise to others. I'm not 100% in calling fights by no means, but I'm about 08% and that's a F. ahahahahah

:lol::lol::lol::lol: jk you just mixed up the 0 and the 8 you put them backward. o and the B- you ment F ;) I got your back :bigthumb

and this is all on march 1 this saturday

Paul408Notch
02-28-2008, 12:05 PM
I like both Henderson and Silva, but I still don't see Henderson winning. There aren't many guys from Pride that have left a big impression on me since getting here.

Mike
02-28-2008, 12:37 PM
I put my money on Silva, because as many say, he hasn't given anyone a reason not to in QUITE some time. I personally think Dan Henderson is a fucking badass, and I'd prefer him to win, I just don't see it happening. We'll see though!

About the Kongo and Herring, Kongo is SOO strong. I think one good offensive strike and it will put Herring on his ass.

Black Hole
02-28-2008, 12:38 PM
thats a good one to be at. Ive never been but I want to go, lil too expensive for me though.... :eek: $300 for one ticket Ill pass
Mine was $100....not too expensive, but more than I've spent on any other single ticke.

Is this happening tonight? If not when?
Saturday night....pay per view starts at 10.

gtbadboy
02-28-2008, 12:48 PM
This will be a good one.

BIGHONKEY
02-28-2008, 01:23 PM
what you ment was.....

[QUOTE=BIGHONKEY;349089]What are upsets to some aren't that much a suprise to others. I'm not 100% in calling fights by no means, but I'm about 08% and that's a F. ahahahahah

:lol::lol::lol::lol: jk you just mixed up the 0 and the 8 you put them backward. o and the B- you ment F ;) I got your back :bigthumb

and this is all on march 1 this saturday

Thanks for getting my back. lolerskates

jaystang44
02-28-2008, 01:30 PM
Im just playin :bigthumb

BUt what does lolerskates mean :confused:

Just woundering. If thats stupid sorry Im just not seeing it. :confused:

BIGHONKEY
02-28-2008, 03:36 PM
well it's nerd pc talk

http://www.maj.com/gallery/DarkRonin03/Boardz/lollerskates.gif

jaystang44
02-28-2008, 04:11 PM
gotcha never seen or heard of that before

facemelter71
02-29-2008, 12:50 PM
Yep,im def' gettin this on payper veiw.Ill be home tomorrow night at 10 o-clock to watch this one.Itll be a great night of fighting.Maybe i should drop some weight and get in the UFC.:punch:

jaystang44
02-29-2008, 01:48 PM
Yep,im def' gettin this on payper veiw.Ill be home tomorrow night at 10 o-clock to watch this one.Itll be a great night of fighting.Maybe i should drop some weight and get in the UFC.:punch:

hahahahahah :lol::lol::lol:

:rolleyes: Well I better wait intill I see you tomorrow before saying anything you could be huge :eek:

Ill be giving you a call tomorrow when Im awake to come out for the tire thing

facemelter71
02-29-2008, 02:22 PM
Well see,if i lost weight i would probly be in with Chuck Liddel,Quinton 'rampage'Jackson and a bunch of other heavy hitters.Probly not a good idea on my part to just hop in there.

jaystang44
03-02-2008, 01:16 AM
Well silvia got him..... rear naked choke... I thought after the first round Silvia was lossing but after he got in some good knees and a couple strikes he finally got his back and after the hooks landed I knew it was over.....40 seconds left after getting the hooks in leaves plenty of time to submit and silvia showed how it was done GREAT fight

Kong looked like s@#t Im glad crazy horse got the decision he deserved it....Kong had sooooooo many chances to end that...He had times where he had his back and just never took it........ Either he was tooooooo cocky or from what I saw and thought he has NO ground game!!!!!!!!!!!