Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Nashville [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Nashville

theyallslow
02-27-2008, 11:14 AM
I will be in Nashville for a week, from the 3rd of march tell the 8th. anyone know of any fun things to do in Nashville? any fun bars or good places to eat?

jaystang44
02-27-2008, 11:36 AM
Dont know any good places but I just bought my rims off a guy there and one was bent, which he failed to mention, So if your bored you can go find him for me and beat his a$$ lol

have a good time though Im sure you will find something

'92Stang
02-27-2008, 11:50 AM
Went there 10 years ago. It's not bad. If you like country music, theres alot to see. The rymen auditorium. most of music row has been moved to opryland. The best bars are off the main drag. The bars on music row have alot of gray haired people in them.

67Terror
02-27-2008, 12:19 PM
we went down for the mustang 40th show. there was a restaurant by the airport called 101st airborne, kind of has a WWII theme, it was pretty cool.

Holly
02-27-2008, 01:32 PM
I will be in Nashville for a week, from the 3rd of march tell the 8th. anyone know of any fun things to do in Nashville? any fun bars or good places to eat?

Stacy Mitchhart and Blues You Can Use :bigthumb

http://www.stacymitchhart.com/default.aspx?page=0

They come to the Blue Note twice a year, but I think they are based in Nashville. I would love to go down there and see him, he comes to the Blue Note twice a year. Vinny and I made a point to go see him a few times, even if you don't like blues music, you'll love them!

R825OH
02-27-2008, 05:43 PM
ANywher edown town is good lots of bars and clubs. Its like 60% women there too which is a lways a nice ratio:D

ponymom05
02-27-2008, 08:39 PM
Let me know what you find good and bad about downtown. There are a dozen or so of us congregating there for a long weekend in July for the Big 50 Bash. I know we are going to Coyote Ugly on Saturday evening. Not sure of what else.

Thanks

Cathy

theyallslow
02-28-2008, 07:51 AM
thanks guys and gals. I will have the computer with me down there so i will let you know what i find.

abush1971
02-28-2008, 08:09 AM
I went with Hart88 and some other people about 3 years ago. Broadway runs all the way to 1st street and both are lined with cool bars and resturants. There are bands at just about all of them, but the hole in the walls are the best ones. We had a blast.