Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Winter! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Winter!

Ryan218
02-26-2008, 09:57 PM
i hate it....i can NOT think of one positve thing about it. Its cold as hell out, slick as hell to right now and not to metion the damn snow.

snow FTMFL

spring/summer cant some soon enough...how do you guys feel about it.

Maximus
02-26-2008, 09:59 PM
i hate it....i can NOT think of one positve thing about it. Its cold as hell out, slick as hell to right now and not to metion the damn snow.

snow FTMFL

spring/summer cant some soon enough...how do you guys feel about it.

1. Snowmobiling across a Frozen Lake at 120+:bigthumb
2. getting together with friends to go skiing and tubing
3. Got more time to waste sitting on a computer:tard:

PaulFiveOh
02-26-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm on the same page brother.

PaulFiveOh
02-26-2008, 10:03 PM
Well, when you put it that way.....

It still sucks! haha

shoman1997
02-26-2008, 10:12 PM
yeah winter sucks too damn cold too get motivated its always darks wet and cold outside

Ryan218
02-26-2008, 10:27 PM
exactly! i had it because i cant even park in my own damn driveway...in park my car slides down the hill! hell i haven't got to put the top down once! since i got the new on put on and ive had the money to paint this think since oct. but ive had to put it off because its to damn cold. and i have to wait till spring..MAYBE flippin summer now.

Paul408Notch
02-26-2008, 10:31 PM
I think I'm one of the only people that enjoys winter. I LOVE the snow, and the cold doesn't really bother me all that much. It makes it hard to work on the car, but I'll have plenty of time for that later.

wes 89 gt
02-26-2008, 10:40 PM
i hate snow! but spring will be here soon then after that we will be complaining that its 100 outside. LOL

Timido
02-26-2008, 10:44 PM
Buy a garage heater and insulate you garage

ibstrokin
02-26-2008, 10:50 PM
I work for the phone company, and yes, it completely sucks climbing telephone poles in the winter. I have to dress in multiple layers of clothes, and by the time I get home the last thing I wan't to do is work in the garage.

ibstrokin
02-26-2008, 10:59 PM
http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sign/sign0023.gif (http://www.squidoo.com/wymondham-college)

99Slobra
02-26-2008, 11:06 PM
I work for the phone company, and yes, it completely sucks climbing telephone poles in the winter. I have to dress in multiple layers of clothes, and by the time I get home the last thing I wan't to do is work in the garage.

That's why you gotta work for the phone company on the inside...lol.

DeckerEnt
02-26-2008, 11:09 PM
It is kind of a toss up for me. My company gets slow this time of the year so I get alot of time off to do other stuff, My car is inside a heated garage so I can work on it where it is warm. My kids love to go out sledding and stuff. But I hate sliding around when other cars are near me, when the snow starts melting, my fireplace in my basement leaks water and if I don't shop vac it out, it gets the carpet wet, then I have work to do. LOL. Then again, if I can make it to the farm, the bullits make nice holes in the snow.
Keith

MsBlkramair
02-27-2008, 01:09 AM
4. if your a student.........snow days rock! Had 2 this month so far.

mach_u
02-27-2008, 07:45 AM
If I get too much more of this, I'm moving back to New Zealand. It's around 80 degrees there right now! :(

Ryan218
02-27-2008, 08:33 AM
4. if your a student.........snow days rock! Had 2 this month so far.

2 hour delay today for us...school should be cancelled. the roads are there are literally a skating rink.

IWRBB
02-27-2008, 10:25 AM
i hate it....i can NOT think of one positve thing about it.

We don't have insects the size of small RVs. And when was the last time you worried about a scorpion while putting on your shoes? There are some positive things about it.

I like snow. Let it fly.

REDHOTGTGIRL
02-27-2008, 11:12 AM
I hate winter. I can deal with the cold for a while, but I hate snow. And after a while the cold weather, gloomy skies and all starts to get to me. I've got the winter blues right now and I'm ready for some sunshine and warmth. I keep threatening to move, but I never do. But yeah, I'm with you, I'm sick of winter!

cstreu1026
02-27-2008, 11:24 AM
I think I'm one of the only people that enjoys winter. I LOVE the snow, and the cold doesn't really bother me all that much. It makes it hard to work on the car, but I'll have plenty of time for that later.

I'm with you, but I do get pretty tired of all these little snow storms. Damn it if it ain't at least 6 inches deep then its just annoying!

2-8-1
02-28-2008, 08:29 AM
We don't have insects the size of small RVs. And when was the last time you worried about a scorpion while putting on your shoes? There are some positive things about it.

I like snow. Let it fly.

Where are you that you WORRY about Scorpions?

IWRBB
02-28-2008, 09:30 AM
Where are you that you WORRY about Scorpions?

I live here, but I've been in the southwest a few times. AZ and NM. Lots of those little bastards around out there.

2-8-1
02-28-2008, 11:14 AM
Yeah, I imagine so. I have seen very few in Southern Kentucky. When I lived with my parents in their first house, we had a lot in lumber we got from out west. Little black ones. If we see any "native" scorpions, they are usually clear or translucent yellow. Weird looking little bastards.

I haven't seen any in years though.