Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
pinks is on now! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : pinks is on now!

Foxxx5oh
02-24-2008, 12:12 PM
watchin it now, looks hot as hell there

Buckeye
02-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Just got on to post this too.

Black03SVT
02-24-2008, 12:16 PM
What ch?

craigels
02-24-2008, 12:19 PM

It was!

What ch?

Speed Channel

Craig

plated
02-24-2008, 12:21 PM
heat didn't stop us:cool2:

Foxxx5oh
02-24-2008, 12:23 PM
holy hell on the half track! that was nuts!

Buckeye
02-24-2008, 12:36 PM
heat didn't stop us:cool2:

I was thinking after watching it at Md that I never saw you, Since till then you where one of very few I had met. after watching it again I saw you, you hide well :D

Anyways You guys did a awsome job I am proud to be a member even if being so far away I can't be as active as others. I said it a few times that night but I am so impressed by the support and activeness of a "message board" community.

Holly
02-24-2008, 06:30 PM

Definitely the hottest I have ever been in my life. Sweltering is more like it.

plated
02-24-2008, 06:38 PM
I was thinking after watching it at Md that I never saw you, Since till then you where one of very few I had met. after watching it again I saw you, you hide well :D

Anyways You guys did a awsome job I am proud to be a member even if being so far away I can't be as active as others. I said it a few times that night but I am so impressed by the support and activeness of a "message board" community.
i really wanted to come out i'm almost kicking myself in the ass,i set up a car deal for that night drove all the way to louville for nothing:bangwall: i don't think i have ever been so pissed at my self:mad: i hear it was a good time too:bangwall: i'm just thankfull to be a part of the team:bigthumb and give back to such a good guy vinny that was:) i know he would have stepped right up if it were for any of his friends:angel:

Ryan218
02-24-2008, 10:34 PM

hey buckeye, do you plan on going to the spring meet?

PonymanfiveO
02-24-2008, 11:30 PM
i really wanted to come out i'm almost kicking myself in the ass,i set up a car deal for that night drove all the way to louville for nothing:bangwall: i don't think i have ever been so pissed at my self:mad: i hear it was a good time too:bangwall: i'm just thankfull to be a part of the team:bigthumb and give back to such a good guy vinny that was:) i know he would have stepped right up if it were for any of his friends:angel:

I almost didnt notice you weren't there till the first commercial break. :(

You owe us one. ;)

:bigthumb

Buckeye
02-24-2008, 11:37 PM
Here in Col ryan?

Ryan218
02-25-2008, 04:22 PM
Here in Col ryan?

nah the stangbangerz one in a few months when a date is decided.

Buckeye
02-25-2008, 08:03 PM
Maybe

Ryan218
02-25-2008, 10:30 PM
Maybe

if you do end up going...ill be following you..becasue im sure id get lost :lol:

Buckeye
02-26-2008, 08:38 AM
I will most likely go if the mont is done.