Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Friends of the NRA Banquet [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Friends of the NRA Banquet

DeckerEnt
02-24-2008, 12:21 AM
I attended the friends of the nra banquet dinner tonight at the drawbridge in Fort Mitchell. It is a fund raiser for the NRA. I am a member. My company sends in our 200 bucks so we are listed as a sponser in the fliers on all the tables. We have been doing this for a few years and in the past, it was it has been the highest money maker in Ky.
Well, tonight sucked. They have items that you get tickets for and you drop them in buckets. The items this year were lame. They usually have stuff you would want and need. This year, it was almost dollar tree type stuff. And all the stuff was donated.
Then there was the silent auction stuff. Nothing went for more than 100.00.
The stuff at the live auction just looked cheap.
The only things that were good were the samual adams and the ribs.
We will probably donate next year in the hopes of it getting better.
Keith

dedpedal
02-24-2008, 01:00 AM
Careful about the Dollar Tree stuff guy. We dont take kindly to your type. lol

mustang8998
02-24-2008, 01:37 AM
I see Amy revoking Keith's charge account!

dedpedal
02-24-2008, 01:50 AM
I see Amy revoking Keith's charge account!

No more clothes pins for the Midnight Hunting Club!

mustang8998
02-24-2008, 03:11 AM
Hey Kev, I heard Keith was denied credit, at the Dollar Tree.

Hey Keith, I have some area rugs that need cleaning. I'll get with you soon. :bigthumb

DeckerEnt
02-24-2008, 08:40 AM
Only if you can fix my credit at the dollar tree.
Keith

theyallslow
02-26-2008, 12:00 PM
well for the past few weeks i have asking them to send me an NRA card, but nothing all the E-mails that i get back are for NRA wine kits. F'n Wine Kits with glasses and bottle opener. WTF

peanutxc09
03-09-2008, 06:54 PM
well for the past few weeks i have asking them to send me an NRA card, but nothing all the E-mails that i get back are for NRA wine kits. F'n Wine Kits with glasses and bottle opener. WTF

I joined the NRA almost 6 months ago and just received my card 2 weeks ago :confused: dont know whats up with it taking so long.

-Patti