Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
How I met....... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How I met.......

cobra_SVT_Girl
02-21-2008, 08:23 PM
I was thinking on the way to school last night (while everyone else was at the MD party) how it was that I met Vinny, Holly, Craig, Paul, Tim H. etc and I thought it might be fun to everyone to pick a person and say how you met that person.....

How I met CRAIG

I met Brandon, who worked down the road from Cincyspeed, who then took me there to get my nitrous bottle filled (because we didn't like Travis from Speedfreaks--long story). I remember one of my girlfriends had met Craig the week before and she hated him. Probably because the first thing he said to her was "Who's mattress whore is this?" :lol:

I was SCARED!

LOL That was what? 7 years ago...
And I'm still scared!

MsBlkramair
02-21-2008, 08:31 PM
I met Craig, Vinny, Holly, Daney, Brandon, other Dani, and Jenn at the first annual cabrewing with the mud people.

It was the first outing with a car group that Ron and I (as a brand new couple) had gone to. We had a blast! I think we surprised the heck outta Craig with all the info we shared that day!

I think that should be 6 1/2 years ago? We have been married for 5 1/2 years now, and the awesome Cincyspeed crew put our pre-wedding party together at D & B's for us. Fun times there!

REDHOTGTGIRL
02-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Oh good post! How did I first meet people? Well, the first stangbanger I met was Moontang, we met him at a Tri-State meeting and he told us if we wanted to hang out with fun mustang people, to check out Stangbangerz. So AJ and I signed that week and it's been fun ever since, that was in May of 2004. I'm trying to remember the first time we met Vinny, I'm pretty sure it was at the Beechmont Hooters on a Wednesday, those were some good times. The first time I met Craig was at a Christmas party at DSSKing's house, that was at least 3 years ago. He was very hammered and kept staring at my boob's all night and asking if he could touch them. LOL Maybe I shouldn't be sharing that story... Ah, good times.

BUHBYY
02-22-2008, 10:56 AM
I have known Craig for a long time I remember when he wouldn't even think about Fords (bowtie tatoo) :lol: at first I was intimidated by him being the speed god and all remember I was young , then as I got older and I had more cash to put out he helped me make my need for speed decisions and now he is my co host in the tower at the races , you may know him aS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT GUY

As far as Vin goes it was at the first cruise in at hooters I had a f-350 with a 10inch lift on it and he came up to me after I parked and told me how much he liked my truck and said he had one he wanted to fix up and through out that day we passed and then the next time I saw him was at Cincy Speed and he remembered my name and I thought that was pretty cool

92StangMan
02-22-2008, 11:51 AM
How I met... wait, I do not know anyone.

Maximus
02-22-2008, 11:55 AM
I remember one of my girlfriends had met Craig the week before and she hated him. Probably because the first thing he said to her was "Who's mattress whore is this?" :lol:

CANDICE!!! BWAHAHA!!! I thought I said "Slam Hound":lol:
Now you know Im going to have to dig out the video of YOU punk'n her out.:evilflip:

I met Craig, Vinny, Holly, Daney, Brandon, other Dani, and Jenn at the first annual cabrewing with the mud people.

It was the first outing with a car group that Ron and I (as a brand new couple) had gone to. We had a blast! I think we surprised the heck outta Craig with all the info we shared that day!

Mud people...:lol:
Brenda, I about Peed myself when you told us how kinky you are, Freaky Freaky!!!: I looked at Ron, he just smiled!!:lol::bigthumb

He was very hammered and kept staring at my boob's all night and asking if he could touch them. LOL Maybe I shouldn't be sharing that story... Ah, good times.

Hehe...What can I say. At least I told my wife about it/them:lol:

I get this phone call one day, Its from a geeky souding guy and at first, I was like Huh? He explains to me that he is doing a paper and wants to do it on US, Cincy Speed. I was ok, what the hell. He shows up in a lil red ole Nissan or something, so that was our first thing to get on him about. He comes in and introduces himself and we tell him to make himself comforatble and let us know what he wants us to do.
So as the day goes on, Paul is taking notes, I think I put him to work as well, and he is asking Dave and I questions. Nothing personal, just questions bout the store and how we got started and stuff. I, being me, ask him some questions and find out more about him as well. Turns out hes a pretty cool guy, even if he did drive a Nissan.:lol: As the months go by, we slowly turn him to the ways of the Stang and even corrupt him by the way of BEER.

Vinny, to tell you the truth, the years between 27-35 are a blur, so I cant remember the exact first time I met the guy. I guess too much alcohol.:(
Anywho, the first real memory of him, he was at the old store and he was telling me of an idea he ha for his Stang at the time. He wanted a guy to make him some small, white Playboy bunnies to put on the side of his cowl hood. The guy said, why? So he didnt go to that guy anymore. He asked me what I thought of it, I told him How Ghey!!:lol: he just looked at me for a second, I was like opps. Then he started laughing and saying yeah, but damn it, Id be rolling like Hef!!

There are many more, but Ill let others tell the story from their point of view, Hell Vinny and I got pretty tore up together and it was a Blast and wouldnt change a thing we did. But now that I try and remember some of our memories, they are a bit cloudy. I guess thats a good campaign against drinking.....but the memories I do remember, PRICELESS!!

Actually, there is one thing I would do different, Holly brought up a point to me. Vinny never got to meet my Lil girl. She was born in December 06 and we didnt want to expose her to anyone till the spring. (we were scared to death of the flu running around) I told Vinny that we were planning on a "Meet Caylee" party for the spring and I couldnt wait for him to meet her.
Well, he passed in February.....

Anywho, post up those stories!!!!!

Terry, Im sure you could post the story of the "bet" Paul, I know you are a wealth of good stuff!! Tim, Daneys handlebars comes to mind. Ian, you videoin Vinny skiing is a great story! Im sure there are many many more.

RACEME
02-22-2008, 12:15 PM
Meeting Craig

Thats an easy one. I was driving down 75 and saw this cheezy look'n dragster on top of a building, and figured I better check it out. He took all the time I wanted to talk to me about what I wanted to do to my car even before I ever spend a dime with him. I have never met another shop owner that would share so much info, or call somebody for you to get you hooked up with parts or whatever.

Vinny
I met Vinny at Cincy Speed. I had just joined the old cincy speed web board. Vinny and Terry Eshman both needed some of those plastic fender liners for their cars, and I had several just laying around. We all met at the speed shop to get them. He asked me how much for the parts, and I responded " you can buy me a beer or two sometime"

At the time I had no Idea how much trouble that statement would get me in. We all started meeting at edgewater on fridays to make fun of ricers while drinking out of the trunk of my car. Those were some great times that I want to remember forever.

Stang 38L
02-22-2008, 12:19 PM
I just signed up on here a few years ago... asked for some stangbangerz.com stickers and vinny drove to my apt to deliver. That was back in 2002 I think.

Mista Bone
02-22-2008, 02:07 PM
I'd met Craig LONG Time ago when I stopped in the first speed shop after overhearing it mentioned at Super Shops in Woodlawn. Swallens still had their car stuff in the basement in Tri County.

Vinny, met him at the first Hooters cruise, I'd just gotten my 86 TA from ILL.

Holly
02-22-2008, 02:12 PM

Vinny and I did not make that first cabrewing trip. Everybody thinks we were there, but we weren't. We had Amanda that weekend so we were not able to go, but we heard all the stories about the "mud" people. I set up all the cabrewing trips after that, but we missed that first one. I think our first group outing together was the ski trip at Perfect North. Who has that video of Vinny flying over that hill, legs and arms flying everywhere? I was sure he broke something that night. :lol:

I met Vinny in June of 2000, and we have been together every since. I officially moved in (changed my address) the following August, but I pretty much stayed at his house that whole time. We were married on May 28, 2006.

The first person we met (I think) was either Terry Eshman or Craig. Vinny bought a blower off Terry, and then one Saturday in July, we went to Cincy Speed (when it was at the old spot) and that is when I met Craig. About a week later, me and Vinny met Kevin (Dedpedal) together. And on and on it went.... great friendships were formed over the years, and I'm glad I still have them. ;)

98stangv6
02-22-2008, 02:29 PM
How I met Vinny,

My dad and I had just put the new engine in our 1965 Falcon and we were going to cruises and shows frequently I believe I was about 16 or so. Then someone invited us to this cruise at Hooters in Beechmont, said it was mostly all Fords and Mustangs, it was about 2002 or 03. I had always loved Mustangs so I talked my dad into going. So we went, good burnouts, cool people, fun time. Then we decided to go to the next Stangbangerz event and this guy behind a table started giving us free stuff. We started to talk to him and he was probably one of the nicest guys I had ever met. He loaded us up with stickers, license plate frames, informed us about the NMRA, Stangbangerz, etc. Then he told us that his name was Vinny and "he was a pretty active member on the forum". Made me want to be a part of it all and a few months later I took all of my savings and bought my car.

MsBlkramair
02-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Vinny and I did not make that first cabrewing trip. Everybody thinks we were there, but we weren't. We had Amanda that weekend so we were not able to go, but we heard all the stories about the "mud" people. I set up all the cabrewing trips after that, but we missed that first one. I think our first group outing together was the ski trip at Perfect North. . ;)

Oh, I think you are right. I remember meeting Tim (raceme) cabrewing too. He had just come off one of his former "hot dates" that we used to tease him about. Glad he's a family man now! lol

That ski trip rocked! Nightime skiing with purple hooters in the cooler......good times.

Kevin Doe
02-22-2008, 02:57 PM
How I met AJ and his wife:

He was trying to pedal stereo equiptment out of the back of an F-150 in a The Backporch Saloon's parking lot. I'm just there trying to get my drink on, and have a good time. I come out and see this shady couple trying to pressure me into buying some shit. I think I ended up buying a receiver and some speakers (which I'm sure were hot, not that I cared, I paid him with counterfeit money). Fuck the man right!

Maximus
02-22-2008, 03:00 PM
Oh, I think you are right. I remember meeting Tim (raceme) cabrewing too. He had just come off one of his former "hot dates" that we used to tease him about. Glad he's a family man now! lol

That ski trip rocked! Nightime skiing with purple hooters in the cooler......good times.

BWAHAHA!!! I think I got him in trouble a couple times. I couldnt remember all their names.:eek::lol:

I think Ill go find the skiing video. Its got Vinny making fun of Daneys "pigtails" and Vinny catching air!!:lol::lol:

Holly
02-22-2008, 03:22 PM
BWAHAHA!!! I think I got him in trouble a couple times. I couldnt remember all their names.:eek::lol:

I think Ill go find the skiing video. Its got Vinny making fun of Daneys "pigtails" and Vinny catching air!!:lol::lol:

Find the video, I would love to see it!

You did get him in trouble a time or two, I remember he was dating a couple of Amanda's at one time, and you blew his cover. :lol:

Maximus
02-22-2008, 03:25 PM

You did get him in trouble a time or two, I remember he was dating a couple of Amanda's at one time, and you blew his cover. :lol:

Ill bring the pile of tapes in tomorrow and see what I can find. SOme of the stuff, I cannot post up.:eek::D

I was just jealous. Tim was the original 70s ski suit wearing Pimp!!!!:lol:

Slow9023
02-22-2008, 03:29 PM
Wow, thinking about it now, I was introduced to this site by my buddy (Jared from GCFBA) back when it was a Geocities site. It has come a long way.

I honestly don't remember specific encounters with people when first meeting them. I'm sure most of it was at the track. I do remember Tim throwing a flyer in my car on Cheviot Rd.

KenB
02-22-2008, 03:35 PM
I don't even know what year it was. Probably 2002. A guy off a national site that I knew pointed me to stangbangerz.com Back then, the Modular cars on the site were few and far between. I decided to meet up with them at Eastgate Hooters. I don't even know for sure who was there because I sat at a different table. But I think Holly Craig and Vinny were there. It was a typical Stangbangerz meet up except there were only about 10 people there, lol.

I didn't really start hanging with everyone until I got into drag racing. Became friends with Vinny after I offered my help with spicing up the site. Does anyone have a link of the OG SBZ? That would be cool.

After that first meeting at Hooters, I was like 'hmmmm, interesting crowd'. The rest is history, lol

Ken

mach_u
02-22-2008, 03:36 PM
How I met AJ and his wife:

He was trying to pedal stereo equiptment out of the back of an F-150 in a The Backporch Saloon's parking lot. I'm just there trying to get my drink on, and have a good time. I come out and see this shady couple trying to pressure me into buying some shit. I think I ended up buying a receiver and some speakers (which I'm sure were hot, not that I cared, I paid him with counterfeit money). Fuck the man right!
haha. You should have paid me extra for that farting subwoofer. I didn't realize what a jewel I had until it was gone... :lol:

Maximus
02-22-2008, 03:51 PM
haha. You should have paid me extra for that farting subwoofer. I didn't realize what a jewel I had until it was gone... :lol:

You are gonna get a fish. Post up a story guy!:HYF:

Mista Bone
02-22-2008, 04:05 PM
Ill bring the pile of tapes in tomorrow and see what I can find. SOme of the stuff, I cannot post up.:eek::D

I was just jealous. Tim was the original 70s ski suit wearing Pimp!!!!:lol:

Craig, you going out to Hollys tomorrow? I can drop the newspapers off to you if so.

Gregg@TFS
02-22-2008, 04:10 PM
I don't even know what year it was. Probably 2002. A guy off a national site that I knew pointed me to stangbangerz.com Back then, the Modular cars on the site were few and far between. I decided to meet up with them at Eastgate Hooters. I don't even know for sure who was there because I sat at a different table. But I think Holly Craig and Vinny were there. It was a typical Stangbangerz meet up except there were only about 10 people there, lol.

After that first meeting at Hooters, I was like 'hmmmm, interesting crowd'. The rest is history, lol

Ken

I remember that night, that was the first night Vinny introduced me to the crowd also. I just happened to be in town and he call the clan together. FUN TIME!

Maximus
02-22-2008, 04:18 PM
Craig, you going out to Hollys tomorrow? I can drop the newspapers off to you if so.

I have to work guy. Just drop them off when ya get a chance. Thanks:)

Another story...In CBus, Vinny lost his wallet and the chic that found it...."Uh No money was in there".:mad: She probably has Herpes now:lol:

69428SCJ
02-22-2008, 04:20 PM
sadly I've never met anyone from here, unless you've come to a csr event. And the only contact I ever had with Vinny was when I was trying to register here and I was having some problems...he fixed me right up. things are good now

Holly
02-22-2008, 04:33 PM
I have to work guy. Just drop them off when ya get a chance. Thanks:)

Craig, I might be over that way tomorrow, I am going to stop by and get those if you don't mind.

Maximus
02-22-2008, 04:40 PM
Craig, I might be over that way tomorrow, I am going to stop by and get those if you don't mind.

If Chip swings em by, that would be cool.:)

Now, post more stories or Ill give you a fish as well.:lol:

Jeff88coupe
02-22-2008, 04:41 PM
Few pic's from the first Cabrewing trip that Jenn found.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3116/2283927249_fbdd59f31d_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2096/2284722866_0cef706bff_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2337/2284722384_447aae4cf8_o.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3107/2283933185_16fdbc3b1d_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2230/2284722052_0a5245dcb1_o.jpg

Maximus
02-22-2008, 04:44 PM

LEANING TREE!!!!Holy Shit!!:eek::eek:

Mista Bone
02-22-2008, 04:47 PM

I'll swing by about Noon.....

Jaylynn
02-22-2008, 04:48 PM
waaaa....how do i attach a picture?....

mach_u
02-22-2008, 04:55 PM
You are gonna get a fish. Post up a story guy!:HYF:
Well, Rachel pretty much hit the nail on the head on how we got wrapped up in this nut house. It's amazing, 90% of my friends today I have met through this site. I could write countless pages of people I have encountered and crazy stories along the way however most all of them involve excessive amounts of alcohol and my memory is a little fuzzy! :lol: Our first get together I believe was June of '04 at Hooters on Route 4. I remember meeting Joe & Maggy, and Craig at Mark's(DssKing) Christmas party that year and thinking to myself I could really party with this bunch! Craig was getting hammered and couldn't get enough of Rachel's boobs. lol Jason(Evil_Capri) I met at the John Nolan Ford cruise-in that year - which I was super thrilled to meet another Mach 1 owner. I got to really develop a friendship with BobT, Nick(Orangestang04), Pops and many others while working on my suspension Winter '05. I had hung out with Vinny a few times that year but really partied with him and Holly, Moontang, Mad Matt and a bunch of others at Never On Sundays when Slammed played there Jan. '05 We had an interesting ride home too with plenty of "full moons"... :booty:
Just found a couple of pictures from that night...
http://www.stangheaven.com/temp/neveron_a.jpghttp://www.stangheaven.com/temp/neveron_b.jpg
http://www.stangheaven.com/temp/neveron_c.jpghttp://www.stangheaven.com/temp/neveron_d.jpg
http://www.stangheaven.com/temp/neveron_e.jpg
My personal favorite... :D
http://www.stangheaven.com/temp/neveron_f.jpg

Maximus
02-22-2008, 05:00 PM
waaaa....how do i attach a picture?....

Email to me and Ill host it on my picturetrail account.

qwkcars@aol.com

Holly
02-22-2008, 05:15 PM

He is dropping them off to you around noon, I am meeting with my accountant at 11am, I'll stop by afterwards, should be around 12:30'ish. Thanks!

I'm looking for the picture of Vinny and Rachel's boobies. :lol:

Maximus
02-22-2008, 05:52 PM
Bring the scrapbook with ya!!:bigthumb

dedpedal
02-22-2008, 05:54 PM

I think that was the second "MudPeople Cabrewing Trip" Either way, it was one of the best times in a long line of them.

347sc
02-22-2008, 06:09 PM
Craig I first met in the Infamous Middletown Burger King parking lot back in the early/mid 90's. He rolled up in a tubbed big block Monty.

First I heard of Vinny was on Middletucky.That site was a cluster. He started this site and I migrated over. I first met him at Tri State. He had the black Gt with the Vortech running 11.70.I was not having any luck hooking up the old 347sc ride when he comes over asks about the car. We talk for about 5 minutes and he looks at with a huge smile on his mug and says "wanna try my slicks?'lol We swap out the tires and the first pass out of the gate was a 11.64. Rolled back up and said some about how you shouldnt go faster then the person you borrowed tires from. He was joking and was just as excited as I was. But that was Vinny.
In 03 he took parts off his car just so I could make Bowling Green. Mad Matt Johnson loaned me his Pro Stars for that race too and I had never met him. He dropped them off at Cincy and I met him in the pits at BG.
Good times

bobtsgt
02-22-2008, 06:28 PM
I've been on here since 02. Didn't really start meeting anyone til 04/05. First met Craig at the shop. Hooked me up on different parts.

Saw that AJ was putting a K member in his car. Decided to go over and help out. Met Jason , Nick and Scott for the first time. Didn't really know what to think of Scott. And I thought Nick was gay (still do :D)

Met Vinny at one of the Hooters meets. Came over to our table, introduced himself and that was that.

Hell I didn't even meet Ken til last year officially.

I have made quite a few friends due to this place. Also got together with my wife thanks to this site.

cobra_SVT_Girl
02-22-2008, 09:33 PM
OMG those pictures are so funny!!!! I remember the MUD PEOPLE and I was NOT one of them. We rounded the corner and BAM there were all these people that were trying to attack us! I remember Dani getting smacked upside the head with a fistful of mud (NOT happy) and then her flip flops went floating down the river:( . I also remember getting plucked from my perfectly dry canoe and being drug out to the middle and dunked :(. NOT happy about that either. I can't tell, but that 4th picture might be the crime in action! Such abuse!

I remember Tim and his "slave" Bruce that he drug all over the place doing his bidding. lol I first met Tim H on the Cincyspeed board, then we met at the track. He let me borrow his drag radials, put them on my car and I had one of the best days of my life! Thank you Tim! :) That was a GREAT day. How many laps did I run that day? 25 LOL~! You were a great track coach! He even let me borrow his helmet...even though I returned it smelling all girlie. :) Then I became Princess at the Bowling Green race cause I didn't like to camp. :) Still a princess!

UGGGG, I think I'm going to HATE bringing this up (and thankfully no one has pictures and/or video) but one of my love-hate memories of Tim is the evil Trail 70 :(. Tim had this beefed up Trail 70 at the first Powerfest and I thought I'd be a bad ass and ride it. Well....only one part of that turned out true...I was an ass. I put the power to her and off I went......completely out of control and heading for a line of cars in the staging lanes at Tristate. I bobbed and weaved between two cars (although i did hit the license plate of one with my knee) and I STILL DIDN'T LET OFF THE GAS! I was headed full speed ahead, straight for the fence....destined for destruction and Tim came and saved me. He ran and caught me and the bike and stopped me. I was SCARED TO DEATH.
I almost avoided total embarrassment until Craig came over the intercom and said "Where did you get your driver's license Daney, a cracker jack box?" :(

Thank you Tim for everything!!! :)

cobra_SVT_Girl
02-22-2008, 09:42 PM
Meeting Craig

We all started meeting at edgewater on fridays to make fun of ricers while drinking out of the trunk of my car. Those were some great times that I want to remember forever.

Ahhh I remember that!!! Didn't you have a special fruity drink? I remember partaking of that often! Wasn't it Captain Morgans? Then we'd take the party to BW's...then someone would end up having to drive Craig home....what a lush! LOL

Maximus
02-22-2008, 09:43 PM
Awww, all the abuse you suffered through, but yet, you still came around.:lol:

MsBlkramair
02-22-2008, 09:44 PM
UGGGG, I think I'm going to HATE bringing this up (and thankfully no one has pictures and/or video) but one of my love-hate memories of Tim is the evil Trail 70 :(. Tim had this beefed up Trail 70 at the first Powerfest and I thought I'd be a bad ass and ride it. Well....only one part of that turned out true...I was an ass. I put the power to her and off I went......completely out of control and heading for a line of cars in the staging lanes at Tristate. I bobbed and weaved between two cars (although i did hit the license plate of one with my knee) and I STILL DIDN'T LET OFF THE GAS! I was headed full speed ahead, straight for the fence....destined for destruction and Tim came and saved me. He ran and caught me and the bike and stopped me. I was SCARED TO DEATH.
I almost avoided total embarrassment until Craig came over the intercom and said "Where did you get your driver's license Daney, a cracker jack box?" :(

Thank you Tim for everything!!! :)

I can't be sure, but I believe there is a picture out there of that day! I remember a pic of the trail 70, and someone was rding it.......it may not have been you, but I remember seeing a pic.

Maximus
02-22-2008, 09:45 PM
Ahhh I remember that!!! Didn't you have a special fruity drink? I remember partaking of that often! Wasn't it Captain Morgans? Then we'd take the party to BW's...then someone would end up having to drive Craig home....what a lush! LOL

Wasnt it the Daneys that always drove my truck home?
isnt there a song or something...."SHE LOVES MY TRUCK....":lol:

And PFFT, at least I was smart<?> enough to have a DD.:flipoff:

Maximus
02-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Whoa, feeling like the old CS board.:D

cobra_SVT_Girl
02-22-2008, 09:59 PM
I can't be sure, but I believe there is a picture out there of that day! I remember a pic of the trail 70, and someone was rding it.......it may not have been you, but I remember seeing a pic.

BRENDA!!!!!!! SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! After all the hours I spent making your strange, beautifully tacky wedding shoes....and this is how you treat me???? ;) LOL

Wow...I'm starting to realize why I quit coming around...
The Trail 70 incident
Puking on the side of 275 (1st night at Dickmans) after EIGHT shots of Yaeg
Having my head split open by Brandon drop kicking the bathroom stall door open WHILE I was in the bathroom puking (2nd night at Dickmans)
The Handlebars incident
Being served alcoholic beverages out of the back of a trunk
Being Craig's chauffer
Passing out AT Dickman's and Tim taking pictures
The Candace incident
Getting stuck in the mud at Tristate
Getting attacked by Mud people
Getting dunked in the nasty water

Did anyone ever really like me?????? :(

Mista Bone
02-22-2008, 10:04 PM
Who had the handlebar pigtails?

Death of a Monte.......someone had given me (not from SBZ) a video camera to mess with. Well I was clueless (not sober either!) and had it been working right I would have had video of Craig falling on his ass after the Monte killed every corner, then I (thought) was taping when it came up on the flatbed, was Dave Sawyer the driver of the tow truck?

Anyways I just hear "Dude, did you get that on video?" yet I failed.

Maximus
02-22-2008, 10:09 PM
Who had the handlebar pigtails?

Death of a Monte.......someone had given me (not from SBZ) a video camera to mess with. Well I was clueless (not sober either!) and had it been working right I would have had video of Craig falling on his ass after the Monte killed every corner, then I (thought) was taping when it came up on the flatbed, was Dave Sawyer the driver of the tow truck?

Anyways I just hear "Dude, did you get that on video?" yet I failed.

Some things probably are better left unseen. I watch the BABB tape and realize, WHOA, THAT SHIT couldve been ALOT worse.

Maximus
02-22-2008, 10:10 PM
BRENDA!!!!!!! SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! After all the hours I spent making your strange, beautifully tacky wedding shoes....and this is how you treat me???? ;) LOL

Wow...I'm starting to realize why I quit coming around...
The Trail 70 incident
Puking on the side of 275 (1st night at Dickmans) after EIGHT shots of Yaeg
Having my head split open by Brandon drop kicking the bathroom stall door open WHILE I was in the bathroom puking (2nd night at Dickmans)
The Handlebars incident
Being served alcoholic beverages out of the back of a trunk
Being Craig's chauffer
Passing out AT Dickman's and Tim taking pictures
The Candace incident
Getting stuck in the mud at Tristate
Getting attacked by Mud people
Getting dunked in the nasty water

Did anyone ever really like me?????? :(

Well after your long absence, we see, you are still a Drama Princess.:lol:

Mista Bone
02-22-2008, 10:14 PM
Some things probably are better left unseen. I watch the BABB tape and realize, WHOA, THAT SHIT couldve been ALOT worse.

You've been lucky twice that I know of, safety equipment pays off in the long run. When the Monte was wrecked Joe'e screamed at me (in his typical fashion :) ) to never go cheap on a harness or cage.

Maximus
02-22-2008, 10:19 PM
CMON People!! Im sure there are more cool stories out there.:bigthumb

Mista Bone
02-22-2008, 10:37 PM
Thinking back, I believe the second time I met Vinny was at his place helping a GCFBA member (Bandit2) prep his motor to be pulled.

Damn stripper pole was right in the way!

I was seeking knowledge incase I ever decided to pull the motor in the TA.

dedpedal
02-22-2008, 11:44 PM
Well after your long absence, we see, you are still a Drama Princess.:lol:

Drama drama drama, you dont want nanna....

dedpedal
02-22-2008, 11:50 PM
CMON People!! Im sure there are more cool stories out there.:bigthumb

There are so many stories, and some of them shouldnt be relayed to the public, but heres one. I remember beating the snot out of a certain Mineral Grey coupe on 74 after a cabrewing trip. Seems "SOMEONE" looked in the hatch of my car while I was changing into dry shoes and saw my nitrous bottle(thanks Jeff) and decided to see how much was in the bottle.
Out on 74, said someone wanted to see if he could take me, but forrgot that he turned the bottle on. A few seconds and alot of miles per hour later, he caught up with me at the exit for New Haven rd and the BW3 that we were meeting at to sober up.
I still love ya guy, but you still had a stock motor back then.:lol:

MsBlkramair
02-23-2008, 01:15 AM
[QUOTE=Mista Bone;347005]
Damn stripper pole was right in the way!

QUOTE]

Hey now! That stripper pole came in quite handy at Vinny's parties. I remembering getting friendly with that pole a couple times. lol

RACEME
02-23-2008, 10:05 AM
LEANING TREE!!!!Holy Shit!!:eek::eek:

I forgot about the leaning tree. That was the best. We got to go canoe'n again this year!

RACEME
02-23-2008, 10:21 AM

Nah....you were the wine chick. We always had a case of BL, a big bottle of captain, and some sort of home made wine.

Those were some GREAT times just sitting on the tailgate of Craig's red chevy truck down in the staging lanes with a cooler of bud light.

RACEME
02-23-2008, 10:25 AM

We all knew that none of them were "keepers". They were mostly to give Craig some new targets to abuse. Good times!

Timido
02-23-2008, 11:16 AM
I remember seeing Craig, Dave, and Rodney before at the old Cincy Speed I remember walking around that place looking for parts and all I remember was if I had a Chevy with a small block this is the place to shop. Thank God Craig found the light and the 5.0 Craze took off. Keven and Jeff corrupted me into racing. "Hey there is this NMRA stuff your car fits into Factory Stock lets go race" OK What they really meant was lets go to the races and party like rock stars. One year someone invited me to the "Street Dogs" Picnic. I drank several beers and played softball with Paul, Rodney, Jason, Craig, Tug, Dave, the list goes on. Anyway that is where Vinny introduced me to Holly and where I kinda first really talked to Vinny. He had my back after that.

After that Cabrewing, Haunted Houses, Working on his Car, Working with him on BABB, Dave and Busters, Hooters, Camping out at the Races, Partys, Going to watch the Band, it was all a good time.

dedpedal
02-23-2008, 12:25 PM
So many weekends that get forgotten.

Maximus
02-23-2008, 12:58 PM
After that Cabrewing, Haunted Houses, Working on his Car, Working with him on BABB, Dave and Busters, Hooters, Camping out at the Races, Partys, Going to watch the Band, it was all a good time.

Haunted Hay ride!! BWAAHAHA!! That was a Great time!! Hell even Terry came out with us.:bigthumb Werent we racing the trucks down the highway??:lol:

Timido
02-23-2008, 04:52 PM
I thought the flow of trafic was about 100mph that night. I think Dave set the pace with the One Mirrior Z06.

cobra_SVT_Girl
02-23-2008, 07:33 PM
I thought the flow of trafic was about 100mph that night. I think Dave set the pace with the One Mirrior Z06.

:lol: Tim has moves.....that's for sure.

Mista Bone
02-23-2008, 11:57 PM
So many weekends that get forgotten.

sure you wanna remember all the details?

dedpedal
02-24-2008, 01:46 AM
sure you wanna remember all the details?

Cmon biotch, sing it.

Pops Fun
02-24-2008, 10:03 AM
First Stangbanerz I met was Jeff Mustang8998 at Tri-state in April '04. Had been on the board for sometime but I am kind of quiet so hadn't met anyone til then.
Met Vinny several times but the one I like to remember was at a car show in Kentucky, down past Champion ford. We really got to talk one on one. We found a lot of to talk about. :D He usually was surrounded with friends..

Steve

cobra_SVT_Girl
02-25-2008, 01:26 PM
I met Vinny on the Cincyspeed board and then at the track with Dustin. He was not what I was picturing at all. All those earings and rocker gear...I was really surprised. I know if he or Holly would call our house his last name would come up on our caller id and I was always like ....huh? How the heck do you pronounce that???

I first met Holly at the "street dawgs" picnic. <---I don't even remember what that was? I remember thinking Holly had a beautiful figure. Tall, and perfectly proportioned. Since I'm only 5'....everyone seems like Amazonians to me! :) Holly makes a mean drink too!

RADIALPRINCESS
02-25-2008, 02:00 PM
Gosh, its been awhile, and I forget!

I think I first made my way over to Stangbangerz from seeing Vinny post on Hardcore. My first outing would've been the Stangbangerz Summer picnic when I drove up from Orlando. And who can forget that Halloween party from back in 2003!

Miss you all! Hate I don't make it up there enough anymore!

Holly
02-25-2008, 05:01 PM
Ithat???

I first met Holly at the "street dawgs" picnic. <---I don't even remember what that was? I remember thinking Holly had a beautiful figure. Holly makes a mean drink too!

Awww thanks Dani. :o I remember that picnic, I think that is where I met A LOT of people at. That was a lot of fun.

You must be talking about the wicked WOO WOO! I still drink those, believe it or not. I'll never forget one year at Bowling Green, we were all drunk off our asses on those (me, Beth, Jerri Ann, Jaylynn, Kates, Jenn, just to name a few). Vinny finally said "make me one of those, I want to be as drunk as you girls". Then Vinny and I stalked poor Jerri Ann as she puked into a garbage can, we were taking pictures, but trying to hide while doing it. :lol:

Maximus
02-25-2008, 05:44 PM
Then Vinny and I stalked poor Jerri Ann as she puked into a garbage can, we were taking pictures, but trying to hide while doing it. :lol:

Oh you HAVE to post those!!:lol:

Timido
02-25-2008, 05:47 PM
I woke up the next morning after drinking a bottle of Makers Mark to Jerri Ann puking in said garbage can

bestracing
02-25-2008, 06:26 PM
Man I don't remeber the first time I met Craig but I do remember the store, Cincy Speed, when it wasin Sharonville and talking to him. I'm thinking it was back in 91 or 92.

I use to be on the old Cincyspeed board and the old Stangbangerz board too, just never posted much on there.

The first time I met Vinny in person was at the 2003 Stangbangerz/Cincy Speed Dyno day there at Cincy Speed. Our group had a few f-body's there and I remember Vinny watching the Intimidator car and mouthing **damn thats loud** since we couldn't hear him. He had a big grin on his face and gave the thumbsup. Thats the day that a certain someone took up golfing lessons too.......:rolleyes::lol:

Timido
02-25-2008, 06:50 PM
Dont trip over the cables!

Jaylynn
02-25-2008, 08:42 PM
Yes, i remember the woo woo's fondly.... i didn't over-do it like some .....lol i felt really bad for poor jeri ann that morning

I also remember that Halloween party - it was hi-larious!! that big bubble\tarp-tent thing attached to the garage was perfect that night.

As far as who i met first - it had to be kevin\jeff\ian - tim kept talking about these guys he met at the track & then they started taking him to races & then following him home.... they just never left ...hahaha. They didn't mind tim's wife hanging around at the races and I started going to the NRMA Races & gradually met everyone else - lots of good times!

Holly
02-25-2008, 08:56 PM
Oh you HAVE to post those!!:lol:

I have to find them, they are on one of these picture discs sitting next to me but I'm too tired to look for them.

But when I do, I'll post the granny panties picture too. Kevin, I'll let you explain that one.

Mista Bone
02-25-2008, 09:25 PM
Man I don't remeber the first time I met Craig but I do remember the store, Cincy Speed, when it wasin Sharonville and talking to him. I'm thinking it was back in 91 or 92.

I use to be on the old Cincyspeed board and the old Stangbangerz board too, just never posted much on there.

The first time I met Vinny in person was at the 2003 Stangbangerz/Cincy Speed Dyno day there at Cincy Speed. Our group had a few f-body's there and I remember Vinny watching the Intimidator car and mouthing **damn thats loud** since we couldn't hear him. He had a big grin on his face and gave the thumbsup. Thats the day that a certain someone took up golfing lessons too.......:rolleyes::lol:

I wonder how many here remember the Sharonville store?

FORE!!!!!!

Amylace
02-25-2008, 09:54 PM
We'll the first person I met was the love of my life LOL Kevin. We met in a chatroom. LOL He stalked me, kidding. We started datting March 02 I think. Kevin and the guys was in Fla for a race. I was in fla 2 exits away at my sisters house. Kev said his friends kept saying I was his invisable gf. So I went to the hotel they was staying at, with my mom and sister. I told mom you go knock on the door and ask wheres your pookie bear. Me and sis hid. Guess who answered the door lol Vinny mom said wheres my pookie bear and Vinny pointed at Kev. LMAO Vinny was dying his lil goate LOL had it all wrapped in foil. I thought freaky lil dude lol. And the rest was history.

dedpedal
02-25-2008, 10:38 PM
I have to find them, they are on one of these picture discs sitting next to me but I'm too tired to look for them.

But when I do, I'll post the granny panties picture too. Kevin, I'll let you explain that one.

Please dont. Theres only a few people in my life that Id rather forget and she's one of them.

Maximus
02-25-2008, 10:40 PM
Please dont. Theres only a few people in my life that Id rather forget and she's one of them.

"HER" in panties?!!?
HELL NO!!!!:lol:

347sc
02-25-2008, 11:25 PM
I wonder how many here remember the Sharonville store?

FORE!!!!!!

I do. I had a Chevy then.

RACEME
02-26-2008, 05:39 AM
Awww thanks Dani. :o I remember that picnic, I think that is where I met A LOT of people at. That was a lot of fun.

You must be talking about the wicked WOO WOO! I still drink those, believe it or not. I'll never forget one year at Bowling Green, we were all drunk off our asses on those (me, Beth, Jerri Ann, Jaylynn, Kates, Jenn, just to name a few). Vinny finally said "make me one of those, I want to be as drunk as you girls". Then Vinny and I stalked poor Jerri Ann as she puked into a garbage can, we were taking pictures, but trying to hide while doing it. :lol:

That was Corral Day 2003 I believe. That was Jerri Ann's first "real" outing with this group. That was soo much fun.