Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
O'Reillys Auto Parts ??? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : O'Reillys Auto Parts ???

jk5.0
02-21-2008, 03:23 PM
Has any one purchased anything electrical (starter, alternator)from them?

Are they like Autozone 1 out of 12 work or do they have ok parts?

facemelter71
02-21-2008, 03:32 PM
I bought a bunch of stuff from O-rielly's out west in AZ when i lived there.Its ok stuff.

Black Horse
02-21-2008, 03:44 PM
I have had such great luck with O'Reilly's that I have set up an account. Advance screwed me over one too many times. They seem to have a lot of "brand name" parts. I have also found their staff to be quite knowledgable and they have real "books" to find those hard to find parts (no more - we cant get it, its not in our computer)

5.0calypso93lx
02-21-2008, 04:32 PM
I have had such great luck with O'Reilly's that I have set up an account. Advance screwed me over one too many times. They seem to have a lot of "brand name" parts. I have also found their staff to be quite knowledgable and they have real "books" to find those hard to find parts (no more - we cant get it, its not in our computer)

I agree, the new O'Reilly's over here in west chester is awesome. Thats the 2nd place I go to if Smyth is closed or doesn't have what I need.

bobtsgt
02-21-2008, 04:34 PM
we have one in Amelia. I think I need to check it out sometime.

jk5.0
02-21-2008, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the info. I did not know how good there quality was. They have a starter for my POS S10 for 20 bucks less than anyone else and with 168000 on the clock it will not be around much longer.

PaulFiveOh
02-21-2008, 08:46 PM
They are very easy to deal with when making a return.

I returned a used battery (only for a few hours) and they were completely fine with it.....as long as I bought an alternator from them haha.

Waffles
02-22-2008, 12:36 AM
I love O'Reilly. Holly's nephew Zack works at the one on Dixie Hwy in Erlanger. He's a cool guy.

Holly
02-22-2008, 03:35 PM
I love O'Reilly. Holly's nephew Zack works at the one on Dixie Hwy in Erlanger. He's a cool guy.

I did not know that! :lol: I haven't seen him since Powerfest at Tri-State back in July.

Tell that cracker to call his Aunt Holly when he has a chance. I want to see my new great nephew.

Waffles
02-22-2008, 05:30 PM
He was supposed to come to the Pinks thing down at MD. Guess not :-? prolly got busy with the baby I guess.