Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Thanks MD and everyone involved. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Thanks MD and everyone involved.

93hulk
02-20-2008, 11:06 PM
I wanted to say thanks to the crew at MD and everyone who helped make tonight such a great evening. It was the cherry on top me to see everyone enjoy the show and each others company. Im so proud to have been part of that PINKS car. The friends that I made during the build means the world to me. Its amazing how Vinny was able to bring so many people together.

Thanks again everyone!:bigthumb

ibstrokin
02-21-2008, 12:01 AM
Mark, it was a pleasure doing the build with you. It was a great cause for great people, and I'm honered to be a part the team.

Holly, I'm glad we were able to do this for you. I know this doesn't solve your troubles, but it has to help knowing you had so many people trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Thanks to MD, and everyone, I had a blast. Brian

PonymanfiveO
02-21-2008, 12:21 AM
Thanks to all my friends who showed up to enjoy it together.

Wow...what a fun time. The show was great, I have seen it a few times...but to hear the hundreds of you cheer and root for us was amazing. I have never felt energy like that before!!! So f-ing amazing!!!

Its stuff like this that makes me want to work to drive a top fuel dragster for a living. :D

one of the best nights of my life....thank you all.

Mista Bone
02-21-2008, 02:56 AM
THANK YOU for driving you ass off!

You had it spooled for every launch.

2-20/2-21 is a bad time frame for me due to the fact of it's when my father passed away, but sitting and watching Pinks (AGAIN!) and feeling him plus Vinny plus the family here...........

Yeah, kinda special moment :)

08 Vette
02-21-2008, 05:45 AM
Great job EVERYONE! Very well done.
A big Thanks to everyone!

MrsAPE
02-21-2008, 05:47 AM
Thanks Kelly!! Without you none of that would have been possible! Matt you drove the hell out of that car!! Thanks to all!!

Timido
02-21-2008, 05:48 AM
I had a great time. Matt go to indy show Force your Pinks tape and tell him thats how to drive a Mustang. You gotta start somewhere. Once again thanks MD!

kennebellcobra
02-21-2008, 06:32 AM
It was awesome! Big thanks to MD...that had to be a ton of work to set all that up.:bigthumb

Drivermod
02-21-2008, 06:32 AM
Great time and great job buy the whole Pinks team. Thanks to MD for opening up the shop. It looked great.

JonS
02-21-2008, 06:45 AM
That was a lots of fun. Thanks to MD and all the people that provided food, and thanks to all of you guys that worked on the car and made us all proud.:bigthumb

Evil_Capri
02-21-2008, 07:25 AM
Fantastic time! Thanks for the hospitality and food. It was great to see everyone!

replicobra
02-21-2008, 08:04 AM
it was a blast. thanks to everybody. congrats to everyone on the pinks crew, as well.

bobtsgt
02-21-2008, 08:20 AM
the show was awesome. everyone did a wonderful job on the car. Glad to see a turbo car hold out for more then 4 passes. Is there anyway to get Matt's noise from the last race put into a ring tone :D

REDHOTGTGIRL
02-21-2008, 08:30 AM
I had a great time hanging out with everyone down at MD, it was really cool to see everyone together. It was really cool to see the hard work everyone put into that car payoff, it was so neat to watch the show. Matt, you rock man, great job driving that car and great job Kelly for putting it all together. Excellent tribute to Vinny, I know he was proud.

Oh, I and want to see Matt Johnson jump like he did after the last race, that rocked!

Greg Seibert
02-21-2008, 08:55 AM
Gotta feeling it will be a long time before we can top this night!
Was it just me, or did anyone else get cold goose bumps watching our car and crew on that bigscreen?
What a spectacle of bringing men, (gals) and machines together.
I have never witnessed an organization, club, or group with this kind of talent and cooperation that was more enjoyable to a part of.

Jaylynn
02-21-2008, 09:02 AM
There were so many people involved in this project - people who helped with time, money, encouragement, parts, skills, supportive wives, girlfriends, and families. From the outside looking in it was unbelievable how it actually came together & got done..... not one person 'did' this - so many different people picked up the lead at different times, there was chaos and difficulty and challenge that unbelievably came together in the end.

I'm proud of you guys -

Thanks MD for the really nice wrap party! (and everyone who helped with the yummies!) - It was really nice to see all that could make it.

R825OH
02-21-2008, 09:28 AM
Again Thanks to everyone involved,You guys did a fantastic job! It was really nice to see a buncha peeps too!

NXcoupe
02-21-2008, 03:49 PM
Great time out there! I enjoyed it a little too much, by the size of the headache I have this morning. I enjoyed reconnecting with the team and just feeling the comradery with everyone. It was the best time of my life and I will never forget all those that stepped up to help make it a success.

Buckeye
02-21-2008, 10:54 PM
That was my first time to a SB meet and I had a good time. Thank you to everyone for making the Col guy not feel like a outsider. I also thank the Md team for the hosting and for realy getting my Speed juices going in time to get ready for spring. They realy have a nice setup and apparent skill from the looks of a few of those cars out back.

I look forward to making it to more than a couple meets and such in one of the 2 projects.

89notch
02-22-2008, 06:28 AM
Great time everyone thanks again MD

KenB
02-22-2008, 09:07 AM
Thanks to everyone for making it a great night! I was proud to have it at MD. Thanks to all the people that brought food. Hopefully we can keep this going. what's the next project?!

Ken

glassman
02-22-2008, 09:19 AM
:dunno: How about a Mod Fox Real Street car????? :rofl:

If not we can take mine apart :lol: