Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
home brewers???? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : home brewers????

junk89lx
02-11-2008, 07:40 PM
anyone on here make thier own beer? looking at doing it but wanting some input...thanks

bobtsgt
02-11-2008, 08:10 PM
http://www.samueladams.com/Default.aspx

click on the homebrew contest

cstreu1026
02-11-2008, 08:11 PM
Are you on gemcitystangs.com? Justin on there brews his own. I bought some stuff to do it but I haven't gotten around to giving it a shot yet.

junk89lx
02-11-2008, 08:19 PM
yeah ill check on gem citys also thanks CSTREU1026

myownr
02-11-2008, 10:49 PM
my cousin does. he has actually been judged as good on the sam adams contests. he has it down to a fun art, but has a lot invested. it is not any cheaper but the beer is better and more potent. he has fun by using different mixtures, so every beer could be different. he has like a turkey fryer, except larger to brew his beer in.he also kegs his beer in a metal cylinder similar to what soft drink syrup comes in, It adds carbonation which unfortunately i could not tell you exactly what that does. I would love to have fun with it, but i just don't have the time like he does (no kids, college, or mustang)

PonymanfiveO
02-11-2008, 10:56 PM
my cousin does. he has actually been judged as good on the sam adams contests. he has it down to a fun art, but has a lot invested. it is not any cheaper but the beer is better and more potent. he has fun by using different mixtures, so every beer could be different. he has like a turkey fryer, except larger to brew his beer in.he also kegs his beer in a metal cylinder similar to what soft drink syrup comes in, It adds carbonation which unfortunately i could not tell you exactly what that does. I would love to have fun with it, but i just don't have the time like he does (no kids, college, or mustang)

Dude, Glahn makes some bad ass beer! Id buy it if I could. :bigthumb

I want to try to home brew myself but dont have any stuff. Let me know when you do yours Cam, I'll come check it out.;)

Goldenpony
02-13-2008, 05:45 PM
My wife brews her own and it is pretty darn good. She has gotten a lot of positive comments on it. I'm a Guinness drinker.

PonymanfiveO
02-14-2008, 01:31 PM
A woman that brews you beer!?!? :eek:

I would have married her too!

junk89lx
02-14-2008, 02:00 PM
Well i ordered the Mr. beer kit and cowboy lager & classic american light so ill give it a try and see...thanks for all your imput....