Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Furniture? Where is a good place ! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Furniture? Where is a good place !

Blacksunshine
02-08-2008, 08:53 PM
We are in the market for some new Furniture..Couch / Love seat and chair.
Can any of you think of some good places to look online.
I already found Value City, Ashley Furniture.

Katmandu
02-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Wanna save a TON of $$$$ ???

Check out EBay. Do a Search by DISTANCE and buy from a LOCAL seller. Pick the stuff up yourself and save a LOT of $$ off the Shipping cost. You'll effectively OUTBID most other NON-Local bidders!

Also, check out www.Craigslist.com for great buys. :bigthumb

BTW, I just saw the guitars in your sig.

I WON a 1976 Gibson Les Paul Starburst Edition off a Pittsburgh radio station back in 76!

cobra_SVT_Girl
02-08-2008, 10:33 PM
We always use Furniture Fair and LOVE them. We've bought all of our furniture there.

cobra_SVT_Girl
02-08-2008, 10:34 PM
Wanna save a TON of $$$$ ???

Check out EBay. Do a Search by DISTANCE and buy from a LOCAL seller. Pick the stuff up yourself and save a LOT of $$ off the Shipping cost. You'll effectively OUTBID most other NON-Local bidders!

Also, check out www.Craigslist.com for great buys. :bigthumb

BTW, I just saw the guitars in your sig.

I WON a 1976 Gibson Les Paul Starburst Edition off a Pittsburgh radio station back in 76!

You've got to be careful of bed bugs. Cincinnati is the 5th worst city in the US for bed bugs. Unbelievable!

Maximus
02-08-2008, 10:35 PM
We bought at Value City and Sofa Express. <~~They are capuit thou:(

Maximus
02-08-2008, 10:35 PM
You've got to be careful of bed bugs. Cincinnati is the 5th worst city in the US for bed bugs. Unbelievable!

Well wash your ass and you wont have to worry about it.:lol:

cobra_SVT_Girl
02-08-2008, 10:43 PM
Well wash your a$$ and you wont have to worry about it.:lol:

:lol: Very funny :flipoff:

Actually, it's a huge problem in Hamilton Co and it is slowly becoming an epidemic and spreading to the outlying counties. It's a major issue, especially with the city and if something is not done soon, a lot of us won't be safe. They are coming in in brand new mattresses, they are in movie theatres (some were found in Springdale movie theatre), hotels, and several apartment buildings. It's really scary...

You don't get them from being dirty ding-dong! Also, the county has reported that Cinti has the most resistant bed bugs too.
Creep me out the window!

Maximus
02-08-2008, 10:53 PM
Dirty Butt Dirty Butt, someone has a Dirty Butt!! :evilflip:

Holly
02-08-2008, 11:03 PM
We always use Furniture Fair and LOVE them. We've bought all of our furniture there.

Ditto.

Black Hole
02-09-2008, 12:39 AM
Ashley Furniture has been good to us. We got a dining room table 2 years ago (0&#37; interest over 18 mo's) and this past year got a king Sealy pillowtop bed and a recliner for me last fall.....3 years 0% this time. ;)

My buddy furnished an entire 3500 square foot house from there 4 years ago.....furniture still looks new!!!! :bigthumb

mach_u
02-09-2008, 07:54 AM
We picked up our sectional and recliner from Value City Furniture. We've been pretty happy so far.

PaulFiveOh
02-09-2008, 09:10 AM
Cincinnati is the 5th worst city in the US for bed bugs. Unbelievable!

Um... lol?

Show me the data for that claim. Not because I don't believe you, but because I would love to know how that study was conducted lol

NXcoupe
02-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Check out the tradin post, we looked in there and found a furniture outlet located in Sharonville. Great selection and unbelievable pricing. They advertise as having model home furniture in the regular listings.

5.0calypso93lx
02-09-2008, 10:04 AM
The new IKEA opens up mid march over here in west chester.

Also, there is a place on the corner of 747 and Mulhauser road that has furniture for good prices as well.

89notch
02-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Check out the tradin post, we looked in there and found a furniture outlet located in Sharonville. Great selection and unbelievable pricing. They advertise as having model home furniture in the regular listings.

Its called american freigh I have bought a few things from them. Great prices most of it name brand stuff

cobra_SVT_Girl
02-09-2008, 10:40 AM
The new IKEA opens up mid march over here in west chester.

:drool: I can't frickin' wait!!!!!