Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Not Happy [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Not Happy

Maximus
02-08-2008, 07:02 PM
For the past couple days Ive had this feeling, it not a bad feeling, just a feeling. Excuse me for sounding, religious, but I swear it was Vinny. Im feeling Hes not happy with how Im handling his death, or treating Holly. Ill admit it, I considered him like a brother and loosing him took a BIG part of me with him. BUT Holly has lost ALOT more than I and I disrespected her by going against her in regards to Stangbangerz. Vinny and her talked every night and she knew where he wanted SBZ to go. Also, I know he wouldnt be happy with how things are between Holly and myself now. I was just upset at losing Vinny and she was an easy target for me to vent my frustration at.
So for that and the name calling,
IM SORRY.

To my friends that I put in the middle, and made feel uncomfortabe.
IM SORRY

Theres another issue Id like to address as well.
It seems like there are a few people that think I dis-respected the People of The PINKS car. I never wanted the car to fail as the rumor goes. I merely questioned if it was going to be built in time. When I heard a BAD RUMOR about it after the race, I handled it the wrong way. I shouldve contacted Kelly immediately. So to Kelly and the people that I dis respected.
IM SORRY.

Last issue.
Powerfest 03. It seems like there are some people that believe I used Vinnys name in order to make money. FAR from the truth. If anyone wants to know how much was spent and what was made, Ill PM you ALL the details. That day was In Vinnys memory and I only did it to get all his PEEPS together, kinda like how HE use to do it. I believe we ALL made him proud that day.

Im just tried of missing my bud and resenting SBZ isnt going to solve anything nor bring him back.

Thanks for reading,
Craig

FMGT1999
02-08-2008, 07:27 PM
Craig,

I know that you’re a good man and that you have a lot on you over the last year, we all have in our own way. I would never think any less of you for being upset at the loss of our brother Vinny. We all loved him and we all miss him, you handled it in your own way. I think you’re a great guy and I would never hold anything against you, I am glad to see that you’re feeling better about things and some of the people and friends on this board. Just know that if I can ever do anything to help out, just ask.

Kyle

mustang8998
02-08-2008, 07:30 PM
It takes a big man, to say "I'm sorry". I think most of know, your heart was in the right place (albeit, broken).

Don't give up on us, we're here with you.

I wanted to stop by the shop today, just to see how you were doing, but I was pressed for time.

Hold your head high!

mustangoutlaw
02-08-2008, 07:44 PM
A+ Brother well said.

Got to respect a Man that can come out and say he is sorry!

Craig you are a Great guy in my Book....:coo1:

DeckerEnt
02-08-2008, 07:44 PM
That took alot to say Craig. We were all messed up a little last year at this time. Everyone handled it in their own way. I am happy and relieved that you posted this. Now the other side of this pissing match needs to post up something, put it all behind us, and look forward to the spring. The tracks will open soon, the sun will warm us up, and the rubber will burn.
Keith

Sharad
02-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Craig, I honestly didn't know about any of that stuff, but I know it takes a lot to humble yourself, confess your mistakes, and air it out in a public forum like this. I respect that.

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-08-2008, 08:40 PM
Well, i tend to stay out of the gossip so all of this is news to me. We don't know eachother too personally Craig but for what it's worth i think you're a stand up guy. I saw you at the funeral and i could see on your face how crushed you were and that's not easy for anyone to take and everyone has ways of dealing with their feelings, good for bad, and they often times hurt the ones they care about. That's when the people who care back need to be understanding and forgiving, and part of that is you stepping forward and being a man about it and admitting your mistakes as you have here.

I guess in a way i have it sort of easy since i didn't know Vinny too well on a personal level, but knowing that such a good guy was taken at such an early age is never easy to accept especially when you're still in contact with the people who are left behind and grieving for him. For me my last memory of him was talking to him at Kenny's about the band Biohazard and watching him smoke the tires on his coupe. I think that was around Feb. 1st.

dedpedal
02-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Thanks Guy.

Blacksunshine
02-08-2008, 08:51 PM
You Rule Craig..... !

PonymanfiveO
02-08-2008, 08:56 PM
:)

;)

Katmandu
02-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Craig, it's only been a year man. :cool2:

Holly and the folks here on Stangbangerz have been through a whole variety of extreme emotions! Everybody needs to keep this in mind! We are ALL HUMAN and everyone makes mistakes.

As Bob Seger says in one of his songs...."NOONE GETS TO WALK BETWEEN THE RAIN!!"

I almost thing it's important to read one of Vin's quotes (from PonymanfiveO signature)

Vinny5oh said...

Don't knock your brother down, reach out and pull him up.

Keep your head up! Believe it when I tell you... Vin KNOWS what's in YOUR heart!

-ERIC (Katmandu)

89notch
02-08-2008, 09:35 PM
Its take a big person to say I'm sorry. I just want to say the reason I acted the way I did was because everyone on this Pinks crew worked so hard to accomplish this project in honor of Vinny and to try to help the people Vinny loved very much. When the things were said it really went to the heart. I still hear things that keep getting back to me about the pinks car about how we just did it for ourselves and not for Vinny. This was not from Craig but a few other people and how I did it for myself. To these people I say FUCK YOU and learn the facts before they open there mouths. The people that worked on this car pretty much devoted everything they had to complete this car including myself I didn't want the credit for building this car and as 20 people were my witness when we were sitting in the pre-race meeting the day before the race I asked them not to use my name numerous times to list the car as being built by Stangbangerz.com but unfortunately they listed it as myself since the car was in my name.

I spent every second I had working on this pinks car sometimes going without sleep after being up all night at the firehouse and finding a few hours between jobs or between going to school full time. At one point I was going to class for 16 hours a week and working a total of 72-84 hours a week. I'm not mentioning this to give myself a pat on the back I'm bringing all of this up to prove what these guys along with myself did to make this happen to help the ones Vinny loved. I'm sure the other guys have some crazy stories of what they did or sacrificed to finish this car. I know Timido was driving an hour in each direction everyday after work and staying at my house sometimes 5-6 hours every night and driving back home.Thanks Jaylnn

I will stop ranting now but I just wanted to clarify what exactly went on with the Pinks car so maybe some if these people will suck it up and stop talking shit. If anyone thinks I only did this for myself please feel free to PM me with the reasons you believe this.

I also just want to say I'm also sorry for the things I said during some of our conversations I was very upset with some of the things that were said.

Ok I'm done now as Vinny would say shut up and here is your fish :HYF:

Greg Seibert
02-08-2008, 10:35 PM
Craig, I am proud to know you.

Cincy Speed Stickers and parts road with that Coupe, scorching down that track with Matt and Vinny... and that Chicken!:chicken:

Kellys' idea was a success. Was it an easy feat. No.
Were there setbacks and piss'n matches? Yep.
It's an honor to be part of this group.

Timido
02-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Craig you are a hard headed dude. It is nice to see you step up and say what you said.

As far as the Pinks car ask the lot of them how much of a Prick I was about them getting the car done. Kelly and I were probably close to killing each other several times.

glassman
02-09-2008, 12:08 AM
All just water under the bridge in my opinion.

We all miss Vinny and there isn't a day that goes by I don't think of him. He was like a brother to me and I wish that I would have made more time for him. So many times he would call and say he was going here or there or he wanted to work on the car and would ask me to join him and I had somethin else goin on. Just busy with life and takin things for granted. :dunno:
It's not like anyone has a hour glass sitting there to look at and say oh f**k I'm runnin out of time I better...... Anywho I'll get back on to the point.

I know he would not be happy with all of the crap, drama, bull shit about money, and friends not gettin along over some dumb shit.

Lets face it there are alot of people on here that wouldn't have met.
This place was created as a lil community of car nuts and has grown into a family of sorts. There were so many times that I can remember that Vinny would be on the phone just burnt out between the car,the truck, the board, & just keepin up with life He'd say he was about done with it all. But He'd get up the next day and be right back at it. Why???? Because He loved this place,the people kept him going...... He felt he owed us all to not quit that He would let us down or something that we were all his "dependents" and he had to keep on keepin on.
He was always so proud of this site and it was never about money. Sure He always said he wanted to have it support itself and events. He hoped it would continue to grow and grow. Well it did... at one cruise I remember him just steppin back and lookin around and sayin " Look what I did.... I did this....."
Sorry for the rant but to see this place got to shit over money or some bull shit is just a well..... dishonor to a guy who worked so hard at creating this.

Craig I know how you feel about some of this and I think it is huge of you to say sorry for havin a opinion that not everyone always likes.:lol: :bigthumb

I know this place will never be the same as it was but I think we all owe it to Vinny to try to keep it as close as we can.

Hopefully I didn't offend anyone........
With that said I am getting another beer

DeckerEnt
02-09-2008, 01:11 AM
Well said Jason. Vinny was one in a million and we will probably never see another one like him. I am honored to have known him and will do my best to keep this site alive every day. I will post what I wish and let the chips fall where they fall. That is what Vinny wished for this site. An open comunication where everyone has their say in everything.
Keith

Katmandu
02-09-2008, 09:29 AM
Well said Jason. Vinny was one in a million and we will probably never see another one like him. I am honored to have known him and will do my best to keep this site alive every day. I will post what I wish and let the chips fall where they fall. That is what Vinny wished for this site. An open comunication where everyone has their say in everything.
KeithVinny was the Master of keeping PEACE amongst the masses.

That was a true gift that he possessed. Not many people could do what he did.

facemelter71
02-09-2008, 09:40 AM
As DR.EVIL would say from Austin Powers movie.Craig,Can I have a hug.
All i need now is Mr.Bigglsworth.Craig,your one hell of a guy.:bigthumb

BigBadStang
02-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Craig, you are a stand up dude. to be able to come on a public forum, and to reach out, is HUGE. I wish nothing but the best for all the Bangerz, and in the rough times, a family needs to come together.

One side has reached out...now we are all waiting for a reply, so the healing can begin.

bestracing
02-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Wow, Craig thats says a lot when you can come out on a public board and appoligize like that. I've always known you to ba a good hearted stand up guy and one of the main reasons I have no problems steering people your way for speed parts. Mans got to make a living and even though some of the prices might be higher than mail order I'd rather give my hard earned cash to someone that I know, respect and I can call a trusted friend.

Kelly, I have no idea what people have said about the Pinks car or some of the rummors. I'm not that envolved here and probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Vinny in the first place. You put something together that I would have first thought would have been impossible. That alone should make anyone proud. You and all the guys that worked on that carput your heart and souls into it to make it to Pinks and I have the upmost respect for you all. In no way would I have thought it was for self gratification just from the post I've read and seeing how everyone involved working on it were so dedicated of doing it to hornor the founder of this site.

I'm glad to see people putting their differences aside to continue to enjoy fast cars and making good friends in return. These message boards have been a god send in letting each and everyone of us enjoy our passions and share it with others with same interests.

Thank You, to the Aministration and Moderators of this site in making this the premier place for Mustangs in the Tri-State area. If only other boards could be so good like this one. Also Thanks to the Sponsors of this site. It's your patronage that helps keep everything going and working out good deals for everyone on here!! If we could only get more shops to be like you guys :bigthumb

Holly
02-22-2008, 07:42 PM
Also, I know he wouldnt be happy with how things are between Holly and myself now. I was just upset at losing Vinny and she was an easy target for me to vent my frustration at.
So for that and the name calling,
IM SORRY.

I'm glad we got to talk the other night. ;) APOLOGY ACCEPTED. Now let's all be friends like Vinny would want us to and let STANGBANGERZ live, and rock on! :rockon:

I'll be by tomorrow with the scrapbook guy, and to pick up the newspapers so I can send a few up north to Vinny's family.

Maximus
02-22-2008, 08:53 PM
I'm glad we got to talk the other night. ;) APOLOGY ACCEPTED. Now let's all be friends like Vinny would want us to and let STANGBANGERZ live, and rock on! :rockon:

I'll be by tomorrow with the scrapbook guy, and to pick up the newspapers so I can send a few up north to Vinny's family.

Me too.:)

Austin, we need to get him out with the Coupe to some events:bigthumb

Holly
02-22-2008, 10:18 PM
Me too.:)

Austin, we need to get him out with the Coupe to some events:bigthumb

He's all about fixing up the Coupe and racing it! We were just talking about that a little while ago.

Maximus
02-22-2008, 10:20 PM
He's all about fixing up the Coupe and racing it! We were just talking about that a little while ago.

MUHAHAHA!!! Hell yeah!!:rockon:

Jaylynn
02-23-2008, 10:32 AM
:bounce::bounce::bounce::D

PonymanfiveO
02-23-2008, 01:01 PM
nice sig. :lol:

Maximus
02-23-2008, 01:12 PM
nice sig. :lol:

Yeah, I stole it from my Buddy:D

VuNiT3
02-23-2008, 06:37 PM
:bigthumb Craig. I'm glad everything has been smoothed over.