Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Is it just me... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me...

BigBadStang
02-08-2008, 02:27 PM
or does it seem like "traffic" has been down here on the board lately? I'm not speaking from any official stand point, but it just doesnt seem as "busy" as it used to. :dunno:

I've been on other boards of all kinds spreading the gospel about the Bangerz and the big Pinks! episode airing...Mods, have the guest hits been any higher lately?

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-08-2008, 02:40 PM
I think it's been a pretty damn boring winter. I've got spring fever like crazy as i'm sure others have. I think things will pick up once spring hits and people start bringing out their toys.

08 Vette
02-08-2008, 03:30 PM
It’s just about average for this time of year. It will pick up as soon as the weather gets better.

DeckerEnt
02-08-2008, 07:47 PM
With this board being down for a few days, I had to get my fix somewhere and I went over to FOMF. Sorry but it was just too tempting. Don't get me wrong, I am and always will be a stangbangerz guy, but the other board is fun too.
Keith

Black Horse
02-08-2008, 08:41 PM
It’s just about average for this time of year. It will pick up as soon as the weather gets better.

I'm betting the traffic will be at high volume in about 12 days ;)

BigBadStang
02-08-2008, 10:17 PM

Thats a pretty safe bet there! ;)

Maximus
02-08-2008, 10:25 PM

That would be cool. Hopefully, the powers to be, will have a New and improved Home page to welcome all the Newbies!!!:bigthumb

Black Hole
02-08-2008, 11:16 PM
It's winter time.....the board is ALWAYS slower when the tracks are closed and our babies are tucked into the garage than in March through September.

BUT, we actually averaged over 400 unique, registered members every day for the month of January.....which about 100 users on average higher than January of last year. :bigthumb

All the haters can hate all they want, but we have survived and things WILL just get better from here. :D

BigBadStang
02-09-2008, 12:57 AM
It's winter time.....the board is ALWAYS slower when the tracks are closed and our babies are tucked into the garage than in March through September.

BUT, we actually averaged over 400 unique, registered members every day for the month of January.....which about 100 users on average higher than January of last year. :bigthumb

All the haters can hate all they want, but we have survived and things WILL just get better from here. :D

Damn...WE have haters?
WTF?!!
I thought after crAcKBAR was given the oust, we were loved by ALL! ;)

mach_u
02-09-2008, 07:57 AM
+1! I can't wait until it warms up. I'm about over this winter crap. :(