Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Looking to trade for turbines [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Looking to trade for turbines

85_SS_302_Coupe
01-25-2008, 02:10 PM
I've got a set of pretty decent 10 holes, they've been painted and could use a new coat but i ran them on my car for a long time. The tires aren't great but i don't even want tires on the turbines. I need them with NO curb rash though and with center caps. I'm not worried about pealing clear coat but no oxidation or damage of any kind (they're getting powder coated).

Here's how they looked when i had them....i'm pretty certain the paint has chipped by now (i traded them off to a friend a few years ago and they've been in storage for a long time).

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/626000-626999/626821_13_full.jpg

If you don't wanna trade i may buy them but i'm not looking to spend very much since these are typically scrapped by most people.

bascom123
01-25-2008, 08:51 PM
i have a real nice set of turbines i plan on replacing. i bought replacement wheels already and plan to convert my rubber over. so if you want to buy a nice set i may have what you are looking for.

pics available. but the car has 99K on it and it was a garage queen. no winters, no rain. PM me.