Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Programmers for truck better mpg [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Programmers for truck better mpg

MR.Shibbs
01-22-2008, 06:00 PM
My buddy has a 2003 dodge ram 1500 5.9l. He is looking to buy programmer for it to try and get better gas mileage does anyone know if they actually work, or a good brand. What kind of gains is her looking at in mileage.

KenB
01-22-2008, 07:05 PM
There is some stuff out there but if I had that truck I would wait until the Diablo Predators are released. They already have newer HEMI's done and they are working out great.

Ken

TARDY
01-24-2008, 06:05 PM
Speaking of that ....Ken can you make my 01 expedition(5.4)get any better mileage???? if so how much beter and what price??? Also its awd so i dont know about putting it on the rollers

Silver Bullet
01-24-2008, 06:45 PM
Yeah, I was checking into this also.... I have a Ford Powerstroke 6.0, turbocharged deisel.... and a guy was going to sell me a superchip for $200.

It comes with three different programs, Economy, towing, and All out... the only problem is you cant switch them on the go, you have to plug it in and reprogram the computer each time. I was wondering what the best one to get was....:confused: