PDA

View Full Version : anyone wanna help me out on leting me pick up some doors?

IEATLT1
01-21-2008, 01:28 PM
There's a guy from lexington that I wanna buy some doors from and he said he can get them to cincy.... he'll have some guy he works with meet up as they do work that way... I don't think he can meet up with me in the eveing around 6:30ish so I was wondering if I paid him for them if someone could meet up with him then I pick the doors up from you... I don't know anyone at the speed shops and doubt any are open that late to get ahold of them....

any help would be great!

mustangboy
01-21-2008, 03:12 PM
What day and time does he want to meet?

IEATLT1
01-21-2008, 05:30 PM
he's suppose to call me back and let me know... what day/time is good for you?

IEATLT1
01-21-2008, 07:48 PM
ok I'm working on the details.... but they are coming from louisville and not lexington...

I'm not sure if I'm going to get this worked out.. Which sucks because I need these doors.

anyone going to louisville anytime soon? I'd be more than happy to give you something for your time!

srootster
01-21-2008, 08:25 PM
i work in florence and live in cincy. let me know if i can help. i'd need a day's advance notice so i can borrow my dad's truck before i leave for work. on the weekends i am usually pretty flexible. let me know. - simon. simonroots@fuse.net

IEATLT1
01-21-2008, 08:27 PM
thanks I'll keep that in mind... I'm trying to get these doors so when my income tax comes in I can get my t-top coupe painted!

mustangboy
01-21-2008, 10:00 PM
I live 3 miles from the Mt Zion rd exit which is about 13 miles south of Cincy. If you can give me a days notice I could swing over and meet them right off the exit. That would put them right about a 1.5 hour drive from L'ville. Just let me know.

glassman
01-22-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm in the Beechmont area & have a place in eastgate If he wants to drop them or I could meet him somewhere close by.

IEATLT1
01-22-2008, 04:54 PM
I believe through luck I may have found a set closer and the the year of the door I wanted.