Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
march 08 5.0 mustang and super fords [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : march 08 5.0 mustang and super fords

Lexstang
01-11-2008, 10:11 PM
I got the issue in the mail yesterday and was going through today. It got me excited about the possibilities. It might not be news to everyone else but it was to me. Ford has cast a new iron modular block with 3.700 bores. There was also a stroker 3.8 crank. Thats a 327 a 19% increase in displacement. I don't know the rod length for the rod ratio. Would it be better than a regular 5.4? Wouldn't it be better to have the bigger bore with only a slight increase in stroke than start building with the 5.4? I don't know if the engine has to be built as 4v. I do know that they breath better but it would be cool to have one of the best 2v's with it. The block was 2050 though the crank didn't give a retail price.

Also did anyone see the warhorse amp? 10,000 watts. It costs $7000. That sucker is unreal. Requires 8 batteries and 2 alternators on the engine. Its nearly a yard long.

Well happy reading.

Maximus
01-12-2008, 12:33 AM
Dude, you got a connection with magazine editors or something??:bigthumb