Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Looking for a Hurst pistol grip quarterstick for C4 reverse manual v/b [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Hurst pistol grip quarterstick for C4 reverse manual v/b

Jeff88coupe
01-07-2008, 09:29 AM
I'm looking for a Hurst pistol grip quarterstick for a C4 (3 speed) w/ reverse manual valve body (Hurst part # 316-2014). I have a good used one for a forward valve body (#316-2009) that I have for a possible trade.

mustangboy
01-07-2008, 09:33 AM
I wish I knew you were going to be selling yours Jeff I would have bought it.

Jeff88coupe
01-07-2008, 12:43 PM
I wish I knew you were going to be selling yours Jeff I would have bought it.

Well..I just figured out the used C4 tranny I bought has a reverse v/b in it...I swore the guy told me it was a forward v/b. Does your C4 have a brake?

mustangboy
01-07-2008, 12:49 PM
No I don't have a brake in this one. I have a backup sitting on the floor w/ no v/b and I may put a brake in that one. BTW did you check w/ Hurst to see if you can just change the sideplate to make it work.

Jeff88coupe
01-07-2008, 12:58 PM
No I don't have a brake in this one. I have a backup sitting on the floor w/ no v/b and I may put a brake in that one. BTW did you check w/ Hurst to see if you can just change the sideplate to make it work.

Yep..no go...the gate plate is built into/part of the frame of the shifter:mad: