Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
bresnahan fired! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : bresnahan fired!

Johnson1134
01-03-2008, 08:38 AM
defensive coordinator for the bengals chuck bresnahan and linebackers coach ricky hundley were fired yesterday!

theyallslow
01-03-2008, 08:41 AM
why stop there? they suck.

'92Stang
01-03-2008, 08:44 AM
It's a start. But, as long as the Brown family is involved it's doomed.

Blacksunshine
01-03-2008, 09:15 AM
why stop there? they suck.

That's funny Brian. " Bengals Suck Bengals Suck" Maybe this will be a good thing, Next they can focus on " Ocho CHoko Ocho Droppo" He sucks also.
Go TJ !

theyallslow
01-03-2008, 10:04 AM
you can only polish a turd so much, and in the end it is still a turd.

Brandon Alsept
01-03-2008, 10:33 AM
They needed to fire everyone in that organization that had coach attached to there job title.:bigthumb

5.0calypso93lx
01-03-2008, 10:41 AM
I hear we're looking at the defensive coordinator from the Giants, and Rex Ryan from Baltimore.

Rustanggt98
01-03-2008, 11:13 AM
I hear we're looking at the defensive coordinator from the Giants, and Rex Ryan from Baltimore.

Rex Ryan would be a good pick up, hopefully since Marvin has ties to Baltimore that move can be made.

I read that we were considering the coordinators from Detroit and 1 other team that is equally as bad, which i hope would not be the case :eek:

5.0calypso93lx
01-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Rex Ryan would be a good pick up, hopefully since Marvin has ties to Baltimore that move can be made.

I read that we were considering the coordinators from Detroit and 1 other team that is equally as bad, which i hope would not be the case :eek:

Rex used to be my next door neighbor! I remember he used to have a HUGE bull mastiff that would dump bigger piles than cow patties.

IWRBB
01-03-2008, 09:37 PM
What they NEED to do is what Marvin recently told Mike Brown to do, get more scouts and get a GM. There's a salary cap for the players, but nothing for the organization and coaches. I never thought they'd give up control of the team, and they did with Marvin. I never thought they'd get a GM either, I guess we'll see about that.

02mingryGT
01-05-2008, 08:05 AM
you can only polish a turd so much, and in the end it is still a turd.

You should stop repeating shit that's said to you. Bad form.

02mingryGT
01-05-2008, 08:26 AM
I would have hoped they would have fired useless Bob Bratkowski but probably couldn't do it because they were ranked so high in offense(yards). I like Ryan he looks like he'd slap the fuck out of somebody if they played listlessly. I think on the Bengals website it said the last 8 or 9 games they gave up 300 yards a game and 17. something points per. A lot better than earlier in the year so they have the ability(youth) now the just need a coach to keep them motivated. There is talk they might switch to a 3-4 as well.

Next they can focus on " Ocho CHoko Ocho Droppo" He sucks also.

Now I like TJ as well but to say Chad Johnson sucks when he finishes second in the league in yardage behind Randy Moss? They have some show on the Discovery Channel(?) about athletes. I can't remember the name of it. But anyway Chad was on there and they were timing how long he took to make a cut from one direction and back. Almost like he was running a comeback route. He did it in 0.1 seconds. It was nuts. I couldn't imagine trying to cover someone who can make a move that fast. Maybe selfish or childish but definitely not "sucks".They also had that softball pitcher Jenni something or other on there as well (the hotty). They had this plate to measure how much force per sq inches the softball she throws hits with. She broke the thing on the first pitch.

Johnson1134
01-05-2008, 09:41 AM
yeah i think rex ryan would be a positive thing.chad johnson is a HELL of a receiver,but he is also a HELL of a cry baby!they will be better next year i cant wait to see the steelers loose tonight.......:lol: