Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Happy Tattoo Year! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Tattoo Year!

dedpedal
01-01-2008, 09:49 AM
Well, in my efforts to turn away from the demon seed thats had a hold over me for the past 2 and a half decades (thats right kiddo, Ive been smoking longer than youve been alive), I decided to head out for a drive and pick up some patches to help my need for nicotine. I didnt think that buying patches would lead to leaving patches. So I headed south to Chatteu de Lange and attempted to tattoo the street in front of their house. Not much luck as the streets were a bit damp. So what? Next on the list is (OMG! THEY KILLED) Kenny Meade. Same thing, but I made a bit more noise on the way out. God I need a smoke. Northbound to Casa de Cracker. I passed by and noticed the garage door is open a bit. Turn around down the road and make my way back. I slowed down to about 20 in second gear and nailed it. The motor screamed all the way to 5000 rpm and I let out. Of course, no marks to be proud of. My last target before heading back to my dumping ground is Shea Decker. Hes allways either home or at work and since his truck wasnt at work, I guessed it a safe bet that he would be home.
Sure enough, his trusty race truck is sitting on the street. Again the roadway is a bit damp, so a second gear rolling spin is all thats gonna happen. I hit it right in front of his home and stayed with it all the way down the hill and part way up the other side in third. Now Im home safe and sound, with the thought of wishing everyone a Happy Tattoo Year! There, I said it and my hands are shaking from all the caffine. Go visit some friends today and leave youre mark on the street in front of the place (if you can).

Mr.Moontang
01-01-2008, 11:36 AM
Good luck with it Kevin and I really like "Happy Tattoo Year" it has a nice ring to it...

Jeff88coupe
01-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Kev...did you have the T-tops out and the neons glowing:cool1::chicken:

DeckerEnt
01-01-2008, 12:37 PM
Happy tattoo year to you too Kev. It is snowing right now but I do not see any tattoos on the street. Must have been too wet.
Keith

mustangboy
01-01-2008, 01:07 PM
Good luck Kevin in your quest!! If you can make it the first month it gets ALOT easier. Sorry I was still asleep and did not get to enjoy your tatoo attempt.

dedpedal
01-01-2008, 04:55 PM
I finaly got to tatoo someones road, even if was my own!

DeckerEnt
01-01-2008, 08:40 PM
:postpix:

PonymanfiveO
01-01-2008, 09:15 PM
Im proud of ya brother. Quitting smoking is a hard thing to do. You really have to want to quit.

If you need to suck on anything to calm your cravings, give me a call. :D

Maximus
01-02-2008, 12:25 AM
WOHOO!! No wonder my Pyscho neighbor was out screaming this morning!!!:lol::lol:

dedpedal
01-02-2008, 08:43 AM
WOHOO!! No wonder my Pyscho neighbor was out screaming this morning!!!:lol::lol:

I got the message from Shauna. I hope it wasnt me that set him off.

'92Stang
01-02-2008, 09:03 AM
Good luck on quitting smoking. Never tried the patch. About overdosed on that damn nicorette, who knew you couldn't have like 3-4 pieces of gum at once.:dunno::barf:

dedpedal
01-02-2008, 09:15 AM
Good luck on quitting smoking. Never tried the patch. About overdosed on that damn nicorette, who knew you couldn't have like 3-4 pieces of gum at once.:dunno::barf:

Thats the primary reason I havent tried the gum, secondly, I dont want to trade one addiction for another. The patch isnt convienent so (hopefuly) Ill be able to go without it in a week or 8.Seriously tho, the hand movements are a little freaky. I find myself reaching for a cigarette and not even realizing it till my hand grasps nothing. Day one is over, it can only get easier from here.

JonS
01-02-2008, 09:36 AM
Good luck on your quest. I smoked a pack a day for five years and then transferred myself to dip. I dipped for a couple years and finally kicked tobacco totally. It's been darn near 10 years since I have touched any of it. You can do it, if you can just make it through the first week you'll be OK. Just don't go out drinking for a while, that is the one thing that will get you.

Black Horse
01-02-2008, 10:15 AM
I tried the patch, but I couldn't keep it lit.

Maximus
01-02-2008, 10:16 AM
I got the message from Shauna. I hope it wasnt me that set him off.

FUCK THAT MOTHER FUCKER!! Tattoo the street all you want.:bigthumb

dedpedal
01-02-2008, 12:00 PM
Im proud of ya brother. Quitting smoking is a hard thing to do. You really have to want to quit.

If you need to suck on anything to calm your cravings, give me a call. :DOK thanks Matt! Im sure its about the same size...:rolleyes:

FUCK THAT MOTHER FUCKER!! Tattoo the street all you want.:bigthumb
Ummm Okie Dokie!