Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Thinking of selling my car [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of selling my car

redripper
12-29-2007, 01:16 PM
I hate to say it but with the lack of time and lack of money to put into it I have been thinking of selling it. If I decied to do this what do you guys think would be the best way to get the most amount of money out of it. Its a 95 gt with 46000 on the chassis and about 1000 on drive train. I know everyone wants to build their own setup and not buy one thats allready built, do you think it would be better to part it out or sell it all as one. The car has a ton of good parts like built 331, tremec trans and all the other little bolt ons. Let me know what you think.
BRAD

DeckerEnt
12-29-2007, 01:27 PM
You will regret selling it no matter what you get out of it. If you have to sell it though, make sure it runs perfectly. Idles smooth, warms up right, all lights work, and make it clean. That way if some teen and his dad come to look at it, it will be something that both of them will like.
I would list it on craigs list, auto trader, etc as well as all the mustang sites. Who knows what it will bring. My .02
Keith

Sharad
12-29-2007, 02:15 PM
be practical. Try selling it first as a complete car. If you don't get offered what you want, part it out.

In the meantime, if you really want to sell it, send me some pics since I am looking to buy a Mustang asap!