Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
330 obvseations [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 330 obvseations

dedpedal
12-29-2007, 03:45 AM
Im prety damn sure Ive had sex 3 times tonight and Amy (the love of my life) has had it 5 times. Whoo hooo for us!
Ive noticed a lot of decorations out this year. I hope it gets so cold that these fucks who draped their homes with enough lights to run everyones bill up have to suck it up in the cold to take them down.

I have alos obverved the fruitation of inflatable lawn ornaments. Get a grip! You dont need more than one or two. I see mass quanities of these oversized condoms (for guys less endowed than me) in lawns that look like the floor of the mens room at a Boy George concert. Ya, I meant that Satan.
Youre another fuck that needs to crawl into a corner and fade away. You wont be anything more that another toothless jack with a 40 oz between youre feet and thinking that you made something of your life.

Wake up America!
I love Earl Pitts Show!

mustang8998
12-29-2007, 11:35 AM
Have a beer or 20 last night Kev? :lol:

dedpedal
12-29-2007, 01:08 PM
Have a beer or 20 last night Kev? :lol:
A flash from the past wjen I would rant in a drunken stupor about anything on my mind. Its now one of those "day afters" and Im paying the price of all that draught beer and greasy food.