Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
New bulliet pedals and buttons [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New bulliet pedals and buttons

jaystang44
12-28-2007, 01:38 AM
I got the new chrome interior pieces for the stang for christmass along with some bullit pedals......... I WILL NEVER INSTALL PEDALS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a pain in the a$$. The internet helped out ALOT but one good thing is I decided to go ahead and try the gas pedal mod if that is what you want to call it. I used two zip ties to eliminate the extra slack in the throttle cable and it worked pretty nice, Im happy with it, no more dely when I floor it. I have a 02 GT and I would recommend trying it, but dont use anything perminitt atleast for the first time, just read about it on the internet its every where if you want and its easy. but the pedals do look nice along with the chrome buttons they where very easy to pt on.

I also got new pin stripping and two 10" stripes im going to put on here soon. My stang is True Blue with gold pin stripe now and Im going to replace it with silver along with the two 10" stripes and the MUSTANG insert on the bumper. Ill have to through up some pics of everything here soon maybe some before and after shots.