Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
dvd copying software downloads [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : dvd copying software downloads

Steves LX
12-27-2007, 12:07 PM
Is there anyone out here that copys dvd's and if so what software are you using and what website did you download it from?

89notch
12-27-2007, 12:17 PM
Whats your email? I can send you a few things I use

Steves LX
12-27-2007, 12:34 PM
Whats your email? I can send you a few things I use

svs1234@yahoo.com

BigBadStang
12-27-2007, 03:02 PM
magic DVD copier, and magic DVD ripper.
***Tip***
if you d/l the trial version of the copier, you get 5 uses from it for free, but it only counts each use when you CLOSE and then OPEN the program. so if you leave it open, you can copy as many DVD's as you want. very E-Z to use, and i have had incredible luck with it. i broke down and bought both of them, and am pleased as heck. gives you the option of converting dual layer to single layer media or staying with dual layer, or compressing the DVD, or copying the movie and excluding the active menu of the DVD. just Google it.

Mista Bone
12-27-2007, 03:49 PM
DYD Decryptor/DVD Shrink/Nero 6

k062693w
12-27-2007, 04:08 PM
Go to afterdawn.com they have everything you need for free.. That is where I get all of my downloads and updates

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-27-2007, 06:02 PM
I use DVDFab Platinum 3....it rarely rarely fails to copy a movie.

jrmylmach1
12-27-2007, 08:22 PM
magic DVD copier, and magic DVD ripper.
***Tip***
if you d/l the trial version of the copier, you get 5 uses from it for free, but it only counts each use when you CLOSE and then OPEN the program. so if you leave it open, you can copy as many DVD's as you want. very E-Z to use, and i have had incredible luck with it. i broke down and bought both of them, and am pleased as heck. gives you the option of converting dual layer to single layer media or staying with dual layer, or compressing the DVD, or copying the movie and excluding the active menu of the DVD. just Google it.

I use that as well, love it. Easy to use. :bigthumb

Jeremy

89notch
12-27-2007, 08:35 PM
DVD Shrink and ANY DVD here works perfect everytime

02mingryGT
12-28-2007, 07:54 AM
Rip it for me, DVD Shrink. Second on afterdawn.com

Steves LX
12-28-2007, 02:03 PM

Thanks I appreciate it.

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-28-2007, 04:11 PM

I just tried this with Rush Hour 3 and it more or less laughed in my face :lol:

Also tried DVDFab Platinum 3 and nothing worked. It has some kind of program that plays the movie, sort of like a built in movie player, and the rip programs see that before they ever see the movie and error out.

89notch
12-28-2007, 05:03 PM
I just tried this with Rush Hour 3 and it more or less laughed in my face :lol:

Also tried DVDFab Platinum 3 and nothing worked. It has some kind of program that plays the movie, sort of like a built in movie player, and the rip programs see that before they ever see the movie and error out.

Put the disk in and right click the andvd icon on the bottom right and rip the movie to the harddrive with anydvd then open it with DVDshrink. Worked for me

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-28-2007, 05:47 PM
When i open AnyDVD, it flat out crashes. It gives an error message that says "This DVD is incorrectly mastered. AnyDVD will be deactivated for this DVD"

89notch
12-28-2007, 06:43 PM
When i open AnyDVD, it flat out crashes. It gives an error message that says "This DVD is incorrectly mastered. AnyDVD will be deactivated for this DVD"

ANYDVD should be running all the time in the bottom corner. I didnt have this problem when I backed up my copy ;)

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-28-2007, 08:56 PM
Either way....if i run AnyDVD and then put in the DVD, or open it after the DVD is in, either way it gives me that error.

Mista Bone
12-28-2007, 11:28 PM
try what I posted, I was able to get past Resident Evil protection, same way with Metallica S&M.

I own the copies of both, just wanted them on a hard drive to watch whenever I choose. My DVD's/CD's are in storage.

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-28-2007, 11:46 PM
try what I posted, I was able to get past Resident Evil protection, same way with Metallica S&M.

I own the copies of both, just wanted them on a hard drive to watch whenever I choose. My DVD's/CD's are in storage.

That's typically how i do it. I almost always have a movie or music playing on the PC in the background. It's just easier than having to play with the DVD player and TV on the other side of the room.