Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
bad day [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : bad day

pbmustang
12-22-2007, 03:15 PM
so i have my stang for sale/trade,i need a suv. so somebody offers me a 92 suburban,kinda what i'm lookin for but this ones a little rough.But i decide i'm goin to check it out cause i'm gettin pretty desprate. so we decide to meet at prime outlets,a good hour away.
this is where it starts goin bad, i work nights and on my way home yesterday mornin my oil pressure gage drops out every time i stop.... so i replaces the sending unit[again] and its fine.so then we start headin out there,runnin late of course and traffics heavy.it starts to open up and i start gettin on it and the damn tire blows,i get it off to the wilmington exit.pop the hatch and theres no lug wrench. so after a while a good samaritan stops wit tools.right when i think things are gettin better a state trooper pulls up behind me...guess now would be a good time to mention the tags are off my other stang. so the cop walks up and starts helpin change the tire.so i get the spare on and get headin north again and then the f***in spare blows...2 miles from the next exit i said F it i'm gonna drive it slowly on the shoulder to the next exit...seein how a tow and tire was gonna break me. get to the exit theres a gas station...closest tire place is a few miles up the road.so once again f it the spares shot i'm gonna ride it a few miles to the tire shop.so i make 2.5 miles and wat do you no,another state trooper.so now i have to call a tow truck..
well we get up to tire discounters and i jus have the guy wit the suburban meet me there. It ended up bein a 18yr old wit his dad. well his dad was a complete moron.he was trippin over the solid motor mounts,elec fan switch,and the posi.i let the guy drive it he shifts into 2nd and bout loses it then starts doggin on my car. i think he jus didnt want his retarded a## son drivin it cause he'd probaly kill his self.
so that was my bad day

PaulFiveOh
12-22-2007, 06:02 PM
Happy First Post....

untamed
12-22-2007, 06:44 PM
It's a full moon! It will get better.:o

Waffles
12-22-2007, 08:37 PM
LOL... first post maybe, but didn't sound so happy

Holly
12-23-2007, 12:22 PM
so that was my bad day

It could be worse. I had a friend killed in a car accident on Friday night. My good friends Kim and Hoss, who some of you have met, Hoss's sister, Cindy, and her husband Bob were going to look at Christmas lights Friday night when some lady in a Jeep Cherokee pulled off Chapel Drive right in front of them on 132, killed Bob instantly. He was 55, him and Cindy had been married almost 30 years.

If you came to the benefit thing at Rhinos that Chuck Carter set up, he was there, their boys played in one of the bands that played that day.

Cindy is in the hospital with a broken collar bone. So sad. :(

331TwistedWedge
12-23-2007, 12:26 PM
i seen that on the news ... i think they said the lady ran a stop sign, what are people thinking??? ... sorry for your loss ...

pbmustang
12-23-2007, 03:57 PM
It could be worse. I had a friend killed in a car accident on Friday night. My good friends Kim and Hoss, who some of you have met, Hoss's sister, Cindy, and her husband Bob were going to look at Christmas lights Friday night when some lady in a Jeep Cherokee pulled off Chapel Drive right in front of them on 132, killed Bob instantly. He was 55, him and Cindy had been married almost 30 years.

If you came to the benefit thing at Rhinos that Chuck Carter set up, he was there, their boys played in one of the bands that played that day.

Cindy is in the hospital with a broken collar bone. So sad. :(

man,sorry to here that,and here i am whining.

Greg Seibert
12-23-2007, 05:29 PM
I don't have the words..........
The auto fatality thing is always hard to understand.
Hug the ones you love, and always live closer to the moment.
We only have one another for the time God gives us.

Katmandu
12-26-2007, 12:55 AM
Sorry to hear that Holly. :(