Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Party Tonight!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Party Tonight!!

ponymom05
12-14-2007, 05:10 PM
There will be a surprise birthday party tonight for Craigels. He turned 25 yesterday. If anyone is out and about, stop by and say Hey! Open to all from 8-12pm. We will have a DJ. Hope to see you there!

Northern Ky Saddle Club

From I-275, Take the AA Hwy (Rt 9) approx. 7 miles East (South?) to Poplar Ridge Rd.

Left on Poplar Ridge Rd. (intersection is at a traffic light)
Take Poplar Ridge .4 mile to a stop sign. Turn Right at Stop to remain on Poplar Ridge. You will be going down a hill about .5 mile.

N KY Saddle Club is a the bottom of the hill on the left corner. Saddle Club is at the corner of Poplar Ridge Rd. and Four Mile Pike (Rt 547)

Holly
12-14-2007, 05:18 PM
From I-275, Take the AA Hwy (Rt 9) approx. 7 miles East (South?) to Poplar Ridge Rd.

Left on Poplar Ridge Rd. (intersection is at a traffic light)
Take Poplar Ridge .4 mile to a stop sign. Turn Right at Stop to remain on Poplar Ridge. You will be going down a hill about .5 mile.

N KY Saddle Club is a the bottom of the hill on the left corner. Saddle Club is at the corner of Poplar Ridge Rd. and Four Mile Pike (Rt 547)

Ahhhh.... I remember how to get there now Kathy! I used to go to band practice with Vinny at Dave's (Craigel's girlfriend, Rachael's, brother) grandma's house, right before you get there.

Hope to see you guys in a bit, I am off to help my sister do makeovers on 10 little girls. :D

dedpedal
12-14-2007, 05:23 PM
So much for the surprise eh? We'll probably see ya there!

PonymanfiveO
12-14-2007, 06:27 PM
How will it be a surprise if he gets on here and sees it???

I just fought eight million people in traffic and just got home. Time to get cleaned up and pre-game with some high octane beer. :D

See you all in a bit!

ponymom05
12-14-2007, 06:32 PM
He won't see this. He is safely tucked away from any computers until 8:00. Then he thinks he is going to the Saddle Club for Rachael's sister's birthday party. It really is her birthday today. I thik i have all my bases covered, I hope anyway. I'm off to set up, See ya' there.

Greg Seibert
12-14-2007, 07:09 PM
:cheers::chug::rockon::bigthumb:chug::cheers:
See everybody soon!

untamed
12-14-2007, 10:06 PM
Wow I wish I would have seen this sooner. The hubby is out tonight for his co. Christmas party and I'm at home. well I hope you all have fun. Drink one for me!!!

ponymom05
12-15-2007, 01:33 AM
Thanks to those who came out. A good time was had by all.

DeckerEnt
12-15-2007, 01:53 AM
I had a good time. I am glad I came out to this one. Happy Birthday Craig. Congrats. Oh and the shrimp were good. I left one. LOL
Keith

Greg Seibert
12-15-2007, 02:15 AM
It was a close race tonight as to who was the better dancer......:lol:
Rachael:pump: or Jayne:rockon:?:wave:
Great to see and chat with everyone! :happybd:Craigels!
Good food and I especially loved the Cake.
Thanks girls.:bigthumb

dedpedal
12-15-2007, 09:33 AM
Good time for sure. we stopped at Dickmanns for a nightcap that ended up almost closing the place. Thanks again for having us.

beefcake
12-15-2007, 10:31 AM
we had our christmas party last night too

we had to sign waivers, and then they screwed up and paid for open bar lol

Holly
12-15-2007, 10:33 AM
Hope to see you guys in a bit, I am off to help my sister do makeovers on 10 little girls. :D

I am SO sorry I missed it! I ended up doing 14 little squealing girl's hair for them, while my sister did their nails/toes, and my nephew's gorgeous girlfriend (17) did their make-up. I actually had a good time, but we didn't finish until after 11pm. I ended up going Xmas shopping until about 1am (believe it or not, there weren't too many idiots out that time of night shopping). :lol: