Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Stolen Buick GN in Dayton [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Buick GN in Dayton

WhiteT
12-06-2007, 12:13 AM
This is copied from a board I'm on. Just trying to help him out.

Last night my car was stolen in Dayton Ohio. It was an 87 with t-tops, It had 2 stock wheels on the front, 2 Eagle 5 spoke stars on the back. It has lier sigler leather seats, and the 3rd brake light says "UDLOSE". Please keep an eye out for my car. This was my first car, and basically everything I own. I'll try to get some pics up later today.

BTW, A GN is a black Buick Regal, just in case you didn't know.

Call the man if you see it around. Thanks guys!

92BlackStang
12-06-2007, 12:15 AM
wow that sucks. probally a dope boy lookin for a ride across town

WhiteT
12-06-2007, 12:25 AM
wow that sucks. probally a dope boy lookin for a ride across town

There was another turbo Buick stolen 5 miles away from where his was last year....so it might be more than that. It's hard to tell.

Mista Bone
12-06-2007, 12:57 AM
I really hate shit like this. Someone pours their heart into a car (or other project) and some LRCAC just takes it away, might have got a few crack rocks for it.

denial
12-06-2007, 02:15 AM
mine was stolen also 2 years ago. It had 51,000 miles on it. They found it 2 weeks later destroyed. Broke my heart. I had that car for 11 years

cstreu1026
12-06-2007, 07:03 AM
I was going to say something about that other one. It seems like it was about a year ago. Did they ever find it? You would think that a GN would be a hard thing to hide.

MFIELD
12-06-2007, 07:33 PM
I think I saw that car before,not recently but I remember that third brake light. That sucks!

85_SS_302_Coupe
12-06-2007, 07:43 PM
I've been seeing GN's around here a lot lately....there's a guy i see every once in a while with a GNX (drool) and just the other day off Bach Buxton i saw a black GN....could've just been a T Type, i dunno i was going to fast to see the emblems. Then i saw another T Type at Pepboys a couple weeks ago. Might all be the same guy except for the GNX.

bestracing
12-07-2007, 11:38 AM
Hate to hear about things like that but I'll definately keep an eye out for it.

Katmandu
12-09-2007, 01:20 AM
This is copied from a board I'm on. Just trying to help him out.

BTW, A GN is a black Buick Regal, just in case you didn't know.

Call the man if you see it around. Thanks guys!What board is it posted on ?

Tell him to post it on Street Racing Dayton -->

http://www.srdayton.com/forum/

BTW, I've got a pair of T-Tops (in bags) For Sale for that style of GM.

WhiteT
12-09-2007, 05:51 PM
What board is it posted on ?

Tell him to post it on Street Racing Dayton -->

BTW, I've got a pair of T-Tops (in bags) For Sale for that style of GM.

HE posted this on turbobuick.com.

I'd ebay those bags:bigthumb Hard to say what they are worth.

Katmandu
12-10-2007, 03:51 AM
HE posted this on turbobuick.com.

I'd ebay those bags:bigthumb Hard to say what they are worth.He needs to post it on SRD ASAP! Folks WILL keep a look-out for stolen cars!

I think I will post those T-Tops/Bags on EBay. :bigthumb

BigBadStang
12-10-2007, 08:53 AM
i've had a vehicle stolen too, and it does suck.
and sadly, odds are that if it isnt recovered within a few weeks, it's probably been chopped, or is headed to another part of the country...
happens everyday.

winner70ta
12-11-2007, 11:43 AM
That is messed up. A friend of mine had his Grand National stolen from the parking lot at the DELPHI in Vandalia about five years ago. It was lunch time and the thieves were able to get into the parking lot during the lunch break and drive it right on out. Obviously they must have scoped it out pretty well and kept an eye out for when he drove it as he had a different car to drive as well. Makes you wonder if there is a group targeting these vehicles :mad:

WhiteT
01-10-2008, 12:29 AM
Good news! This guys car was recovered.
The thieves were caught driving it close to where it was stolen a month later:lol:

Maximus
01-10-2008, 12:41 AM
Good news! This guys car was recovered.
The thieves were caught driving it close to where it was stolen a month later:lol:

Cut off their fuckin hands. Oh wait, that would be wrong. Lets place them in a "better place" to where they can bond with fellow Fucks/thieves and learn more ways to fuck honest people over. While they are there, we can give them cable, phone, therapy AND let them work out to get bigger!! After the serve only 1/3 of their sentence, we will let them re-join society a CHANGED MAN!! YA!!!:mad:

Anywho... Glad guy got back his GN:bigthumb

Mista Bone
01-10-2008, 03:07 AM
This is one crime I'd like to see Muslim punishment, cutting off their hands.

There is one one good theif, a dead one!

WhiteT
01-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Cut off their fuckin hands. Oh wait, that would be wrong. Lets place them in a "better place" to where they can bond with fellow Fucks/thieves and learn more ways to fuck honest people over. While they are there, we can give them cable, phone, therapy AND let them work out to get bigger!! After the serve only 1/3 of their sentence, we will let them re-join society a CHANGED MAN!! YA!!!:mad:

Anywho... Glad guy got back his GN:bigthumb

So true! These guys will get a slap on the wrist. Probably go back to being low life pieces of shit continuing to steal. Unfortunately they will most likely move on to big and better things to steal...including breaking into houses. Hopefully they brake into a gun owner's house who will not hesitate to shot first, ask questions second.

untamed
01-10-2008, 05:24 PM
I am really glad they found the car. Was it in as good of shape as when they stole it? We are going through the same thing right now. My son in laws car was stolen. I hope we have a happy ending as well and that our thieves are as DUMB as your buddies thieves.

WhiteT
01-10-2008, 06:17 PM
I am really glad they found the car. Was it in as good of shape as when they stole it? We are going through the same thing right now. My son in laws car was stolen. I hope we have a happy ending as well and that our thieves are as DUMB as your buddies thieves.

The car had 1000 more miles on it and a few scratches.

Good luck on getting his car back.

PKFIRE
01-11-2008, 08:40 AM
I'm glad they found it with minor issue with it.

I think about how my friend and his son luckly found his brother's daughters car in junk yard which was stolen in Clifton. Aparently Jack's was taken in cars and selling them for parts with no titles,hmm??? Luckly the car was able to drive out of the junk yard but it did have some damage done to the body of the car.

untamed
01-11-2008, 07:08 PM
We are headed to jacks this weekend!