Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Blowin Cold [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Blowin Cold

facemelter71
12-04-2007, 11:51 AM
This dealership feals like its about 50 degrees in here,some one turn the damn heat on!!!!!!!!Oh and the next time these people bring their dog in here,IF ITS GONNA PUKE-TAKE IT THE HELL OUTSIDE.Stupid dog was no bigger then a large rat and left a freagin loaf in the waiting are.Stunk like some one was tryin to stuff a dead midget in the toilet.What the hell is goin on with people today,also if you are over 70 you are not capable of driving and opperating a cell phone.Please dont try.And whats goin on with mechanics these days,they dont find out whats wrong,they'd rather shotgun parts at a car when all it was was a unplugged wire.Nice job you RE RE.Your about as sharp as a gummy worm.
Thanks
rant over
more later.

R825OH
12-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Yeah that sounds like our shop freakin coooolld ! turn on da heat dammit!

auto alchemist
12-04-2007, 02:50 PM
i wish i still worked in a shop, i work outside in the cold all day long because i went back to laying block with my dad

facemelter71
12-04-2007, 03:02 PM
I did that for about two years,its hard work but pays good.This volvo job found me,and thank god the head honcho gave me a chance.But its freakin cold.Ive got a t-shirt-long sleeve shirt and a underarmour sweater on.

blacksn95
12-04-2007, 03:15 PM
our shop over in white oak has some idiots more tow truck drivers than anything but u r right most are either muffler boys or parts hangers these days no pride in their work and facemelter im sorry couldnt reply about trans but i am a little short on play money maybe if u still have trans in a couple of weaks we can work something out thanks.

e5shea
12-04-2007, 10:54 PM
This dealership feals like its about 50 degrees in here,some one turn the damn heat on!!!!!!!!Oh and the next time these people bring their dog in here,IF ITS GONNA PUKE-TAKE IT THE HELL OUTSIDE.Stupid dog was no bigger then a large rat and left a freagin loaf in the waiting are.Stunk like some one was tryin to stuff a dead midget in the toilet.What the hell is goin on with people today,also if you are over 70 you are not capable of driving and opperating a cell phone.Please dont try.And whats goin on with mechanics these days,they dont find out whats wrong,they'd rather shotgun parts at a car when all it was was a unplugged wire.Nice job you RE RE.Your about as sharp as a gummy worm.
Thanks
rant over
more later.

effin RE RE's!!! If you're gonna shotgun, at least hang a large schematic on the wall and whiz a steel tip dart at it. :bigthumb