Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Tire connection [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Tire connection

mustangchick
12-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Looking to get new tires for my Grand Cherokee. Was there someone on here that has a hook up? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

dedpedal
12-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Call Summeral on Orphanage rd in Ft Wright Ky. Ask for Beth.

Holly
12-02-2007, 11:00 PM
Ask for Beth.

And when you talk to Beth, tell her to call her best buddy Holly, we have picture stuff to do. ;) Seriously, she can hook you up with some decent tires, I'd definitely give her a call.

mustangchick
12-03-2007, 12:27 PM
I will have her call you Holly. :) Thanks

93Snakebite
12-05-2007, 11:06 AM
I didn't know this place was a SBZ hookup on tires. I will say I got two tires for my mother in laws car there yesterday and they finished under their time estimate. Price was good and service was great. I talked to Troy on the counter.

Jeff88coupe
12-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Troy is the store manager. Beth doesn't work on tuesdays.

Kevin Doe
12-05-2007, 01:03 PM
I've always found the best deals online for tires. Usually $50 cheaper per tire or something crazy like that.

mach_u
12-05-2007, 03:13 PM
I've always found the best deals online for tires. Usually $50 cheaper per tire or something crazy like that.
Same here. Discounttiredirect.com - I picked up my Nitto's 555 street tires from them. Ridiculously cheap! :bigthumb

93Snakebite
12-05-2007, 04:43 PM

Do you then take the tires and your car to someplace like Summerals and have them put on? What does it cost to get tires put on rims and installed? I am sure they still charge for valve stems, old tire surcharge etc.. but what's a good ballpark price?

For about 10 bucks a tire, Summerals will offer a warrenty on the tire(s) against nail damage yada yada. It doesn't happen too often, but I have been able to use it and that saves some cash if not all when buying the replacement. Like most things, it's a gamble if you'll need it or not.

Kevin Doe
12-05-2007, 08:56 PM
I have a friend that works at a shop that puts the tires on for me. I think normal price is $12 a tire to mount and balance.

beefcake
12-06-2007, 09:33 AM
tire discounters won't mount other peoples tires,

summeral will,

they usually take good care of me at the summeral over here,

i had the same guy for about 6 years taking care of me til he left,

he used to run the norwood store ( i had my business in hyde park), then i came to the east side, stopped by the beechmont store, and he was working there

everyone there takes good care of me compared to other places, and they seem into the hot rods and stuff which is cool.

if your close to beths store, definately give em a shot

mustangchick
12-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Went down and seen Beth...got my new tires put on last week. Great place to go. Great service and quick. :bigthumb

R825OH
12-21-2007, 04:54 PM
Beth rocks got me some Coopers on the truck today!

mustangchick
12-21-2007, 04:56 PM
I also went with Coopers. Got the Discover ATR. Really like them.