Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
What is the world coming to?!?!? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What is the world coming to?!?!?

mach_u
11-29-2007, 08:10 AM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/education/article1600686.ece
That pisses me off to no end. I know it will just be a matter of time before our pandering, no sack having educational system decides to do the same thing. Several years ago I personally went through Auschwitz and Birkenau in Poland and it was one of the most eye opening experiences I have ever had. A group of 17 guys went in with me - and not a single one of us had a dry eye when we left. I will never forget walking into a large brick underground room and feeling an incredible sense of overwhelming sadness and oppression, only to be told that the room we were standing in was a gas chamber and that 10's of thousands had passed through to meet their demise. I will also never forget seeing a large room filled with shoes and spectacles from people that were murdered or seeing rolls of cloth made out of human hair - that were sold in Germany to the wealthy women of the time. I wish everybody could walk through and experience what I did. I feel it would make for a different world. It disgusts me to see that due to pandering to the muslim population that a whole nation can remove such a key part of history from it's education system. :(

bobtsgt
11-29-2007, 08:58 AM
I would love to visit there and walk through. Kids need to know what the hell happend cause is doesn't get any more real then that.

Rob
11-29-2007, 09:22 AM
What is the saying "Those who do not learn from the past will be doomed to repeat it"

theyallslow
11-29-2007, 09:36 AM
Next they will take away the civil rights history. its just sad.

ChiliMan
11-29-2007, 09:38 AM
Mach_U... you should read a book called America Alone. It talks about some of the things you touched on. The birth rate in Germany and most of Europe is so low they cannot sustain their heritage and culture because the Muslim population is breading like wildfire. Countries such as France and Germany stand a very good chance of becoming a majority Muslim population in a decade or two.

What sickens me the most is that there is a huge movement worldwide to whitewash history and re-tell it with the new PC spin. People need to know what the Nazis did and we can learn from the past and prevent that from happening again.

Black92LX
11-29-2007, 10:37 AM
Europe is an absolute mess if we don't act.

The riots that are happening currently in France.
1. You barely hear a word about it in the media. And the last thing they will say is that it is Muslims rioting.
Instead it's just the "youth" of France.

pegasus
11-29-2007, 11:10 AM
welcome to the pussafacion of the world lets just make every1 feel good and forget the the nasty truth and in 50 years it will all happen again

cstreu1026
11-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Yes it might be offensive to some students, but I certain its a whole more offensive to those that survived that this part of history is being left out.

Katmandu
11-30-2007, 12:04 AM
People need to know what the Nazis did and we can learn from the past and prevent that from happening again.My grand parents, father and aunt escaped Natzi Germany in 1937 and immigrate here (LEGALLY) through Ellis Island.

It's rumored through my family that we have Jewish roots. Can't confirm it through lack of Geneology records that were destroyed back in Germany. :rolleyes: