Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Polish Food... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Polish Food...

mach_u
11-17-2007, 09:00 AM
One of my best friends is getting married tomorrow and he is getting married to a really nice Polish girl. We went over to their house last night and her mom(who just flew in from Poland a few days ago) made some traditional Polish food for us to eat. I believe the dish we ate was call Bigos. It was comprised mostly of sauerkraut and sausage and we ate that with cabbage rolls. Tasted pretty good but damn it tears your insides apart. :barf: I don't think any human being is designed to eat THAT much cooked cabbage! :lol: I've had the sweats for most of the morning and it doesn't help her dad kept want to make Vodka toasts with us. Not just some sky vodka either, it came in a little wooden holder and I swear it was gasoline cut with vodka... Now if I can just make it through the ceremony this afternoon! :o

DeckerEnt
11-17-2007, 10:24 AM
Good luck. Just don't pass out in church.
Keith

Rustanggt98
11-17-2007, 12:12 PM
One of my best friends is getting married tomorrow and he is getting married to a really nice Polish girl. We went over to their house last night and her mom(who just flew in from Poland a few days ago) made some traditional Polish food for us to eat. I believe the dish we ate was call Bigos. It was comprised mostly of sauerkraut and sausage and we ate that with cabbage rolls. Tasted pretty good but damn it tears your insides apart. :barf: I don't think any human being is designed to eat THAT much cooked cabbage! :lol: I've had the sweats for most of the morning and it doesn't help her dad kept want to make Vodka toasts with us. Not just some sky vodka either, it came in a little wooden holder and I swear it was gasoline cut with vodka... Now if I can just make it through the ceremony this afternoon! :o

so i guess shes not very attractive, huh? :cool1::lol:

mach_u
11-17-2007, 12:17 PM
so i guess shes not very attractive, huh? :cool1::lol:
:booty::flipoff: Ass! lol