Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
And for my 2000th post.... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : And for my 2000th post....

DSSKing68
11-12-2007, 06:24 AM
Go Steelers! :bigthumb:bigthumb:D

I'd also like to thank the Bengals for the Ravens beatdown as well.

Any day where they Browns and the Ravens lose is a good one!!

Hey Ravens - :flipoff:

If it's brown........flush it down!

02mingryGT
11-12-2007, 08:19 AM
Boy those Ravens suck. What a comedy of errors....Bengals passing game benefited from Henry's return but the play calling blew as usual. Hey Bob! if you can't run the ball between the twenties what the hell makes you think you can run it inside the twenty?

Trade Rudy!

I have one other thought about that email that's been circulating(for years) that's found it's way twice on this board. I think the judge should reward custody to the Cincinnati Reds myself. Seventeen years and counting since the playoffs for them.

wes 89 gt
11-12-2007, 11:35 AM
hey the reds made it to the playoffs in 95 and had a one game playoff in 99.. but i know what you mean its still long enough..

NXcoupe
11-12-2007, 01:54 PM
At least they won yesterday. I was really getting tired of watching them lose. It was good to see Henry back in the game. They showed how many defensive backs are out from the Bengals too. I think it was 6 to 8 of them were out for one reason or another. Be nice to have a complete team for a change.

5.0calypso93lx
11-12-2007, 02:03 PM
Go Steelers! :bigthumb:bigthumb:D

I'd also like to thank the Bengals for the Ravens beatdown as well.

Any day where they Browns and the Ravens lose is a good one!!

Hey Ravens - :flipoff:

If it's brown........flush it down!

WOW, this has to be the first time I've EVER agreed with a Steelers fan!!!:lol::lol::lol:

went12s
11-12-2007, 07:46 PM
If it's brown........flush it down! True story:lol: