Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
10 months of one sided PAE bashing is enough [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 10 months of one sided PAE bashing is enough

74 mach
11-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Now it is my turn.

One thing that has puzzled me, is the coincidence that when Tom left, why did his 17 year personnel file disappear, and why did Tom's and Steve's customer files also disappear. PAE has a extensive file of every customer transaction for the last 20 plus years, and I have no record of any of the parts or services we supplied them. Doesn't that seem unusual.

Also, if I am the kind of person Steve says I am, then why did Steve's son and brother willingly work for me for over 17 years?

These are just some of the many question that I have.

Steve's peeps, beware of the grape Flavoraid! Paul

Kevin Doe
11-06-2007, 11:58 AM
Huh. This whole overdramatic drama is worse than a damn daytime soap opera. To an outsider like me, this looks childish on the interwebz........

Walter
11-06-2007, 12:01 PM

JonS
11-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Huh. This whole overdramatic drama is worse than a damn daytime soap opera. To an outsider like me, this looks childish on the interwebz........

I think so as well. I will say much of the discussion thus far has been from one side. I say you guys get this all out of your system in this thread and let's never talk about it again.:D:bigthumb

DSSKing68
11-06-2007, 12:05 PM
Paul,

I don't know you or Steve's son, but this issue needs to go away. I am sure people that have worked with you in the past and are satisfied will continue to come back. You are a site sponser and you get exposure here.

I like to form my own opinions. I have read all of the posts, and to be honest, I haven't been swayed to stay away from you or your business. It is a personal, emotion issue, people outside of the issue will form their own opinions now that it has been made public.

I have known Steve (Pops) for awhile now, and I think he is a great guy. I don't think he would make things up to make you look bad. JMO. For what it is worth.

Like I said, I haven't been swayed one way or the other.

Mark

Holly
11-06-2007, 12:15 PM
There are always two sides to every story.

I, personally, am staying out of this one (I can see/understand BOTH sides, but I am sick of the bashing threads every week). Paul's Automotive is a paying sponsor and Vinny had a good relationship with them and welcomed them as a sponsor. Again, I am not taking sides, just stating a fact. Vinny would NOT allow this constant bickering/degrading between you guys publicly on his web board, period.

Matt and I are getting really sick of the drama on this board, that is not what my husband created it for.

Think before you post. ;)

plated
11-06-2007, 12:16 PM
hell ya conflict, and i'm not a part of it:D have @ it guy's:cheers: just let there be a resalution to it,and it ends...........

ascCapri
11-06-2007, 01:32 PM
I am a lurker, on all message boards, not just this one......I like to read, rarely feel the need to post, etc. Would like to post more about current projects, but when I am not working, I am working on family stuff or the car......I have read almost every post that has been made over the last 2+ years during my daily search of new posts. This particular situation seems to be handled very poorly. I don't know what to think when I read about this stuff. I hold no ties to PAE or Pops, but as a typically silent observer, I can't tell you how many times this crap has aggravated me to the point of typing a long-winded response, only to delete it, turn the computer off and proceed back to the garage. Not my problem, why should I care?

I have avoided this question until now, and I realize the answer is quite simple. I care because I care about this site, and its members. This site kicks so much ass, and is 100% part of my daily routine. It's a comfortable place for me to go when I need to get away from crap.....

Frustrating to listen to outright bashing and watch it spiral out of control quickly.....I work with idiots that do this every day of the week. I could make a compelling case right now about how the my customer has slighted me, and the sheep start chiming in almost immediately with useless fuel for my useless fire that I shouldn't start. I deal with people face to face. Sure, I will give you a heads up to watch this guy or that, but I will spare the details, as I hope these people will form their own opinions, not the opinion I feed them. If I am that worked up over something, I will bring it up to that person, no one else.

There were several subtle jabs at PAE, followed by many nonsense responses, simply "chiming" in on a situation they know nothing about......regardless of what the court says, regardless of what Steve says, regardless what PAE says, there is a history, conversation after conversation, non-verbals, etc that only Paul and Tom have any clue about. I think PAE is to the point now where they feel they have been slighted this whole time by the one-sided nonsense, and feel the need to fire back....part of me is almost sympathetic......part of me grows even angrier that this continues in the manner that it does (nasty). But the majority of me is certain that this doesn't belong on SBZ.

It should have never seen the light of day on this site many months ago. This is a Mustang site primarily, full of off-topic hilarious banter and funny posts/links/vids, etc. It should remain that way. The negativity needs to find it's way to a phone conversation, emails, PM's, or possibly in person. Part of me wants to delete this right now before posting, but what the hell. Time to speak up and stop being a pu$$y behind my keyboard. If I knew either of you personally, I would tell you to your face.....be the bigger man, and work it out offline or at least off SBZ.

R825OH
11-06-2007, 01:40 PM
I am a lurker, on all message boards, not just this one......I like to read, rarely feel the need to post, etc. Would like to post more about current projects, but when I am not working, I am working on family stuff or the car......I have read almost every post that has been made over the last 2+ years during my daily search of new posts. This particular situation seems to be handled very poorly. I don't know what to think when I read about this stuff. I hold no ties to PAE or Pops, but as a typically silent observer, I can't tell you how many times this crap has aggravated me to the point of typing a long-winded response, only to delete it, turn the computer off and proceed back to the garage. Not my problem, why should I care?

I have avoided this question until now, and I realize the answer is quite simple. I care because I care about this site, and its members. This site kicks so much ass, and is 100% part of my daily routine. It's a comfortable place for me to go when I need to get away from crap.....

Frustrating to listen to outright bashing and watch it spiral out of control quickly.....I work with idiots that do this every day of the week. I could make a compelling case right now about how the my customer has slighted me, and the sheep start chiming in almost immediately with useless fuel for my useless fire that I shouldn't start. I deal with people face to face. Sure, I will give you a heads up to watch this guy or that, but I will spare the details, as I hope these people will form their own opinions, not the opinion I feed them. If I am that worked up over something, I will bring it up to that person, no one else.

There were several subtle jabs at PAE, followed by many nonsense responses, simply "chiming" in on a situation they know nothing about......regardless of what the court says, regardless of what Steve says, regardless what PAE says, there is a history, conversation after conversation, non-verbals, etc that only Paul and Tom have any clue about. I think PAE is to the point now where they feel they have been slighted this whole time by the one-sided nonsense, and feel the need to fire back....part of me is almost sympathetic......part of me grows even angrier that this continues in the manner that it does (nasty). But the majority of me is certain that this doesn't belong on SBZ.

It should have never seen the light of day on this site many months ago. This is a Mustang site primarily, full of off-topic hilarious banter and funny posts/links/vids, etc. It should remain that way. The negativity needs to find it's way to a phone conversation, emails, PM's, or possibly in person. Part of me wants to delete this right now before posting, but what the hell. Time to speak up and stop being a pu$$y behind my keyboard. If I knew either of you personally, I would tell you to your face.....be the bigger man, and work it out offline or at least off SBZ.

That is a great post. Glad you didn't delete it :bigthumb

Holly
11-06-2007, 01:41 PM
I would tell you to your face.....be the bigger man, and work it out offline or at least off SBZ.

That's the way it's going to be, I'm sick of it, and I'm not putting up with it anymore. I feel Vinny kicking me in the ass for allowing it to go on this long.

I'm leaving the post, because I think Paul's has a right to defend themselves, but I refuse to let it get into another bashing he said/she said thread with everybody else putting in their two cents.

It's none of our business.

Drivermod
11-06-2007, 01:54 PM
Lock it up! Drama is Ghey:mad:

Black Horse
11-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Thread is LOCKED. Everyone has had their say. Hopefully the parties DIRECTLY involved can resolve it amoungst themselves.

This subject is closed on SBZ....the next post having anything to do with this situation will more than likely result in folks being banned.

Feel free to play in our sandbox, just don't shit in it.

74 mach
11-06-2007, 04:48 PM
When Tom took over as General Manager in 2001, he did a great job. He allowed me to get away from the business side of PAE and to do the things I loved: build race cars, and spend more time with my family. This worked great for about 3 years, decent profits, and high customer satisfaction. Then in 2005 our profits dramatically fell, and in 2006 we were operating deep in the red, and customer satisfaction was poor.

Discussions with Tom about this turned confrontational. I even had our accountant explain the situation to Tom, and he didn’t believe either one of us. Tom didn’t care, and didn’t have a game plan to correct it. For the health of the business (I also have a family to provide for), I had to make a change. Out of my friendship with Tom, I offered him the opportunity to work in and manage the restoration side of the business, for the exact same pay. After a couple of months, restoration job costs were doubling over Tom’s estimates, and he was not meeting his work goals, and I had to let him go.

I have no ill will for anyone, and am looking forward to getting these past few years behind me.

We have since been able to turn this thing around; we are operating in the black again, and are looking forward to building the best and fastest Mustang around, like we have been doing for 24 years. Paul

Holly
11-06-2007, 04:49 PM
Thread is LOCKED.

This subject is closed on SBZ.

;) Yeah, what he said.