Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Iraq, A look from the other side! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Iraq, A look from the other side!

MADMOD
11-04-2007, 08:30 PM
This video makes me want to go the Shooter's pick up a new .308 and a new scope and start to make these SOB's suffer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJYj2zRm2U

Sharad
11-05-2007, 07:16 PM
they're always screaming allahu akbar. If allah's so great, how come they live in a wartorn hellhole in the middle of the desert?

cstreu1026
11-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Its amazing they ever hit anything shooting like that.

Sharad
11-05-2007, 08:05 PM
yeah, and then they have the nerve to complain about collateral damage. MFers don't even aim!

DeckerEnt
11-05-2007, 11:18 PM
The problem we have over there is that, what was that 6-8 guys and 2 cars full of guns, ammo, and rpgs ,can move around where ever they want. They could stop on a street and do that, then disapear and show up a few streets over and do it again. It is almost impossible to defend against those tactics. You never know when or where and it is only 6-8 people.
I say we should throw up our hands, pull out to the boarder, level what is left of any town, let the civil war run it's course, don't let anyone in and pick up the pieces when they get done killing each other.
Sometimes I want to join up and get in the fight. Some of you saw me at the farm, I think I would be a good asset to any unit.
Keith

Greg Seibert
11-07-2007, 06:16 PM
You performed admiralbly Keith, we'll just assign someone to help you keep track of your ammo better while your over there!:lol:
JFWY man.:D

DeckerEnt
11-07-2007, 10:44 PM
I actually do remember where it all went. Down range. I got a few rounds built back up. After all the deer hunting is over, who is up for a snow day at the farm? The hill from the lake to the barn would be killer for sledding or tubing Or we could just get an old hood and pull people around with the 4 wheelers. The range will be open and the bonfire hot.
Keith

Greg Seibert
11-08-2007, 12:00 AM
:wave:I'm there Bud, make the date.:AR15: